Why have Black Americans (AA's) remained in the U.S. for so long?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
What lacks is unity as a whole. Black folks simply don't have it, especially black Americans. The swag has been glorified by the powers that be (white supremacy) for decades now, and sent so vehemently around the world, that none of us truly care for one another. They've controlled the supply and demand with the utmost precision.

It's all about shining.

Combating that issue is the first step to unifying as a people. Once we tackle that hurdle, we can then move to talking about moving around the globe for better opportunities.

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A black man favorite like the Philippines while economical may not be as sweet since work visas is tough to come by. Never had problems with PI police but the locals runs tons of scams and like to mistreat the bread and butter foreigners. A lot of the diehards are military vets who became addicted to Asia.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And go where? You just said it. Black people from other countries leave theirs to come here for a new start. Things aren't sweet in those other countries.

plus we built this bitch THEY need to leave not us we got every right to it and we should fight for those rights.
To leave you would have to know where you were from. Slavery took that part of our history away.

People need to understand that we are from America and this is now our culture. We are only decedent's from Africa at this point. I feel like whites need to leave

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I plan to get out of here someday.

I have a few friends who all lived outside the country for years since graduating high school and a few still do. These are guys I didn't expect to make such a move but they did it.

I'd like to see more African Americans with dual citizenship in other countries.

I think a lot of the hold up is propaganda. You know how it goes, "Every country outside of America is extremely dangerous. So don't go there for long." "America is the best place on earth." Etc

But I find the more I travel the more opportunity I see for growth, expansion. People are comfortable here. There was a discussion not too long ago I believe someone mentioned immigrants moving to U.S. and Canada and how they are still able to qualify for Affirmative action jobs despite already out earning locals. The idea was brought up that moving to another country creates a hardship. A hardship that forces you to be more resilient in order to survive in a foreign country and that's why some immigrants tend to outperform locals who've been here all their lives.

I think the same could happen in reverse for us leaving here.
The Jews have dual citizenship. But it boils down to getting it together here first. To any and every black in America, if you are not trying to build a nation. They you are trying to crawl back on the plantation. So far I have never had land or a house I can say is mind here in America. Seems like the only people with any money or weapons for protection is those that are still on the side of the enemy. As blacks we have been acting like we came over on the Mayflower instead of the hulls of slave ships. We are so amazed at what we have done for whites and their empire of falsehood that we do not know how to do for self. The small stuff we do like dressing in black, buying black, etc. does not really go far.
It is hard to live natural like we did in the beginning after not only years of being poisoned by the enemy. But not only years of being poisoned but generations. To wake up and find yourself so controlled that fighting back is like David going up against Goliath. But I have not choice but to keep moving towards a building a black nation. Even if I got to do it all by myself.
2lwb2ar.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What lacks is unity as a whole. Black folks simply don't have it, especially black Americans. The swag has been glorified by the powers that be (white supremacy) for decades now, and sent so vehemently around the world, that none of us truly care for one another. They've controlled the supply and demand with the utmost precision.

It's all about shining.

Combating that issue is the first step to unifying as a people. Once we tackle that hurdle, we can then move to talking about moving around the globe for better opportunities.

Thats why I know the willie lynch letter is real I dont give a fuck what anybody says....

that whole letter is exactly the result of what is going on today.. who can deny that shit...

divide and conquer in full effect... dark against light, rich against poor, educated against non educated...

and like a poster eluded to, when we do show some progress and unity, in come the parasitic

neanderthal gene having muthafuckas and their superior hate genetics to come in and wreck shop...

I blame us not lettting go of the religion they handed us, and finding out our true religion

and use our true weapons against them...

We are Soulful warriors and cannot lose when we fight a spiritual fight..

From Haiti to Liberia the parasitic hating machine the modern neanderthal, will do everything in his power to see that any progress or nation building is impeded and destroyed...

and will be untill we get back to spiritual warfare.... as long as we have our minds back and focused on true liberation

we will win!!!!

As are as Leaving America we have wwaaaaaay too much at stake here to just give it up

and leave.....Too much of our antcestors blood spilled on this land to let it be in vain...

I dont see the neanderthal holding on to it for another four hundred years.....

the next couple of generations are going to really loosen that grip....

and I will be alive to witness that shit!!!!

Thus I aint going nowhere...

but I do plan on visiting Singapore and south east asia in the coming

decade...

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Thats why I know the willie lynch letter is real I dont give a fuck what anybody says....

that whole letter is exactly the result of what is going on today.. who can deny that shit...

divide and conquer in full effect... dark against light, rich against poor, educated against non educated...

and like a poster eluded to, when we do show some progress and unity, in come the parasitic

neanderthal gene having muthafuckas and their superior hate genetics to come in and wreck shop...

Where there's smoke there's fire. :yes:

Taking a look at the landscape of not just the USA, but the world, and all the deception that's taken place throughout, Willie's letter makes more sense than a little bit.

I blame us not lettting go of the religion they handed us, and finding out our true religion

and use our true weapons against them...

We are Soulful warriors and cannot lose when we fight a spiritual fight..

From Haiti to Liberia the parasitic hating machine the modern neanderthal, will do everything in his power to see that any progress or nation building is impeded and destroyed...

and will be untill we get back to spiritual warfare.... as long as we have our minds back and focused on true liberation

we will win!!!!

As are as Leaving America we have wwaaaaaay too much at stake here to just give it up

and leave.....Too much of our antcestors blood spilled on this land to let it be in vain...

I dont see the neanderthal holding on to it for another four hundred years.....

the next couple of generations are going to really loosen that grip....

and I will be alive to witness that shit!!!!

Thus I aint going nowhere...

but I do plan on visiting Singapore and south east asia in the coming

decade...

I do believe that grip is loosening a bit as time passes. That's why the white man is scared right now because the methods of control and ignorance are dwindling.

Have to combat the finance however and find ways to bring it home. As long as that's in play, there's always gonna be a superior/inferior group, but we gotta turn those tables if were gonna see any change. The desperation to shine is at an all time high it seems.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where there's smoke there's fire. :yes:

Taking a look at the landscape of not just the USA, but the world, and all the deception that's taken place throughout, Willie's letter makes more sense than a little bit.

I do believe that grip is loosening a bit as time passes. That's why the white man is scared right now because the methods of control and ignorance are dwindling.

Have to combat the finance however and find ways to bring it home. As long as that's in play, there's always gonna be a superior/inferior group, but we gotta turn those tables if were gonna see any change. The desperation to shine is at an all time high it seems.

you KNOW He losing look at all the shit he is throwing at us...economic warfare, sphyliss, aids, planned parenthood, heroin, crack, ebola, this muthafucka is so match wits end, he is actually tryin to block the sun via geo-engineering.....

they keep throwing shit as because just when they think they are seeeing the results they want... its like we become immuned to that shit...

they really thought they had us with herion, crack and aids...

the truth is they really cant do anything to us, their only hope is to get into our minds through fear mongering and have us do it to ourselves.

sure their are going to be a few mega weaklings amongst us.. but not enough to to throw us

off course...

As long as we keep our thoughts and minds workng for us and the betterment of our people,

we will always be ahead no matter what bullshit theory or multiple negative imagery they keep throwing at us.

the main shit they are doing now is rewarding those sick fucks like lee daniels and steve mcqueen and somewhat tyler perry..

hoping they lead us down that slippery slope to our own demise....

and those that are tryin to produce imagery to offset the ones they throw at us everyday,

will get their neanderthal wrath..

See Bill Cosby... man when I saw my Nephews childrens books on Little Bill with the black family intact..

I understood why they are tryin to demonize this man....

How the fuck they demonizing Bill Cosby when they allow NAMBLA to exist and flourish so much they are literally tryin to get bills passed making it legal for grown men to date little boys......

think about it!!!!!

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Because black folks can't live without white people being around and can't stand to be around other black people. You hear the same type of bullshit excuses in the start you own business threads.

So learn another language to read and write it, assimilate to another culture, network with new people make new friends and abandon the fight here in America?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
And go where? Fuck the bullshit. Black Americans are just as if not more American than most white Americans. Don't fall for the BS they try and push.

Now all the hotep black African power I dont see why yall wont go back to africa so bad. Yall love africa and yall love the people that live there. So hey why not

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I understand us having problems. But in many parts of this country, we've been having the same kinds of problems since the end of slavery (More than 150 yrs ago). I'm not saying that every black man, woman, and child up and leave. I'm saying maybe some new frontiers are possible for black americans overseas in other nations, especially blacks that have been systemically disenfranchised generationally for decades.

Every where you go on this planet there's people who have problems related to problems they already had. Grow up

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And go where? Fuck the bullshit. Black Americans are just as if not more American than most white Americans. Don't fall for the BS they try and push.

Ok, but for some black Americans, why stay?

I'm not saying all 40 million of us need to leave. I'm just asking why haven't we seen migrations to Europe and Asia like some of our African and Caribbean brethren.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Ok, but for some black Americans, why stay?

I'm not saying all 40 million of us need to leave. I'm just asking why haven't we seen migrations to Europe and Asia like some of our African and Caribbean brethren.
Leaving to Asia and Europe would be a lateral if not downgrade move for many.

For one, the language barriers of leaving the US for Europe or Asia. Why leave to another country when you dont fluently speak the language? I get it if one is desperate for a better life, however if one can afford to easily relocate, they might be doing pretty well off here in the first place.

People leaving Africa or places in the Caribbean are trying to escape for a better life. As bad as shit can be here, it's pretty much the same as places in Europe. Haven't been to Asia but I'd imagine. Add the language barrier, it makes no sense to up and leave for another country when you will have the same type of lifestyle here as opposed to elsewhere.

As bad as many Black Americans have it here, there are plenty of Africans that would trade places with them.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leaving to Asia and Europe would be a lateral if not downgrade move for many.

For one, the language barriers of leaving the US for Europe or Asia. Why leave to another country when you dont fluently speak the language? I get it if one is desperate for a better life, however if one can afford to easily relocate, they might be doing pretty well off here in the first place.

People leaving Africa or places in the Caribbean are trying to escape for a better life. As bad as shit can be here, it's pretty much the same as places in Europe. Haven't been to Asia but I'd imagine. Add the language barrier, it makes no sense to up and leave for another country when you will have the same type of lifestyle here as opposed to elsewhere.

As bad as many Black Americans have it here, there are plenty of Africans that would trade places with them.

LOL. Language barrier is nothing. Plenty of people have come here and made it in spite of the language barrier. Also, many Africans/Caribs are in Europe doing great in life. Hell I'd say the school systems alone are worth it for black people seeking a better education for their children.

Once again, I'm saying all of this as simply an option. Other options could be moving to different states, cities and so forth. Even Canada has good opportunities available. Why limit oneself to this Country?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
LOL. Language barrier is nothing. Plenty of people have come here and made it in spite of the language barrier.

Again, unless you're struggling, why leave to go to a foreign place that you would still have to learn the language if you don't have to?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WE BUILT THIS PIECE OF SHIT SO WE DESERVE IT ..UHN? WHAT ABOUT THE NATIVE MAN , WHATS HIS SAY IN ALL THIS "WE OWN A PIECE OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT"?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I plan to get out of here someday.

I have a few friends who all lived outside the country for years since graduating high school and a few still do. These are guys I didn't expect to make such a move but they did it.

I'd like to see more African Americans with dual citizenship in other countries.

I think a lot of the hold up is propaganda. You know how it goes, "Every country outside of America is extremely dangerous. So don't go there for long." "America is the best place on earth." Etc

But I find the more I travel the more opportunity I see for growth, expansion. People are comfortable here. There was a discussion not too long ago I believe someone mentioned immigrants moving to U.S. and Canada and how they are still able to qualify for Affirmative action jobs despite already out earning locals. The idea was brought up that moving to another country creates a hardship. A hardship that forces you to be more resilient in order to survive in a foreign country and that's why some immigrants tend to outperform locals who've been here all their lives.

I think the same could happen in reverse for us leaving here.

I ALWAYS MADE THE ANALOGY OF 2 YOUNG KIDS FROM RIVAL GANGS IN THE HOOD BEING SHIPPED OFF TO A WHITE ONLY SCHOOL IN, SAY GREECE, U WILL SEE WITHIN A SEMESTER THOSE 2 KNUCKLEHEADS WILL BE BEST BUDDIES IN NO TIME..ANYONE SAW THE MOVIE "BOYS OF BARAKA"?

The Jews have dual citizenship. But it boils down to getting it together here first. To any and every black in America, if you are not trying to build a nation. They you are trying to crawl back on the plantation. So far I have never had land or a house I can say is mind here in America. Seems like the only people with any money or weapons for protection is those that are still on the side of the enemy. As blacks we have been acting like we came over on the Mayflower instead of the hulls of slave ships. We are so amazed at what we have done for whites and their empire of falsehood that we do not know how to do for self. The small stuff we do like dressing in black, buying black, etc. does not really go far.
It is hard to live natural like we did in the beginning after not only years of being poisoned by the enemy. But not only years of being poisoned but generations. To wake up and find yourself so controlled that fighting back is like David going up against Goliath. But I have not choice but to keep moving towards a building a black nation. Even if I got to do it all by myself.
2lwb2ar.jpg
YEP! AFRIKA IS THE ONLY WAY AND OPTION, PICK A REGION AND STARTEGICALLY GET INVOLVED IN IT.
START WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP,YEARLY PILGRIMAGE,
GET INVOLVED IN EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, LOCAL SCIENCES, AGRICULTURE,
LEAVE "THE AMERICAN WAY " DEVIL WHITE MAN MENTALITY BEHIND
AND RE-ADJUST TO LIFE AS A " NEW BLACKMAN"..IT CAN BE DONE WITHIN 1 OR 2 GENERATIONS

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I ALWAYS MADE THE ANALOGY OF 2 YOUNG KIDS FROM RIVAL GANGS IN THE HOOD BEING SHIPPED OFF TO A WHITE ONLY SCHOOL IN, SAY GREECE, U WILL SEE WITHIN A SEMESTER THOSE 2 KNUCKLEHEADS WILL BE BEST BUDDIES IN NO TIME..ANYONE SAW THE MOVIE "BOYS OF BARAKA"?

YEP! AFRIKA IS TEH ONLY WAY AND OPTION, START WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP,YEARLY PILGRIMAGE, GET INVOLVED IN EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, LOCAL SCIENCES, AGRICULTURE, LEAVE THE "AMERICAN WAY " DEVIL WHITE MAN MENTALITY BEHIND AND RE-ADJUST TO LIFE AS A NEW BLACKMAN..IT CAN BE DONE WITHIN 1 OR 2 GENERATIONS
Never seen that movie but thanks for the heads up gonna be looking for it now.

Traveling abroad would be perfect for knuckle heads like that who are stuck on the hood.

I had a friend do this after jail time. Got himself off probation and left the country. Said a change of venue stateside wasn't enough. Moved to Thailand and now he speaks 4 different languages now. I never would've thought.

Last edited:
LOL. Language barrier is nothing. Plenty of people have come here and made it in spite of the language barrier. Also, many Africans/Caribs are in Europe doing great in life. Hell I'd say the school systems alone are worth it for black people seeking a better education for their children.

Once again, I'm saying all of this as simply an option. Other options could be moving to different states, cities and so forth. Even Canada has good opportunities available. Why limit oneself to this Country?
Stop brother other countries havent not had the miseducation of the black man. Our miseducation is far beyond watching a few lectures from malichi z york and reading destruction of black civilization.

Western education. A person coming from the middle east will have a far eaiser time adjusting here then we will have adjusting over there

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
a better question would be why are YOU still here op? then list all the reasons for us. then we could all debate those reasons one after the other.

This shoulda been the first real lol. I tried to tell him that there are plenty of people already doing this thing he seems to have JUST now thought of. He should go a few places and ask around. Not saying it can't or shouldn't be done , but if he's got this brilliant idea, jump to it.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never seen that movie but thanks for the heads up gonna be looking for it now.

Traveling abroad would be perfect for knuckle heads like that who are stuck on the hood.

I had a friend this after jail time. For himself off probation and left the country. Said a change of venue stateside wasn't enough. Moved to Thailand and now he speaks 4 different languages now. I never would've thought.
THATS WHAT IM SAYING , IVE SEEN IT IN PERSON NUMEROUS TIMES AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND HOW & WHY IT WORKS AND LIKE I SAID
BLACK FOLKS NEED TO START STRATEGICALLY,
CREATE UNSELFISH COMMITTEES ,
START WITH A REGION IN WEST AFRIKA,
MAKE IT A POINT OF DUTY TO MAKE A YEARLY OR BI-YEARLY PILGRIMAGE ,
BUY LAND, GET INTO FARMING AGRICULTURE, HEALTHCARE, EDUCATION
AND SLOWLY U WILL SEE THE CHANGE WITHIN 1 GENERATION! MINDSET WILL CHANGE TOO,

THESE WHITE DEVILS AND THEIR COON PARTNERS WANT U TO BELIEVE THERES NOTHING OUT THERE IN THE WORLD FOR U EXCEPT WHAT HE ALLOCATES TO YOU, LIKE DISEASE, HOUSING PROJECTS, DEGRADATION, DEHUMANIZATION ETC IN THE USA ,AND THAT U SHOULD ONLY BELIEVE IN HIS AMERICAN NIGHTMARE AS UR ONLY OPTION IN THIS WIDE WORLD, MEANWHILE HIS KIDS ARE TAVELLING ALL OVER THE WORLD SETTING UP NEW ECONOMIC COLONIES ,STEALING LANDS & NATURAL RESOURCES ,WHILE TELLING YOU THERES NOTHING OUT THERE FOR U AND URS AND TO JUST STAY IN THIS "PARADISE HELL HOLE HE CREATED" FUCK THEM AND THEIR JESUS MUMBO JUMBO!

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If anyone should be leaving America.... It's White Racist Men and White Racist Women whom all work together to maintain the global system of Racism/White Supremacy.

Instead of asking BGOL why are we here in America and why don't we move elsewhere ...

The OP should've opened up the thread with the question "How do you eliminate the system of White Supremacy and replace it with a system of justice."

No matter where you move, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE WHITE DOMINATION ON THIS PLANET!

If anyone should be leaving America.... It's White Racist Men and White Racist Women whom all work together to maintain the global system of Racism/White Supremacy.

Instead of asking BGOL why are we here in America and why don't we move elsewhere ...

The OP should've opened up the thread with the question "How do you eliminate the system of White Supremacy and replace it with a system of justice."

No matter where you move, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE WHITE DOMINATION ON THIS PLANET!
You know the answer to that question right?

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Extermination of whites, eradication of them. Violence for violence. It would be but people wouldnt want to say the obvious

That's the final answer I keep ending up. Ultimate Annihilation of every and all people whom classify themselves as white.

White Racist Man and White Racist Woman have to be annihilated!

Serious Question: What's the best way to eliminate all of them?

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
We would then become "A People withOUT a Country"

There are many like that & you do Not want to be one

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
THATS WHAT IM SAYING , IVE SEEN IT IN PERSON NUMEROUS TIMES AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND HOW & WHY IT WORKS AND LIKE I SAID
BLACK FOLKS NEED TO START STRATEGICALLY,
CREATE UNSELFISH COMMITTEES ,
START WITH A REGION IN WEST AFRIKA,
MAKE IT A POINT OF DUTY TO MAKE A YEARLY OR BI-YEARLY PILGRIMAGE ,
BUY LAND, GET INTO FARMING AGRICULTURE, HEALTHCARE, EDUCATION
AND SLOWLY U WILL SEE THE CHANGE WITHIN 1 GENERATION! MINDSET WILL CHANGE TOO,

THESE WHITE DEVILS AND THEIR COON PARTNERS WANT U TO BELIEVE THERES NOTHING OUT THERE IN THE WORLD FOR U EXCEPT WHAT HE ALLOCATES TO YOU, LIKE DISEASE, HOUSING PROJECTS, DEGRADATION, DEHUMANIZATION ETC IN THE USA ,AND THAT U SHOULD ONLY BELIEVE IN HIS AMERICAN NIGHTMARE AS UR ONLY OPTION IN THIS WIDE WORLD, MEANWHILE HIS KIDS ARE TAVELLING ALL OVER THE WORLD SETTING UP NEW ECONOMIC COLONIES ,STEALING LANDS & NATURAL RESOURCES ,WHILE TELLING YOU THERES NOTHING OUT THERE FOR U AND URS AND TO JUST STAY IN THIS "PARADISE HELL HOLE HE CREATED" FUCK THEM AND THEIR JESUS MUMBO JUMBO!

This. This part right here is exactly the way I'm thinking about dual citizenship and black people leaving the country.

That's the final answer I keep ending up. Ultimate Annihilation of every and all people whom classify themselves as white.

White Racist Man and White Racist Woman have to be annihilated!

Serious Question: What's the best way to eliminate all of them?
Well right now those arabs are giving them hell. Timing is everything. I would say we should have secret societies like the siccari to engage finacial war, reverse social engineering, poison warfare etc... but no. But when the power grid breaks down or there is a emp everything will take care of itself only advantage white people have is their walkie talkie, radio. They can have all the tanks and weapons they want but if they can't communicate with each other to know when to deploy them they fucked.

The cost of maintaining white supremacy is getting too high and they know it. We are living in a historical time. This white man rulership is not going to last much longer. He survived wwI & wwII but he wont survive this next wwIII.

The bad part is white people will be fighting against each other. The Revolution will not be televised

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Why do y'all think countries in Africa want you?. They hate your ass too. Especially if you light skinned. Good luck Africans talk mad shit about Black Americans as if we are lazy and don't take advantage of living here.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting but, as fucked up as u.s. born may see it...folks are literally dying to get here..

FT_15.11.02_africa_overall.png

Last edited:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
For all those who say we built this country, we can build another. White people fighting for this one. We are outnumbered and out gunned here. It doesn't make sense to fight for a place i grew up in to experience all ALL the wrongs that can happen to my people, my children here.