Whose grandma is this???? Damn!!!!!

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Bad move hoss.

"The Increase in STIs in Retirement Communities
A study performed by Berkeley University of California Wellness uncovered “significant increases in STIs” among adults 65 and over, between 2010 and 2014: Chlamydia infections increased by 52%Syphilis infections rose by 65%Gonorrhea cases increased by more than 90%Oct 25, 2017 "

"According to the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC's) annual Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance Report, cases of several common sexually transmitted infections (STIs) have reached historic highs among elderly populations in the U.S. including chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.Feb 26, 2020"

Nursing homes are a free for all fuck fest bruh....
As long as she ain't on the internet no fucks given

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of em...had hysterectomy... then brah

"Hysterectomy" pussy can still get Wet and Orgasm. I know from 1st hand experience. Of course YMMV. With a Woman what's happening between the ears governs a lot of what happens between the legs. The best part of "hysterectomy" or post-menopausal pussy is that you can Shoot up the club, Flood The Basement, and go full Maxwell House (Stroke to the last Drop). Hell, If we were in bed for the evening I just left my dick in there until I was ready to go again. Talk about no pull-out...

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Cause I want to??? Da fuck. I'm not finna appease to y'all niggas' sensibilities anytime being John's get brought up. :dunno:
you are the one that confirmed there was no reason to bring it up. so you just say shit just to say shit like a bish. that's cool.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I'm 51. Most of the brawds I've seen my age look like they could be my auntie. I prefer women 38-48 who still look relatively young with lil to no gray hair.

:lol:

My homie who is 55 said the same thing. He fucking with women my age or younger. Can’t do 25 or younger tho.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In addition to the increased STIs, tge consensual sex that takes place between residents and employees. Yes, some of yalls grandma's are getting ran through in these facilities. In most facilities, unless the patient has a debilitating illness, noone says anything.

In many states, it's the law. They have to provide facilities for sexual activity.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah.... She's waiting ol" boy out like...

CHOW%2BHOUND.png

More than 7 yrs MARRIED... She got that SS government payout coming, got him paying off erreything with his medical disability checks... She ready...

But she lining up simps for her personal gladiator dating game show.

She want to fuck...that old fat nigga she got...just want to lay around and not beat...brah

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
It's still some good fuckin out here with a 48 year old...with no pussy missing... hysterectomy take some of the pussy out..brah

58 too. I wish I had pictures of Donna but I only have one I think and it doesn't show her body. She look all of 30, 5'9 Amazon curvy and her ol dusty pussy loved being serviced by yours truly. I swear I had her ass in that room calling Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost!

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Maybe she should join 60PlusMilfs and be a model...

CHOW%2BHOUND.png

More than 7 yrs MARRIED... She got that SS government payout coming, got him paying off erreything with his medical disability checks... She ready...

:lol: first time i saw that Looney Tunes short the ending gave me the chills

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

CHOW%2BHOUND.png

Is that a current looney toons show? Brah

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I'm 51. Most of the brawds I've seen my age look like they could be my auntie. I prefer women 38-48 who still look relatively young with lil to no gray hair.

Bruh, I met a girl 38 who had a knarled-up bunch of wild ass gray hair's down there! :eek2: None on her head though!?? wtf :confused: It was like an 80-year-old Buck Wheat in her crotch. She was so fine though, brown skin mf. She was apologizing as I was sliding the dick in deep! I rode her ass like The Lone Ranger ride Silver.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who told you pussy dry up at 50? More men, especially black men suffer from illnesses that causes ED then women have dry pussies. Ever notice they make medications for you all more than us.

Yep...cause they make Ky Jelly for women....and pussy with hysterectomy can be dry at 39...I have had so many...it's scary...bae...and yeh... if a nigha ain't in shape...he ain't shit either...I make all my bedmates CUM...bae

Black 454

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

CHOW%2BHOUND.png

Don't forget the gravy

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Word. Anytime anybody bring up these niggas bein' John's, they get thutty eight hot. Ain't that right @lazarus???
most everyone pays, directly or indirectly. only pimps and dudes with mouthpieces get it free. but most dudes that talk shit about johns overseas have to dress up, pay 3 meals for a bish at a nice restaurant, 12 hours of their time with boring convo, for wack sex with a feminist, and making fake courtesy gestures. then think they're different.