Which one should I buy PS5 or Xbox Series X?

Which one are Y'all getting?

• PS5

• Xbox Series X

Results are only viewable after voting.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Gotta be a way to get those file sizes down.
Yeah man that's crazy.

R0nRzJ.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Here's where my head is at.

PlayStation 5 is probably where I'm going to go. First, I do not like the design of the PS5 and I'm not a fan of the white, there was a time in which I liked white tech, I prefer black now and forever.

Sports gaming remains an issue for me. Madden's issues do not need to be reinerated, NBA 2K is still good basketball sim but it probably can use some competition, Wrestling games are piss poor, racing games are what they are and boxing and tennis are still non-existant. Arcade sports games no where near the level the were during the PS2 days.

As these consoles get more powerful, it just seems the selection is not as big as it was back in the day.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's where my head is at.

PlayStation 5 is probably where I'm going to go. First, I do not like the design of the PS5 and I'm not a fan of the white, there was a time in which I liked white tech, I prefer black now and forever.

Sports gaming remains an issue for me. Madden's issues do not need to be reinerated, NBA 2K is still good basketball sim but it probably can use some competition, Wrestling games are piss poor, racing games are what they are and boxing and tennis are still non-existant. Arcade sports games no where near the level the were during the PS2 days.

As these consoles get more powerful, it just seems the selection is not as big as it was back in the day.
Ive just never understood why sports games have gotten worse and worse but the gaming systems have supposedly gotten better :smh:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Ive just never understood why sports games have gotten worse and worse but the gaming systems have supposedly gotten better :smh:

Simulation-based racing games have gotten better but when you're a making game that is targeted to a niche audience that is spending hundreds even thousands of dollars on racing seats, wheels, pedals, shifters and even VR, you sort of HAVE to make a good game or you'll risk losing that audience.

But every other sports game has gone backwards. Sports games used to be graphical showcases for a system. Remember the original NFL 2K and how that blew people away on the Dreamcast, it was so much better than Madden 2000.

In 2020-21, Sports games should be the main showcase of a new console's graphical ability. Football, basketball, UFC, boxing and wrestling games should be giving us amazing collision detection that makes a tackle, punch, kick or any collision look devastating. We should be able to see realistic bruising or cuts and the effect of injuries.

In 2020, we can't even get a tennis game that gives the natural movement of a woman's hair or her dress as she moves about the court during a match. These games should be damn near photo-realistic now.