Which one should I buy PS5 or Xbox Series X?

Which one are Y'all getting?

• PS5

• Xbox Series X

Results are only viewable after voting.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1.Xbox never has enough exclusives. 2. Xbox interface is a mess 3. The Sony interface is clean.
4. The controller for the PS always feels better in my hands.

Games, games, games....

*also I got my first Xbox on the strength of Halo #1 year ago. Never felt that high ever again since then.

Man, I never really for into FPS games besides COD, I just found it weird shooting aliens and stuff with FPS games, soldiers were more realistic to me. Halo was ALLOVER the place, I couldn't figure out the story.

I actually love the Xbox for GOW type games and shooters but for fighting games, PS4 clearly is better.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you get both?
different game bro
it went live at 6:50pm i got mines paid for .i was floating to gamestop and got there she said it was 9 left.
Man, I never really for into FPS games besides COD, I just found it weird shooting aliens and stuff with FPS games, soldiers were more realistic to me. Halo was ALLOVER the place, I couldn't figure out the story.

I actually love the Xbox for GOW type games and shooters but for fighting games, PS4 clearly is better.
dude said xbox interface was clunky?!!! lol you know why ps4 people say that its because thats all ps4 could do was play games lol xbox gave you options.you could do anything a pc could do but the ps4 lol you couldn't ever facetime well video chat and it took close to the end of ps4 for them to hook a darn ex.hard drive to it so i don't look at it as clunky it was just options.im getting both i love games on both.people think xbox wont have exclusives this year but there wrong.there's no way xbox will ever make that mistake again.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
different game bro
it went live at 6:50pm i got mines paid for .i was floating to gamestop and got there she said it was 9 left.
dude said xbox interface was clunky?!!! lol you know why ps4 people say that its because thats all ps4 could do was play games lol xbox gave you options.you could do anything a pc could do but the ps4 lol you couldn't ever facetime well video chat and it took close to the end of ps4 for them to hook a darn ex.hard drive to it so i don't look at it as clunky it was just options.im getting both i love games on both.people think xbox wont have exclusives this year but there wrong.there's no way xbox will ever make that mistake again.

What if that's all you wanna do with yo shit though? :dunno: I ain't fuckin facetimin no goddam body playin The Last Of US II And God Of War. :dunno: Gimme the best games. Keep the bells and whistles.

LkzKun.jpg

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
The clunky Xbox interface is gone. Now its all one page and you scroll down the home page based on how you set it up. I have all Resident Evil games then current games, then apps, then game pass app then Microsoft store.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if that's all you wanna do with yo shit though? :dunno: I ain't fuckin facetimin no goddam body playin The Last Of US II And God Of War. :dunno: Gimme the best games. Keep the bels and whistles.

LkzKun.jpg
lol you crazy lol im talking about when you're not playing a games man!!! listen i respect sony like i said i always had both but my xbox gets used 100% of the time and my ps4 only turned on when it was a exclusive beat and turned off.but it sony is only yalls cup of tea then its cool .i choose both because i like the different things both do.cross gen games looks and plays better on xbox but the op4 had the exclusives...cant go wrong with both.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
lol you crazy lol im talking about when you're not playing a games man!!! listen i respect sony like i said i always had both but my xbox gets used 100% of the time and my ps4 only turned on when it was a exclusive beat and turned off.but it sony is only yalls cup of tea then its cool .i choose both because i like the different things both do.cross gen games looks and plays better on xbox but the op4 had the exclusives...cant go wrong with both.
True. I just don't have the time for both with working 60-90hrs a week depending on overtime and learning to play the guitar. So I gotta choose one.

IHiXh6.jpg

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now I agree with this 100%. Sony royally fucked this up. You wait till the last fuckin minute with pricing details and don't tell anybody the shit is avaliable for pre-order? That's fucked up. It's not hard at all what Microsoft did.

Ocvx6v.jpg
yea thought is was wrong myself but something in me kept calling gamestop after the event changing my voice asking if the ps5 reserve is live and the first 4 times he was like tomorrow and i called back like 10min later and he said there live.i tore that street up so i could get mines.i hope more come tomorrow for the ones who didnt get to reserve one.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
yea thought is was wrong myself but something in me kept calling gamestop after the event changing my voice asking if the ps5 reserve is live and the first 4 times he was like tomorrow and i called back like 10min later and he said there live.i tore that street up so i could get mines.i hope more come tomorrow for the ones who didnt get to reserve one.
Yeah that's crazy as hell. Gamestop said to put your name on a list so they can call you when the orders started. The fuck was the use of that? :dunno:

TCLN4U.jpg

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that's crazy as hell. Gamestop said to put your name on a list so they can call you when the orders started. The fuck was the use of that? :dunno:

TCLN4U.jpg
yo lol i told them that too because i know i was one of the first to be on that list here and they lied lol the guy said they got busy and most of the time they don't really call for that.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I'm going to go with the PS5..

The exclusives, the interface, the interactive cinematic games are what I'm looking for.

Also I'm familar with Gran Turismo and I'd like that franchise to be present when I resume sim-racing.

That's just me.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Always been Xbox( even though I have both) but now Xbox series X. Better controller deluxe pro, more raw power and the only console to have Dolby vision and Dolby audio- which is perfect for my 65" LG CX OLED