"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In my head this administration should have none of its workers or their family members tested until every single other Americans, migrants being held in prisons, and animals like dogs are tested weekly consecutively for 6 weeks without any new infections anywhere on the planet before the members of the current administration are tested every 2 months between the hour of 0900 and 0902. And there shall be no more than 1 testing kit available for usage every 5 months. I can definitely like to see a law like that passed.
Randomized? WTF is that. Shouldn't that shit be mandatory, DAILY?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

People are fucking dumb ass fuck. Cuyahoga County has the second highest cases in the state yet wanna bitch and complain about schools doing virtual learning...

I'm surprised,the county haven't hit level 4 because the amount of cases we have, right now....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Well goddamn.... these mofos pushed New York out of the way and knocked Jersey right out of the top five in new case totals....

NEW CASE TOTALS:
CALIFORNIA 512,175
FLORIDA 487,132
TEXAS 448,298
NEW YORK 416,298
GEORGIA 193,177

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

People are fucking dumb ass fuck. Cuyahoga County has the second highest cases in the state yet wanna bitch and complain about schools doing virtual learning...

I'm surprised,the county haven't hit level 4 because the amount of cases we have, right now....

Our fucking state man. We started so well. :smh:
I find it hard to believe this fucking idiot doesn't have the virus...You got all these people catching it around you but somehow you don't have it..
Trump is blowing that shit on everyone. I been saying that.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Crackers are crazy....... with 250,000 expected too.... Rona gonna take care of all of Trump's MAGA bike riding supporters..... she gonna be all like "Yippee Kayee" mother fuckers ..... you know about 80% of those dirty ass motherfuckers be looking unsanitary as hell..... safe distances, washing hands????

VelvetyEmotionalAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

WITH SOME COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE, 2020 STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY THROTTLES AHEAD

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Our fucking state man. We started so well. :smh:

Trump is blowing that shit on everyone. I been saying that.

I think Dr. Acton was the voice of reason until she was pushed out.If you compare at the beginning vs now it's night and day.

Dewine was about following the science and all this bullshit but every since Dr. Acton was forced out he's been going the other way. Just,last week,Dewine said he was against the Ohio Health Department and Ohio Prescription Board banning hydroxychloroquine and a few hours later they reversed their decision. Before, that he made wearing a mask mandatory but people are exempt like:

The individual is under ten years of age

Someone has a medical condition including those with respiratory conditions that restrict breathing, mental health conditions or disability contraindicates the wearing of a facial covering

The individual is communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired or has another disability, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication

The individual is alone in an enclosed space, such as an office, or in lieu of an enclosed space, the individual is separated by at least six feet in all directions from all other individuals, and in either case, the space is not intended for use or access by the public

The individual is actively engaged in exercise in a gym or indoor facility so long as six or more feet of separation between individuals exist

The individual is actively participating in athletic practice, scrimmage, or competition that is permitted under a separate Department of Health order

The individual is actively engaged in a public safety capacity, including but not limited to law enforcement, firefighters, or emergency medical personnel

The individual is seated and actively consuming food or beverage in a restaurant or bar

I understand, the eating and kids one but the rest makes no fucking sense at all...

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

White House suddenly orders ‘mandatory’ COVID-19 testing for presidential staff

Published 8 hours ago on August 3, 2020

White House employees will now be subject to mandatory testing for COVID-19, an official said on Monday.
In a statement to CNN’s Jim Acosta, the unnamed White House official said that staffers working near President Donald Trump would be forced to undergo randomized testing.
“As part of our ongoing efforts to protect the health and safety of the entire White House Complex, randomized testing of Executive Office of the President staff, which has been ongoing for several months, will become mandatory rather than voluntary,” the official said.
White House employees reportedly received an email Monday morning with a stern warning.
“Failure to report to testing will be considered a refusal to test,” the email said.