Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????????

MrMotivator

Star
Registered
Re: Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????

One more point I should make: Blunt is likely playing with his hairy-assed nipples at you guys' replies. He's made that it clear on more than a few occassions that it's "extremely erotic" to him. :puke:

Just lettin' y'all know what's up. :dunno:

:lol:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

i know but it's the challenge of getting him to admit that he is full of shit and his argument holds no weight by his own standards with his words:lol:

you can tell by reading his responses that he doesn't really believe what he is saying but it will piss people off and that is his M/O which is real corny for a grown ass man but what ever :rolleyes:

i do get a kick out of it i'm a vet i been here for years i know the deal this is all jokes to me some people take him serious and thats how he wins cause he gets under the collar.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Re: Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????

Pats going 18-0 was even bigger a fluke than the Giants' win.

They went what, 12-0 on the road? Thats no fluke, you Sore Loser.

alg_manningcel.jpg

Last edited:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

Pats going 18-0 was even bigger a fluke than the Giants' win.

How so? Beating their opponents (including strong playoff contenders) by an average of 20 points (a record). Unlike the Giants who barely outscored their opponents.

They went what, 12-0 on the road? Thats no fluke, you Sore Loser.

The Pats have currently won a record 19 games (Home and Away) in a row (breaking their own mark of 18 from a couple of years ago), and 14 of 17 Playoff games in the decade. If the Giants were better they wouldn't be playing Playoff games on the Road.

Some men sure seem to like being totally irrational in their jealousy. Future woman-beaters.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

Too bad they were JUST GOOD ENOUGH to whip your sorry overrated team's ass. :roflmao::roflmao:

09000d5d80680da7_gallery_600.jpg

Last edited:

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

i know but it's the challenge of getting him to admit that he is full of shit and his argument holds no weight by his own standards with his words:lol:

you can tell by reading his responses that he doesn't really believe what he is saying but it will piss people off and that is his M/O which is real corny for a grown ass man but what ever :rolleyes:

i do get a kick out of it i'm a vet i been here for years i know the deal this is all jokes to me some people take him serious and thats how he wins cause he gets under the collar.
Wrong.

He "wins" because people RESPOND. Fuck the tone. It's the acknowledgment AT ALL that's the problem. :smh:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

MrMotivator

Star
Registered

I don't normally quote you but this is funny as hell

Huh???

you know gotdamn well which flipflops you keep going back and forth with, its funny how you didn't mention the Pats comparison with the colts and having the best season but losing when it really mattered, in this rebuttal which further enforces your nonsense and inability to put forth a legitimate argument.

16-0 and beating 5 or 6 top Playoff teams is very different from just "having the best regular season record." 3 Super Bowl wins add into that mix as well.

If football was all about the regular season then they would give trophys to everybody who got dressed. The past means nothing in football do you know why smart guy? The teams are never the same 52 people every year thus it is irrelevant. They could have won 50 superbowl rings they didn't win one yesterday during their record year which means everything was for nothing.

Get serious. They played in the NFC. A very weak conference, and barely made the Playoffs. The Pats destroyed Dallas, the only decent team there.

Yes the NFC is so wack thats why they lost to them in the superbowl that has to be embarrassing.

Why can't you just accept that the Giants' Playoff run was a fluke, and enjoy it for what it was? They were the lowest-seeded team to ever make the Super Bowl. Shit, the Pats went all the way in '01 and they were FAR from the best team in the league. Everything broke right for them, and they ultimately upset a 17-point favorite in the Super Bowl. Shit happens.

Why can't YOU just accept that the Giants playoff run couldn't have been a fluke they won 4 road games in harsh conditions Eli threw zero interceptions and the defense played better than the pats did all year. I think you need to go reread your definition of a fluke. wtf is with you and bringing up past winnings to justify what happened yesterday they lost deal with it.

Don't be silly. NO one is calling the Pats the "best ever" now, though they had EVERY reason to before the Super Bowl. They had the most dominant regular season in NFL history.

Great they had the most dominate regular seaon in NFL history but lost the only game that matters :smh:

MrMotivator

Star
Registered

Wrong.

He "wins" because people RESPOND. Fuck the tone. It's the acknowledgment AT ALL that's the problem. :smh:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

ehhh damnit yeah you are right, fuck it.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

Wrong.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

Even you popped in this thread to give him shit.

Why? Cause you know this BURNS his gay little ass, thats why.

C'mon D-Nice, this thread is an exception. Shit on that race-baiting sockpuppet.

So what the sick fuck likes nauseous waves of dookie pilin on his head. Drop some shit anyway. :lol:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

Too bad they were JUST GOOD ENOUGH to whip your sorry overrated team's ass.

