Whovians!!!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So what do y'all think Klara is. I like the character but I hate how much fan service and reference they make about her looks. Every episode she has been in so far someone has made a reference that she is cute and we fucking get it already!! I wish they would focus more on the character than trying to turn on teen virgins.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what do y'all think Klara is. I like the character but I hate how much fan service and reference they make about her looks. Every episode she has been in so far someone has made a reference that she is cute and we fucking get it already!! I wish they would focus more on the character than trying to turn on teen virgins.

You haven't watched every episode this season have you?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yep and last episode she got the midget king all horny

Ok, and how was that any different from Martha making Shakespeare's pants tent, or van Gogh getting a hard on for Amy?

As far as the story goes it's all been about how Clara is 'the impossible girl'. You watch tonight's episode and then we'll talk. :D

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Ok, and how was that any different from Martha making Shakespeare's pants tent, or van Gogh getting a hard on for Amy?

As far as the story goes it's all been about how Clara is 'the impossible girl'. You watch tonight's episode and then we'll talk. :D
I usually catch the new eps on bbc america, did you download the new one?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I usually catch the new eps on bbc america, did you download the new one?

It was available about two hours ago. I will not say more on the actual episode though until 9pm EST.

Though all of the spoilers are already on the net :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
3p9xqq.jpg

^church

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^
LOL

Your season finale of Whoness begins in one hour Americans!

Do you think it will be answered? :confused:

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
I think this was the worst season of doctor who ive seen. All basically stand alone episodes and the only arc is whats the deal with clara and that didnt seem all that interesting.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this was the worst season of doctor who ive seen. All basically stand alone episodes and the only arc is whats the deal with clara and that didnt seem all that interesting.

Blasphemer.

It did have it's :confused: moments but I believe in the set up. And this is all about the 50th Anniversary special in November. I think if this was year 49 or 51 of Who, it would have been a whole different season.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Finally a none filler episode. I'm positive they will never tell us his name or answer alot of the questions about him and Galfrey but I would love ot see this show come to and end and explain these

Count23

International
International Member
At least we found out how clara appeared those different times. Can'twait for the anniversary special:yes:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:lol: these three guys will always have a career in scifi movies, I've seen all three in some really shitty movies to some good movies, they are like the three white versions of Samurel Jackson

malcolm-mcdowell-image.jpg

arts-graphics-2008_1185093a.jpg

200px-Sir_Ben_Kingsley_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^
:lol:

Finally a none filler episode. I'm positive they will never tell us his name or answer alot of the questions about him and Galfrey but I would love ot see this show come to and end and explain these

Apparently, a lot of Gallifreyian questions are answered in the novelizations and radio shows featuring the 8th.

Now if only I can get my hands on them...

Just wish we didn't have to wait several months for it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

And there you have it.

:hmm: @ whole season. Glad it's over.

John Hurt, really, hey John . . .

Keep calm. :cool:

I'll try. Hopefully Ni No Kuni will keep me occupied for another...month.

OK, here's my take so [river]spoilers![/river]

A lot of people are speculating that Hurt is playing an older version of the 8th (which appeared in that lone movie during the dry years). I don't know. But if he is then we REALLY have to go find those novels and radio shows. And we know the crew likes to dig through the archives.

But then there is speculation that he is an incarnation doctors 9, 10, and 11 wanted to forget which would make Smith the 12th, not the 11th. Dunno how that is suppose to work but ok.

I still think this is the doctor before Hartnell's first, the reason why he regenerated into the 1st, stole the TARDIS, and left Gallifrey.

BUT

I still want to know where is the GI and what is his master role in all of this? We know there are always these little hidden gems in everything so what clue is there that we might be missing from the first episode of the season, (where the villain was the GI)? Thoughts.

Oh yeah, for my writers, not sure if the deadline has passed but there was a publishing company that was asking for essays of at least 6thou words to be included in an academic work on Dr Who to be mass published.

Count23

International
International Member
^^^
:lol:

Apparently, a lot of Gallifreyian questions are answered in the novelizations and radio shows featuring the 8th.

Now if only I can get my hands on them...

And there you have it.

I'll try. Hopefully Ni No Kuni will keep me occupied for another...month.

OK, here's my take so [river]spoilers![/river]

A lot of people are speculating that Hurt is playing an older version of the 8th (which appeared in that lone movie during the dry years). I don't know. But if he is then we REALLY have to go find those novels and radio shows. And we know the crew likes to dig through the archives.

But then there is speculation that he is an incarnation doctors 9, 10, and 11 wanted to forget which would make Smith the 12th, not the 11th. Dunno how that is suppose to work but ok.

I still think this is the doctor before Hartnell's first, the reason why he regenerated into the 1st, stole the TARDIS, and left Gallifrey.

BUT

I still want to know where is the GI and what is his master role in all of this? We know there are always these little hidden gems in everything so what clue is there that we might be missing from the first episode of the season, (where the villain was the GI)? Thoughts.

Oh yeah, for my writers, not sure if the deadline has passed but there was a publishing company that was asking for essays of at least 6thou words to be included in an academic work on Dr Who to be mass published.

An older version of 8 maybe, but i don't buy the 'secret' 11 theory, since the audience saw 9 regenerate to 10 to 11.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An older version of 8 maybe, but i don't buy the 'secret' 11 theory, since the audience saw 9 regenerate to 10 to 11.

Thing is no one saw 8 regenerate into 9. 8 was during the cold years...there was no official DW show on the air before or after that movie until 2005 with the 9th.

DAMMIT!
I missed the fifth special! Highlights? Vids?

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that this Doctor is going to be the half human Doctor that's currently stuck in an alternate dimension with Rose (hence the reason both Rose & David Tennant are coming back for the 50th anniversary. It would explain why Tennant is constantly saying that he's not gonna play his Doctor again, why Rose, who supposedly can't ever come back to this dimension, shows up for the 50th & most importantly, why the TV movie stated that the 8th Doctor was half human.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that this Doctor is going to be the half human Doctor that's currently stuck in an alternate dimension with Rose (hence the reason both Rose & David Tennant are coming back for the 50th anniversary. It would explain why Tennant is constantly saying that he's not gonna play his Doctor again, why Rose, who supposedly can't ever come back to this dimension, shows up for the 50th & most importantly, why the TV movie stated that the 8th Doctor was half human.

I don't know what to say about the 8th. My research shows that most TRY to forget the 8th...but Moffat seems to have a different idea. Nowhere before the movie was the Doctor to have a human mother. Now we get this stand alone movie and all of a sudden he's a muggle. THEN we hear Tennant talk about Gallifrey and such and again - no mention of a human mother.

I do think that Tennant is to play Tentwo though, but after the end of Donna's season Rose has already proved that she can cross the dimensions. Yeah when she left with Tentwo they said they can't do it anymore but if you found a way once, why not again. :dunno:

I just need a link to last nights special. :hmm:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep trying to get into DR who... I really do. just seems corny.
:(

LOL

In comparison if you look at Classic Who, (everything before this century) it's gonna look corny. REAL corny. But it ALL ties in together so if you the kind of person who likes to know the whole story you can tough it out.

Otherwise, best to start at the beginning of NuWho, (2005-present). It's current enough to not be corny, suspense laden, and has some great stories. If you a Comcast subscriber (or Amazon Prime) you should be able to see all the episodes up until this current season for free.

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
LOL

In comparison if you look at Classic Who, (everything before this century) it's gonna look corny. REAL corny. But it ALL ties in together so if you the kind of person who likes to know the whole story you can tough it out.

Otherwise, best to start at the beginning of NuWho, (2005-present). It's current enough to not be corny, suspense laden, and has some great stories. If you a Comcast subscriber (or Amazon Prime) you should be able to see all the episodes up until this current season for free.

Imma have to wikia the pre 2005 shit. I tried... it was so bad. Well I watched the one where the doctor is a tall low hair cut white dude. And some manakins are attacking.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imma have to wikia the pre 2005 shit. I tried... it was so bad. Well I watched the one where the doctor is a tall low hair cut white dude. And some manakins are attacking.

That...could literally be any white dude on television :lol:

That could have been the first episode of NuWho...or part of a series of episodes from the Fourth (did he have on a leather jacket or a scarf?) unless there was another I don't know about of the Autons/Nestene.

Go grab some popcorn and try again.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I was surprised that they killed River, I thought the Dr would have found a way to get her out of that library

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you have netflix look up an episode called blink

That is one of the best written episodes of any show ever. The composition of it is just so horrifying.

I was surprised that they killed River, I thought the Dr would have found a way to get her out of that library

Well he goes forward, she goes backwards. And he's not pose to go through his own timeline. So after she's dead, he kinda just has to go with the flow...of the river...spoilers...

NewyorkRealTalk

Rising Star
OG Investor
That...could literally be any white dude on television :lol:

That could have been the first episode of NuWho...or part of a series of episodes from the Fourth (did he have on a leather jacket or a scarf?) unless there was another I don't know about of the Autons/Nestene.

Go grab some popcorn and try again.

He had a leather jacket on and he saved some chic from Manakins killing her in the basement of her work building. They turned her black boyfriend into a Manakin. Ring any bells?

Gs3

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor

I think its the real doctor, he jumped into his own timeline at the end of in the name doctor and the 50th anniversary is part 2.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had a leather jacket on and he saved some chic from Manakins killing her in the basement of her work building. They turned her black boyfriend into a Manakin. Ring any bells?

Gs3

1st ep of 2005+ dr who eps.

What he said.

That's the beginning of NuWho. Mickey (the black boyfriend) gets better as the show goes on. Grows a dick. He's also the one that got killed at the beginning of the new Star Trek.

I think its the real doctor, he jumped into his own timeline at the end of in the name doctor and the 50th anniversary is part 2.

Define 'the real doctor'. Who's the fake one? Why? THEORIES!

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
Define 'the real doctor'. Who's the fake one? Why? THEORIES!

I mean real as in not the human one who can't regenerate and doesn't have a tardis that's in the alternate reality with rose.

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
Matt Smith leaving Doctor Who after the christmas special

Doctor Who star Matt Smith is to leave his role as the Doctor at the end of this year, the BBC has announced.

After four years as the Time Lord on the BBC One show, viewers will see Smith's Doctor regenerate in the 2013 Christmas special.

The 30-year-old actor said working on the show had been "the most brilliant experience".

Doctor Who marks its 50th anniversary in November with a special episode, which Smith has already filmed.

The BBC said Smith's "spectacular exit" was yet to be revealed and would be "kept tightly under wraps".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22741493