Whose grandma is this???? Damn!!!!!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me give you young whippersnappers something to look forward to.......there is life after 50. And believe it or not, it can be a lot less complicated and even more fun. And depending on what circles you run in...the women your age can be sexy, down to earth, financial independent and just looking for a damn good time and someone to spend that time with.

But ain't no good time...if the pussy is bad..brah

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Interesting assumption...:idea:

And every dude she's been with left her or was fucking someone else on the side.
R.f25c1da14a35bd3cdfcacc94cc53d7bf

But hey playa get that bag!!!!

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You brothers are depressing me. Get you a passport and use it. I'm only 42 but all my friends 50 and older have 20-year-old girlfriends in the Dominican Republic. Hell I have a friend that's damn near 70 and his girl is like 24. Y'all can have that old menopausal pussy. I like mine young and ripe.

I like both my lady is 51 does 150 miles running or walking a month plus Zumba and yoga, let’s not mention cooks better than some Grandmama’s. Yeh the pussy is still hella juicy and kneels to Lord Zod! Definitely an excellent bottom bitch.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
These negative comments LOL... Youngins' not realizing their end game...ya'lls future is fucking older broads. Keep gassin' these young fat girls up...it's about the long distance broads, not the sprinters LOL

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anybody here ever fuck a 50-60 yr old woman, while in your 30-45s?

Is it possible for the pussy to be any good?

I fucked a 28 yr old when I was 19. Definitely good.

I fucked a 39 yr old when I was 27. Couldn't even bust

I was 35, she was 48...and she could fuck!

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm 51 and I don't do bars or clubs and the last time it crossed my mind to do so I said to myself it ain't nobody in this muthafucka I want or need.

‘I enjoy a nice upscale bar. My buddy owns a very successful bar and the fellas love to chill there.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MILF pussy be the best (at times) because it comes with no drama.

Get you one of these old strippers (they usually work day shift) strap it up, bring the lube and you straight bruh lol

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At 28 mashed a coworker who was 52. Pussy was wet and good
At 32 mashed a 56 retired school teacher. Pussy was wet and tight. Lasted 20 strokes.
I'm 53 my girl is 56 and pussy stays juicy and she can go. She got me like :heartbeat::flyingkiss::blowjob::lickinpussy::fucking:

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You brothers are depressing me. Get you a passport and use it. I'm only 42 but all my friends 50 and older have 20-year-old girlfriends in the Dominican Republic. Hell I have a friend that's damn near 70 and his girl is like 24. Y'all can have that old menopausal pussy. I like mine young and ripe.

Ain't no such thing as having a Dominican 20 something yr old "girlfriend" in your 50-70s in the Dominican Republic.

Them niggas trickin, which is cool. Enjoy yaselves and the young pussy.

But best believe every one of them chicas got a real boyfriend who ain't over the age of 30 and who were born and raised in DR.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let me give you young whippersnappers something to look forward to.......there is life after 50. And believe it or not, it can be a lot less complicated and even more fun. And depending on what circles you run in...the women your age can be sexy, down to earth, financial independent and just looking for a damn good time and someone to spend that time with.
This part. Women sex drive increase as they age which is why they naturally gravitate to younger men that can keep up

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Ain't no such thing as having a Dominican 20 something yr old "girlfriend" in your 50-70s in the Dominican Republic.

Them niggas trickin, which is cool. Enjoy yaselves and the young pussy.

But best believe every one of them chicas got a real boyfriend who ain't over the age of 30 and who were born and raised in DR.
nigga said girlfriends :hmm:

And all older women dont have bad pussy. Yall fucked the wrong one if they did.