Which one should I buy PS5 or Xbox Series X?

Which one are Y'all getting?

• PS5

• Xbox Series X

Results are only viewable after voting.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Never got the hype of Halo
Me neither. :smh:

XyufRS.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i dont understand. i havent bought a physical disc in 3 years. what am i missing?
It’s like cash in a safe in your crib vs cash in the bank.. some people like the ability to hold their own funds and touch their money at anytime.. something could happen with the bank and now you can’t get your cash.. a physical disc mean you can always play it as long as you have a system, with digital anything could happen on some malfunction shit and now you no longer can play that game

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It’s like cash in a safe in your crib vs cash in the bank.. some people like the ability to hold their own funds and touch their money at anytime.. something could happen with the bank and now you can’t get your cash.. a physical disc mean you can always play it as long as you have a system, with digital anything could happen on some malfunction shit and now you no longer can play that game

Basically.

Plus they're charging the exact same price for digital and disc so just off gp I'd rather have the disc son I don't feel like they're getting over.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Halo on the original Xbox was lit man. Off the damn chain. It got boring to me as time went on

Man that was the first system and game I really went out and bought.

The game was so good and had me so invested that while playing I was nervous and jumpy as hell as if I was really fighting off some damn zombies and aliens :lol:

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll be getting which can do consistent 4k 60fps first. Then whichever comes down to $300. I picked up a new pc and VR this year. Probably could do with a monitor upgrade first but I don't feel like it.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
But real talk, these are some terrible launches if you are more into the games and not the hardware itself. I'm glad that Microsoft went all in on the hardware first for that reason. So don't rush if you don't have to.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sony needs to talk about expandable SSD (825GB) storage for the system. People gonna be mad as fuck after those COD downloads numbers come out.

The X/S already got this covered. (expensive though)
The S requires lower textures.

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What SSD's will work in the expansion slots. Gigabyte, Corsair, Samsung? the current cards are not faster then the PS5 SSD.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't know there were a lot of gamers on here.

I want to get into playing more games, the only games I play is 2k and Madden and I do that on PC because of the Mods and ability to enhance the graphics.

Just wondering is a high powered PC better than a PS5 or the new XBOX?... I guess there's not that many games for PC but just need to decided on spending an extra $750 to 1k to upgrade my PC or go the XBOX route.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The PS5 is around a 2070
Xbox series X is around a 2080ti

New 3080 dropped yesterday

Eg19EKYWoAA39aM

EiM7n4QXkAIIrf8

Saw this yesterday for the PS5 :dunno:

Last edited: