"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump: Nationwide lock down would 'ultimately inflict more harm than it would prevent'

President Donald Trump insisted Monday that shutting down the United States in an attempt to curb the coronavirus would cause more harm than good, doubling down on previous comments that he would not call for a nationwide lockdown.

If this is being brought up now, that means it is being discussed behind closed doors.

Keep your ear out and be prepared and get yourself ready.

It might be the reason they stalling on the stimulus, no reason to shell out money if everything is shutdown and a National moratorium is put out on the banks.

Start stocking up.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Trump: Nationwide lock down would 'ultimately inflict more harm than it would prevent'

President Donald Trump insisted Monday that shutting down the United States in an attempt to curb the coronavirus would cause more harm than good, doubling down on previous comments that he would not call for a nationwide lockdown.

If this is being brought up now, that means it is being discussed behind closed doors.

It might be the reason they stalling on the stimulus, no reason to shell out money if everything is shutdown and a National moratorium is put out on the banks.

Start stocking up.

All Republicans need to pay the price in November there’s no excuse for this bullshit. If Obama was still in office we would have still been rolling with no problems. Republicans are going to regret listening to trump.....they had a chance to get rid of him a few months ago but they didn’t so they have to pay the price.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All Republicans need to pay the price in November there’s no excuse for this bullshit. If Obama was still in office we would have still been rolling with no problems. Republicans are going to regret listening to trump.....they had a chance to get rid of him a few months ago but they didn’t so they have to pay the price.
Did you see the early republican registration numbers from Pennsylvania? Those suburbs you were counting on seem to be heading in the direction of the president. This coincides with the Rasmussen approval poll of The administration last week.

Put your dick away, Easy.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Did you see the early republican registration numbers from Pennsylvania? Those suburbs you were counting on seem to be heading in the direction of the president. This coincides with the Rasmussen approval poll of The administration last week.

Put your dick away, Easy.
The problem with Pennsylvania for the Republicans if Philadelphia comes out in a big way there’s no way Republicans to win that state they did not come out to be doing Hillary Clinton but they’re going to come out this time also Rasmussen Seriously dude now you put your wiener away.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I wish you were right but think about this: the same cacs that supported trump because he was anti-war/non-interventionist were the same cacs supporting the renaming of French fries "freedom fries" because France didn't want to invade Iraq with us. :smh: My point is that cacs are not rational and will find a way to excuse/forgive trump and the republicans regardless of the facts.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wish you were right but think about this: the same cacs that supported trump because he was anti-war/non-interventionist were the same cacs supporting the renaming of French fries "freedom fries" because France didn't want to invade Iraq with us. :smh: My point is that cacs are not rational and will find a way to excuse/forgive trump and the republicans regardless of the facts.
Cacs are rational. You just keep hoping they come around and see the world your way when the world revolves around them.

There are 360 degrees in a circle.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The problem its not enough of them this go around.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It is if you believe in America and making it great again.

How much money has the government saved not sending money to nursing homes?

when they stopped sending money, every nursing home in my area is still opened. One of them doing a major upgrade.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Site Update: I added the better map section for the state analysis that shows new cases, new deaths, and two percent change for new cases and deaths for each county. These are really good maps.

Capture.JPG

2020-08-02_Florida.png

2020-08-02_North%20Carolina.png

2020-08-02_Ohio.png

2020-08-02_Georgia.png

SKATTA

International
International Member
PPl on here still counting cases from this seasonal virus that starts in the cold weather and moves south...
well at least they not counting deaths anymore since it plummeted..

Just an update on how the non- lockdown countries have done.
youre welcome.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Start stocking up.

The republicans deliberately stalled on the stimulus in order to force people to work. The Democrats had their proposal finished two months ago. The republicans didn’t even try to put a plan together. This is what they wanted

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is why I can't deal with people. How can you see this and think that the man is competent? And not just "maybe he's not up on his numbers" or something, but outright deranged? He's literally looking the facts in the face and saying, "Nuh-uh." I don't even know how you can legitimately interview him without just calling him stupid to his face.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

What the fuck was that :smh: November please hurry up!!!
This is why I can't deal with people. How can you see this and think that the man is competent? And not just "maybe he's not up on his numbers" or something, but outright deranged? He's literally looking the facts in the face and saying, "Nuh-uh." I don't even know how you can legitimately interview him without just calling him stupid to his face.
I can't wait for Sarah Cooper to work her magic on this audio :lol:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh, jeez. Why did I even go to Twitter? Some idiots there are actually trying to argue that Grand Lord Knucklehead had a point with his Crayola graph. I guess folks are just going to stay stupid until the end of this train ride, huh?