"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
...well, shit. That's a fair point.
There is an ole saying about insanity and doing the same thing and Americans keep doing the same thing hoping for something new to happen.

We keep questioning the president’s intelligence as if he, his children, and his children’s children aren’t afforded access to the “finest institutions” on the planet. We keep calling him narcissistic as if he didn’t have a tv show that chronicled his “success” as a business man.

We keep on saying these are abnormal times by comparing it against events that technically weren’t great to begin with. This country is a wildfire of ignorance on a planet with global warming. You keep hoping that these fires can be contained with good weather, luck, and controlled fires. You’re fighting against the Mother Nature of stupidity. These brush fire debates aren’t a legitimate solution to the global warming of ignorance that’s on the way.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

giphy.gif

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
There is an ole saying about insanity and doing the same thing and Americans keep doing the same thing hoping for something new to happen.

We keep questioning the president’s intelligence as if he, his children, and his children’s children aren’t afforded access to the “finest institutions” on the planet. We keep calling him narcissistic as if he didn’t have a tv show that chronicled his “success” as a business man.

We keep on saying these are abnormal times by comparing it against events that technically weren’t great to begin with. This country is a wildfire of ignorance on a planet with global warming. You keep hoping that these fires can be contained with good weather, luck, and controlled fires. You’re fighting against the Mother Nature of stupidity. These brush fire debates aren’t a legitimate solution to the global warming of ignorance that’s on the way.
InconsequentialSkinnyCygnet-max-1mb.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

These assholes have no issue giving multi-billion dollar companies money but when it comes to the citizens that vote for them they will make every excuse, why we don't deserve it. Then,you have their constituents that act like a fucking parrot until it hits home.Then,have the audacity to say that representative or senator is for the people and not for big business when they made money from a big business....

Thats all you heard from white people and coons when it came to Orangeface in 2016....

Like,I said in the "dumbing down of America" thread,two weeks ago. The stupid gotten more stupid these last 4 years.

People rather shit on the smart people and the people with some fucking sense but will praise the stupid every single day...

Never in my life I've seen "so called" experts on social media and a political party acting like they have more knowledge than the actual experts.....

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These assholes have no issue giving multi-billion dollar companies money but when it comes to the citizens that vote for them they will make every excuse, why we don't deserve it. Then,you have their constituents that act like a fucking parrot until it hits home.Then,have the audacity to say that representative or senator is for the people and not for big business when they made money from a big business....

Thats all you heard from white people and coons when it came to Orangeface in 2016....

Like,I said in the "dumbing down of America" thread,two weeks ago. The stupid gotten more stupid these last 4 years.

People rather shit on the smart people and the people with some fucking sense but will praise the stupid every single day...

Never in my life I've seen "so called" experts on social media and a political party acting like they have more knowledge than the actual experts.....
I’m an unlikable guy. My own mother is indifferent to my existence. Last week this lady asked why are unemployed people getting $600 a week in benefits. I then quickly shot back that where is the same concern that Jeff Bezos wants to have a trillion dollars. I heard within a few days that my contract will not be renewed at the end of the month.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I’m an unlikable guy. My own mother is indifferent to my existence. Last week this lady asked why are unemployed people getting $600 a week in benefits. I then quickly shot back that where is the same concern that Jeff Bezos wants to have a trillion dollars. I heard within a few days that my contract will not be renewed at the end of the month.

America is the only country that thinks helping its citizens is considered a fucking handout while rich white people continue to steal and get richer...

Most Americans believe we should have universal healthcare but we have a party that rather side with the pharmaceutical and insurance companies just so they can earn more money....lol

My favorite is that for decades that same party said we can't have universal healthcare because it's a handout but all of a sudden want to follow the Sweden model when it comes to opening up the country...

It's amazing, how people have an issue with the government helping its citizens but rarely say anything about multi-billion dollar corporations stealing citizens pensions and etc...just,so they can earn more money....You had grocery stores hiking up food prices in a pandemic which is illegal but,who cares as long they get what they want from there....

I just sit back and keep my mouth shut because you have alot of people, who don't care...

This is,why alot of countries look down on America because alot of people are selfish is fuck in this country. Having an issue with people on unemployment while large corporations steal money. Even,then 600 dollars,a week aint shit to many families,especially if you're living in New York or California...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I hate stupid shit like this...

Ohio is the 7th most populous state in the country. (11.6 million people)

Michigan is the 10th populous state in the country. (9.9 million people)

Iowa is the 31st populous state in the country. (3.1 million people)

You can literally put 3 Iowa's in Michigan and Ohio and still have room....lol

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
CPS backtracks and moves to all-remote learning for fall, but officials say they won’t be ‘cobbling things together’ like last spring

After weeks of defending a proposal to reopen Chicago Public Schools this fall, Mayor Lori Lightfoot and CPS CEO Janice Jackson announced Wednesday that the new school year will begin with remote learning instead.
But it will feel different than in the spring, when CPS was “cobbling things together,” Jackson said. Attendance will be mandatory, the district will revert to normal grading, and educators can go to schools and teach in real time from their classrooms, she said.

