Whose grandma is this???? Damn!!!!!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I know that mofos here are like... where the nudes, cause she got nothin to lose? :dunno:

sidebar: shocked that there wasn't at least one RAW... you got mofos here that wanna fuck Dolly Parton and copped to it

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let me give you young whippersnappers something to look forward to.......there is life after 50. And believe it or not, it can be a lot less complicated and even more fun. And depending on what circles you run in...the women your age can be sexy, down to earth, financial independent and just looking for a damn good time and someone to spend that time with.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
You brothers are depressing me. Get you a passport and use it. I'm only 42 but all my friends 50 and older have 20-year-old girlfriends in the Dominican Republic. Hell I have a friend that's damn near 70 and his girl is like 24. Y'all can have that old menopausal pussy. I like mine young and ripe.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You brothers are depressing me. Get you a passport and use it. I'm only 42 but all my friends 50 and older have 20-year-old girlfriends in the Dominican Republic. Hell I have a friend that's damn near 70 and his girl is like 24. Y'all can have that old menopausal pussy. I like mine young and ripe.

Brah... them nighaz got whores...in the D.R....dont let em fool ya...I was at my nigha cigar shop...and he pulled his girlfriend picture out...that live in Columbia..and another nigha saw the picture...and said...hell naw...that's my bish...and had pictures and videos...of that bish...brah