"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As far as Trump goes I think he is almost beyond the tipping point of being blown out by Joe Biden.....trump pissed off too many people at this point to continue being in the White House. I always thought that Joe was going to barely win but right now I think it’s going to be a blowout.
Now Republicans are faced with do they jump ship or allow trump to bring down the entire party and damage its name for years to come

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
If you scare people they will consume. For months I had CAC's looking at me like I was crazy masked up.

About 5 weeks ago, the neighborhood met at the park to discuss race relations. Me and the wife were the only 2 people masked up.

People after the meeting were complaining about the pool being shut down, and that Covid-19 was over, right?

Now the bars are shut down, masks are mandatory and we are in full scale meltdown.

Disgusting.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If you scare people they will consume. For months I had CAC's looking at me like I was crazy masked up.

About 5 weeks ago, the neighborhood met at the park to discuss race relations. Me and the wife were the only 2 people masked up.

People after the meeting were complaining about the pool being shut down, and that Covid-19 was over, right?

Now the bars are shut down, masks are mandatory and we are in full scale meltdown.

Disgusting.

And the people who weren't wearing masks still think it is a leftist agenda. I just wish covid was more deadly.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

30917986-0-image-m-21_1595090317521.jpg

30856408-8533627-Dr_Loke_s_analysis_shows_that_all_settings_deaths_red_bar_remain-a-8_1594987088745.jpg

30878744-8533627-image-a-50_1594989798296.jpg

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Disgusting.
They think they know better smh

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Out here doing the lords work. Where can I tithe?

If you serious about tithes, then I can make that happen.

Something tells me this ain't for no gotdam covid..

Be honest...

Is this a ho tracker??

Lol. If I knew how to do this when I was young, then yeah.

But, I’m for real with this COVID tracker. I’m using this as a resume builder.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
They continue... to give no fux at all... nukka in the pic looks like he got a "Rona" haircut too....:smh:

‘Our residents are afraid:’ Hundreds gather at Osceola parties to spread COVID-19, sheriff says
More than 600 noise complaints reported since March

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. – For months now, “unsavory” people, including gang members, have been hosting massive parties at vacation rental homes with the intent of spreading COVID-19, according to Osceola County Sheriff Russ Gibson.

Since mid-March, the sheriff’s office has received more than 600 noise complaints, many related to what Gibson referred to as COVID-19 parties.

Helicopter video from one such party in May shows dozens of cars lining the streets in a residential community with vehicles blocking the road so people can dance and socialize in the middle of the intersection.

The gathering was dispersed without incident when deputies arrived but Gibson said that’s not always the case.

“Last week someone, some folks in the crowd threw some fireworks at the deputies that were there. They did the right thing, they backed out, they waited for extra resources to arrive and then we went in and took care of the party,” Gibson said. “We dispersed it.”

At that same party, a gun was recovered and shots were fired, according to the sheriff.

He said the parties range in size anywhere from 50 people to 400 people. They come from other parts of Central Florida and rent multiple nearby vacation rental properties in Osceola County, specifically in three gated housing developments, and use them to host the gatherings.

“Well, a lot of times, we’ve been finding out that there are people here that are unsavory people that you wouldn’t want in your neighborhoods. There are some gangs, that are renting these houses, and they’re coming here to Osceola County. And this is something that we have to protect our residents with,” Gibson said.

He mentioned an incident in April where a man was fatally shot during one of these house parties. An arrest has since been made in that case.

3T4HVYGL25GZBF5K2NYXMYBG2I.jpg

Man arrested for murder after shooting, killing Davenport partygoer, deputies say (WKMG)

On top of the violence, Gibson said he’s also concerned about how these parties are affecting the coronavirus situation in Osceola County. As of Friday, Florida Department of Health numbers show the county has reported a cumulative total of 5,556 cases, 248 hospitalizations and 38 deaths.

“They’re being referred to, from what I’m being told, as COVID-19 parties where they’re actually getting together and they’re trying to mingle to potentially spread the virus amongst each other if they’re asymptomatic or whatever the case might be,” Gibson said. “We’ve just seen a tremendous spike just here in Osceola County.”

While young people like those attending the parties are likely to experience more mild symptoms assuming that they have no pre-existing conditions, they can easily spread the deadly respiratory illness to older family members who could be more at risk of developing serious complications.

CONTINUED:

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

30854280-8532701-At_the_party_wild_attendees_were_seen_swinging_from_a_constructi-a-10_1595005329632.jpg

30853954-8532701-Partiers_pictured_above_not_wearing_amsks_and_ignoring_social_di-a-6_1595005329493.jpg

30854278-8532701-A_group_of_people_were_seel_playing_drinking_games_in_the_backya-a-8_1595005329628.jpg

30854500-8532701-She_added_another_video_of_a_person_swinging_from_a_construcion_-a-12_1595005329721.jpg