Xbox One Console Reviews

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I don't care what Sony says... I think it's stupid to just skip E3.

I know E3 isn't the same.... but tons of people still watch, attend, and talk about what happens there. You are going to give your Main threats 2 hours to showcase what they have and Microsoft is wisely not dropping big details about their hardware first. That's how they got fucked in this generation.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I don't care what Sony says... I think it's stupid to just skip E3.

I know E3 isn't the same.... but tons of people still watch, attend, and talk about what happens there. You are going to give your Main threats 2 hours to showcase what they have and Microsoft is wisely not dropping big details about their hardware first. That's how they got fucked in this generation.
Whoever wins the round generally becomes smug as fuck. Has happened to all 3 of them at some point.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

This is exactly why google’s shit is destined to fail and why Microsoft’s shit is just going to be a novelty... the true wave of the future is fucking gamepass. Game pass is legit and if every Microsoft IP is hitting gamepass the day of release.. then you are saving tons of money.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Fucking 1000% percent facts.....

Hell you can even include Sega in this....

Sega would still be around if they introduced the Dreamcast properly.

But yeah... Sony has been fucking up since mid 2018.
Who could ever forget.
sony+e3+2006+599+usd.JPG

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Any rumors if Rocksteady going to be at E3?

What I want most are

1.News about a new Batman Arkham game.
2.Gameplay from the new Avengers game.
3.Battle Toads news.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
control looks like it's going to be a boring game.another game with no jump or crouch button.the game looks like something that was made in 2011.dull boring gameplay.this won't see a penny of my money.