XCactor. If you post your hand today MODS can ban me for life

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I thought that was some Italian shit so I searched for the meaning. I look 6th grade but you didn't research the name before using it. Put that shit in dictionary.com. PUN intended

‘the gooch’ is the bully from ‘different strokes’

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Berating islanders is ridiculous. Our ancestors were treated like less than cattle. Brought here from the islands as their British forefathers had designated those islands for breaking slaves and farming sugar.

agreed...cats are doing this foolishness on thecoli as well...weak-minded dudes taking cues from tariq...fortunately I only see this idiocy online

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
agreed...cats are doing this foolishness on thecoli as well...weak-minded dudes taking cues from tariq...fortunately I only see this idiocy online

That's the saddest part of it all. I'm duly taking note of the mentality and or psychosis expressed regarding these matters. As it's always best to know where people have their thoughts invested.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Bunch of bitch ninjas that only travel for cheap pussy shitting on our kinfolk. Maybe if they spent a little time actually talking to the people and not acting like they are beneath us they could see who set us at odds. Surprise, it's the same pale rider who spreads death, disease and misery across the planet.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Man I gotta apologize to you cause I see some of the shit going on here that you was talking bout, but it ain't the mods fault. The mods are ready to clean up but.......

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
that sausage finger, fraud ass incel @Tito_Jackson been silent every since he posted his fat ass greasy hands.
Yep, yo mama likes my fat fingers digging in that ol fat pwussy. Why are my fingers greasy? That dry ass pwussy needed some lube.

And why yo ol dick in da booty ass gotta mention my name? We ain't talking bout shit right now. I know it gets boring living in ya mama basement with no friends. But keep my name out yo mouth. You are a certified dipshit. Do you playa.

Damn, I can't stand a bitch ass nigga man. You gon make me turn into the old me.
hello-yes-this-is-veritech-im-afraid-my-cover-is-blown-yes-they-all-know-that-i-am-a-dipshit-yes-im-.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Yep, yo mama likes my fat fingers digging in that ol fat pwussy. Why are my fingers greasy? That dry ass pwussy needed some lube.

And why yo ol dick in da booty ass gotta mention my name? We ain't talking bout shit right now. I know it gets boring living in ya mama basement with no friends. But keep my name out yo mouth. You are a certified dipshit. Do you playa.

Damn, I can't stand a bitch ass nigga man. You gon make me turn into the old me.
hello-yes-this-is-veritech-im-afraid-my-cover-is-blown-yes-they-all-know-that-i-am-a-dipshit-yes-im-.jpg

shut yo fraud ass up. i tagged your cooning ass just to make sure u were out tonight.

good work.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
That's the saddest part of it all. I'm duly taking note of the mentality and or psychosis expressed regarding these matters. As it's always best to know where people have their thoughts invested.
You expect serious conversation in a thread with a titlle like this?? Tomfoolery!! This ain't a political thread. Its some silly confirm yourself to some weird stranger danger shit!!

Come'on man yall take this board wayyyyyy to serious.Like somebody else said some of you looking to psychoanalyze shit in a thread that was absurd to begin with.

How about everyone take a timeout and go eat some cookies and milk. Ummmkay!! The fact that Dr Truth one of the biggest liars on the entire internet is calling out people is fucking ironic.

Yal'll negras go agrue amongst yall selves now. Pope Gooch finna see which ol' white man finna be yall new Massa!! God Bless America!! Glad imma Pope and got shit to do with either of these fools.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Man I gotta apologize to you cause I see some of the shit going on here that you was talking bout, but it ain't the mods fault. The mods are ready to clean up but.......

nah I’m not blaming mods...the same mentality is present on other forums/social media platforms etc. so it’s not just here

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
You expect serious conversation in a thread with a titlle like this?? Tomfoolery!! This ain't a political thread. Its some silly confirm yourself to some weird stranger danger shit!!

Come'on man yall take this board wayyyyyy to serious.Like somebody else said some of you looking to psychoanalyze shit in a thread that was absurd to begin with.

How about everyone take a timeout and go eat some cookies and milk. Ummmkay!! The fact that Dr Truth one of the biggest liars on the entire internet is calling out people is fucking ironic.

Yal'll negras go agrue amongst yall selves now. Pope Gooch finna see which ol' white man finna be yall new Massa!! God Bless America!! Glad imma Pope and got shit to do with either of these fools.

Whatever you may think of it is diminished by a greater majority's distrust. Too many people got caught around here doing weird stuff. Long before I had ever heard the term 'catfish someone'. Some members pretended to be females. Others pretending to be Black. Not that I expect you care. Just saying..... Fact is a great enough number of members care to not be duped. There has been too many cases throughout our history where we have a community and it's overrun by interlopers and invaders.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Faggot trying to change the rules in my fucking thread. Then he gets likes from his fellow cacs and coons .