CONTINUED:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The state of Florida already has more than 2x the number of cases as the entirety of Germany and will soon have more deaths as well. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Never forget the same GOP assholes holding everything up have been literally living in their offices because rents are too "expensive" for them in DC. :smh: Keep in mind rents in DC are significantly cheaper than NYC or the Bay. :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
America is the only country that thinks helping its citizens is considered a fucking handout while rich white people continue to steal and get richer...

Most Americans believe we should have universal healthcare but we have a party that rather side with the pharmaceutical and insurance companies just so they can earn more money....lol

My favorite is that for decades that same party said we can't have universal healthcare because it's a handout but all of a sudden want to follow the Sweden model when it comes to opening up the country...

It's amazing, how people have an issue with the government helping its citizens but rarely say anything about multi-billion dollar corporations stealing citizens pensions and etc...just,so they can earn more money....You had grocery stores hiking up food prices in a pandemic which is illegal but,who cares as long they get what they want from there....

I just sit back and keep my mouth shut because you have alot of people, who don't care...

This is,why alot of countries look down on America because alot of people are selfish is fuck in this country. Having an issue with people on unemployment while large corporations steal money. Even,then 600 dollars,a week aint shit to many families,especially if you're living in New York or California...

:yes:

This is one of my favorite articles from a while back that illustrates the stupidity you are describing.

20180217_WOC744_0.png

HOW likely is someone to move up the economic ladder? A new study by Alberto Alesina, Stefanie Stantcheva and Edoardo Teso of Harvard University compares perceptions of social mobility in five countries—America, Britain, France, Italy and Sweden—against actual levels. It finds that Americans tend to be optimistic, while Europeans tend to be too pessimistic. An American born to a household in the bottom 20% of earnings, for instance, only has a 7.8% chance of reaching the top 20% when they grow up. Americans surveyed thought the probability was 11.7%.

The thing that really gets me now is that there isn't a country on the planet with socialized healthcare that comes close to doing as poorly with the virus as us. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

720465d04bb842daa6b32ebd763a433d_md.jpg

31608078-8596499-image-a-10_1596669875158.jpg

31603404-8596499-image-a-43_1596647630606.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Almost 100 people in Ohio were infected with coronavirus after man attended church service

5f2b616ba2443.image.jpg

A man with Covid-19 went to church in mid-June, then 91 other people got sick, including 53 who were at the service, according to Ohio's governor.
Ohio Department of Health

A man with Covid-19 went to church in mid-June, then 91 other people got sick, including 53 who were at the service, according to Ohio's governor.
"It spread like wildfire, wildfire. Very, very scary," Gov. MIke De Wine said Tuesday. "We know that our faith-based leaders want nothing more than to protect those who come to worship."

CONTINUED:

godmc

International
International Member
How is it this can infect so many from one person? Comparing it to flu. I ain’t never heard of flu infections in one building tallying up to 30+ people or 56 like in the previous post from one period. The r-0 for covid-19 according to health agencies ranges from 1.8-6.6 depending on where you are in the world. How does one person infect 50+ people? Shit is crazy.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How is it this can infect so many from one person? Comparing it to flu. I ain’t never heard of flu infections in one building tallying up to 30+ people or 56 like in the previous post from one period. The r-0 for covid-19 according to health agencies ranges from 1.8-6.6 depending on where you are in the world. How does one person infect 50+ people? Shit is crazy.
theres gossip that flu numbers are dramatically down because folks are aggressively wearing their masks.

godmc

International
International Member
theres gossip that flu numbers are dramatically down because folks are aggressively wearing their masks.

I believe that. It’s the same here where all respiratory illness are down recently due to social distancing, mask wearing, hand washing etc. My thing is even going back through recent years has anyone ever heard of flu infecting 30+ people in one building in a short period? There are meat packaging facilities with 200+ persons testing positive for covid. I’m sure they never had 200+ people at those facilities testing positive for flu in a matter of weeks.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I believe that. It’s the same here where all respiratory illness are down recently due to social distancing, mask wearing, hand washing etc. My thing is even going back through recent years has anyone ever heard of flu infecting 30+ people in one building in a short period? There are meat packaging facilities with 200+ persons testing positive for covid. I’m sure they never had 200+ people at those facilities testing positive for flu in a matter of weeks.

Flu symptoms appear within in 24-48 hours so people know they are sick and take precautions. Others know to stay away. Even if everyone gets it, it's normally not serious, so people werent being traced in the first place. Covid folks are walking around shedding the virus up to two weeks, possibly more, with no symptoms.