You just keep exposing yourself for the fool you are. All great teams have their envious, irrational haters. :smh:

(BTW, no one's ass was "whipped." A half-dozen lucky breaks on one drive don't count. The Giants couldn't "whip" anyone's ass. Don't have the talent.)

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

Even you popped in this thread to give him shit.

Why? Cause you know this BURNS his gay little ass, thats why.

C'mon D-Nice, this thread is an exception. Shit on that race-baiting sockpuppet.

So what the sick fuck likes nauseous waves of dookie pilin on his head. Drop some shit anyway. :lol:
Yeah, I got a lil carried away last night and broke my own "rules". :o But I only do that becase he knows I won't be reading any of his posts. I won't be making a habit of it though. This a was a special occasion.;)

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

You just keep exposing yourself for the fool you are. All great teams have their envious, irrational haters. :smh:

(BTW, no one's ass was "whipped." A half-dozen lucky breaks on one drive don't count. The Giants couldn't "whip" anyone's ass. Don't have the talent.)

They had talent enough to be NUMBER ONE on Monday

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

09000d5d80680da1_gallery_600.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

14tx7ye.jpg

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

They had talent enough to be NUMBER ONE on Monday

Uhhhh, yeah. No shit. The master of the obvious. Another BGOL genius. :smh:

Typical BGOLer. No perspective on reality. Stupidly bashing a team that lost one game all year, and chest-thumping over a mediocre team that got lucky. Clueless.

Last edited:

O.Red

Star
Registered

Every game matters, otherwise you don't get THERE. :smh: Ask chokemaster Tony Dungy.

I'll rephrase.

They didn't win the most important game.

Im sure the Patriots would've prefered the Giants record if it meant they would win the Superbowl, as opposed to the obvious outcome.

They made it to the prom, but didn't get laid...

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

I'll rephrase.

They didn't win the most important game.

Can't win 'em all (though they came closer than anyone in history).

Im sure the Patriots would've prefered the Giants record if it meant they would win the Superbowl, as opposed to the obvious outcome.

Up until the last minute of the game, they wouldn't swap their record with anyone. Can't really plan on those things ahead of time while doing your (brilliant) thing all season long. They got some payback for their lucky '01 win. These things tends to even out.

They made it to the prom, but didn't get laid...

Been there, done that ... 3 times already. (They get laid all year long, not just on prom night.) Unfortunately, this time the nerd got the prom queen.

Last edited:

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

Look at hoe-ass Blunt, editing his smack-talk cause he cant summon up enough venom to dismiss...

THIS.

09000d5d8067ca52_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d8067fa08_gallery_600.jpg

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sorry can't defend the Patriots on this one. When you have an undefeated season, you can't loose the Super Bowl and still claim greatness. This game could have defined Brady's greatness. He had a lot of chances to win it and he didn't. Brady threw a lot of bad passes in that final drive. Why waste so much time with the hail mary bomb when it wasn't working? With good clock management and smart play they could have at least tied the game, but they didn't.

Sorry folks Brady lost his superman status last night, plain and simple. Until he wins the next one, he's just Clark Kent.

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor

Lat time I checked with my boys that play in the league the mindset every season is to win the BIG ONE. Not go 18-0 through the regular season and playoffs then nut up when it matters most.

I take nothing away from the Pats, their run over the last few seasons (if legitimate) is quite impressive. That being said, I can guarantee that the Patriots would switch records with the Giants in a heartbeat if it meant they got to go home with the hardware.

TD records, high scoring offenses and all that are nice but ask Dan Marino if he would rather have had a Super Bowl ring behind an 80's Giants style offense.

Like someone else said if it was about the regular season and records we could have crowned the Patriots after week 17, but thats just not quite how it works.

At the end of the day all of the Patriots records are nice but for naught, the New York Giants and their 10-6 regular season record are the 2007 Super Bowl Champions of the National Football League.

/thread

Dalaw

Potential Star
Registered

All the records, all the destroying opponents.

All the Humble pie, and Patriot way talk.

18-0.

Just to lose to a team from the NFC, the "weak conference", a team that you beat week 17 on the road, a team that was 12 point under dogs. A team NO one had winning.

*18-1, the biggest choke in NFL history.

Dalaw

Potential Star
Registered

Uhhhh, yeah. No shit. The master of the obvious. Another BGOL genius. :smh:

Typical BGOLer. No perspective on reality. Stupidly bashing a team that lost one game all year, and chest-thumping over a mediocre team that got lucky. Clueless.

The Patriots don't deserve to be bashed for choking away the perfect season in the SB against a "mediocre" team ? LOL

Yup, one loss all year. And it came in the biggest game of the season.

They went from being remembered as the greatest team of all time, to the team that was involved in spygate and committed the biggest choke in NFL history.

:lol: