International Member
tumblr_mwqd787DKP1qijoeyo3_500.gif

tumblr_mwqd787DKP1qijoeyo2_500.gif

tumblr_mwqd787DKP1qijoeyo1_500.gif

http://doctorwho.tumblr.com/

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
They gave a glimpse of the new doctor in that final battle scene, I wish they made us see not of Gallfrey though. I know the daleks had greater numbers but shouldn't the more technological time lords have been able to handle them?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dammit

I'm slipping...Vacation is much needed...work sucks...

Anyway...

...Ah! My Goddess, Saturday was fuckin' real. Where I was I think people thought I was going crazy. And I might have to take those Powerpuff versions to find their way to my daughter's wall.

The order is messed up, can't joke on TENnants name anymore. But...the real question...

...is they going to bring back the Doctor's family (he had a granddaughter when the show started) seeing as how the Fourth has a daughter?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought about this shit going to sleep.

Didn't 11/12 refer to Clara as the 'impossible girl' in the special? But he never really resolved her specialness last season...could incorporating his family from so long ago resolve her impossibleness? (I know that's not a word...)

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Didn't 11/12 refer to Clara as the 'impossible girl' in the special? But he never really resolved her specialness last season...could incorporating his family from so long ago resolve her impossibleness? (I know that's not a word...)
didn't he call her that because he kept meeting her through out time and he couldn't explain it, it was explained in the last season finale

marca

Rising Star
OG Investor

it was explained, Clara entered the Doctor's time stream and was scrattered through out his life, she was chasing the The great Intelligence

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iygmfLFbu2E" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks!

So...did we ever resolve the Great Intelligence? I keep getting the feeling I'm missing something here...

...what are those hash marks doing on my hand?

Count23

International
International Member
ep was pretty good, although the end of time had a better transformation sequence...

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
i missed the first 30mins of it...still kinda loss

nice they brought back amy pond...upset there was no river songs

wish they showed more of the 12th...i screamed noooooo at the end lol

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
questions...

did anyone watch the 50th anniversary yesterday? there was an added scene in the beginning....was this supposed to be the first regeneration? or the regeneration to john hurt's doctor? im confused :confused:

also...so what is the 12th supposed to wear? anyone see how he is going to be styled? leather jacket? bow tie? chucks? i need to know this important information :D

bfreezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
questions...

did anyone watch the 50th anniversary yesterday? there was an added scene in the beginning....was this supposed to be the first regeneration? or the regeneration to john hurt's doctor? im confused :confused:

also...so what is the 12th supposed to wear? anyone see how he is going to be styled? leather jacket? bow tie? chucks? i need to know this important information :D

That was a mini episode that originally aired online only back in early November I think. It basically explained how we the 8th Doctor became the War Doctor. Think of it was a prequel to the 50th.

Most media show the 12th(are we calling him that?) Doctor wearing some sort of grey scarf but he could have different attire before it's all said and done. Who noes...:rolleyes:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I hated it, Matt Smith should have gotten a better send off. I found it boring so I wasn't really paying a attention so I need some explaining.

So the tear in time and space was created by the time lords sending a message through? Was it the time lords who rebooted the Doctor's regeneration?

Also anyone find the Doctor to be a hypocrit? he is all righteous and shit yet he thinks he is the moral authority to trap millions of his own people and refusing to set them free

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
Sylvester McCoy hails 'great' performance by Doctor Who successor Peter Capaldi

WITH Peter Capaldi attracting the biggest audience for the opening of a Doctor Who series since 2010, it can be safe to say his performance went down a storm with both fans and experts alike.

By: Stephanie
TakyiPublished: Wed, August 27, 2014

-503876.jpg

The 56-year-old's debut also impressed Sylvester McCoy, who was the first Scottish actor to play the Doctor.

McCoy, who became the seventh incarnation of the iconic Time Lord from 1987 to 1989, was full of praise for his fellow countryman's first show.

The 71-year-old told the Daily Record: "Peter was great - you can tell he’s an accomplished actor and he really enjoyed doing it.

“I laughed when the Doctor proclaimed himself to be Scottish. I don’t think we’d ever have got away with that in my time.

195099.jpg

He added: “I loved his line ‘I’m Scottish. I can complain about things.’ I thought that was brilliant.”

Sylvester took over the role from his predecessor Colin Baker in 1987 and stayed for three series until the show was cancelled in 1989.

It eventually returned as a TV movie in 1996.

Sylvester, who has appeared in The Hobbit films, also said he wouldn't mind returning for a special episode but doesn't plan on giving Capaldi any advice for playing the role.

195104.jpg

He added: “I wouldn’t give Peter any advice on how to play it. The best thing I can tell him is to learn the lines and avoid bumping into the monsters.”

Saturday's 80-minute episode featured a brief appearance by the eleventh Doctor, Matt Smith, a tyrannosaurus rex and a lesbian kiss.

The episode attracted an average audience of 6.8 million viewers.

Doctor Who returns to BBC One this Saturday from 7.30pm.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showb...ormance-by-Doctor-Who-successor-Peter-Capaldi

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
I'm several years late and I'm only on season 3 but what Season was this thread about?
I read thru this whole thing wondering why there were no mentions or gifs of fine ass Martha Jones' ass and thighs. Must be true fans... like football fans that have no opinions on the cheerleaders or the Hooter's girl flirting with them.

Anybody notice how they stopped giving Rose closeups - I thought that pimple on her top lip was a baby Dalek.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I'm several years late and I'm only on season 3 but what Season was this thread about?
I read thru this whole thing wondering why there were no mentions or gifs of fine ass Martha Jones' ass and thighs. Must be true fans... like football fans that have no opinions on the cheerleaders or the Hooter's girl flirting with them.

Anybody notice how they stopped giving Rose closeups - I thought that pimple on her top lip was a baby Dalek.
I think we have gone through all the seasons, and I believe the actress who played Rose had got her buck teeth fixed so she had to wear fake teeth.

GreedySmurf

Star
Registered
Any theories on who the lady was at the end?

The Master! That's my theory. The character seems smart, manipulative, and aware of what's been going on. I'm thinking this is an older character to match Capaldi's age and a female to provide contrast.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator

Freema Agyeman. Listen, that woman is so beautiful. It makes NO sense. :o

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/Y0QrKINpErrAk" width="500" height="282" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

tumblr_ljguqhs0Vg1qijoeyo1_500.gif

cukuw.jpg

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
6503631_orig.gif

Dude has taken Jon Pertwee's sour disposition of the Doctor to a new level.

:lol:

Btw, whats with making off with a school girl from 2014. Do the Brits have an Amber alert system in place?

Damn, he's gonna put that kid in a space suit next week and bring her to the moon.

zofgkrykj99cyzrcp3mw.jpg