Xbox One Console Reviews

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D71KR6fXkAEZEcm

phAsE3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a video head. I bought an extra remote for my younger son. I connected it to the console, but they cant play at the same time, unless my one of them is on my phone. Is there a way to do that? They play Fortnite, Call of Duty and Roblox. Appreciate it.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Edit** just saw that you already had it sync. They might have to be on different accounts to play together.
Fortnite heads like Leroy might know.

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I'm not a video head. I bought an extra remote for my younger son. I connected it to the console, but they cant play at the same time, unless my one of them is on my phone. Is there a way to do that? They play Fortnite, Call of Duty and Roblox. Appreciate it.
None of those have split screen coop. Will need another system and tv. There may have been some older Call of Duty games with some type of split screen but I can't remember which ones or if the zombie modes let you.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this game looks good but the gameplay sucks.i mean what is this game about?how you have all this gameplay and nobody still know what this is about.
what do yall think?

It's all about the story man. I talked with my writer friend for like an hour yesterday about that trailer. I need something different story wise, and Kojima-san is my kindred spirit. He's so fucking weird, it feels like my normal.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's all about the story man. I talked with my writer friend for like an hour yesterday about that trailer. I need something different story wise, and Kojima-san is my kindred spirit. He's so fucking weird, it feels like my normal.
true i will say this ,if nothing comes out in nov.ill buy it cause like you said its about the story an i do like a good story with my games but if there good games around that then i'm not getting it.