Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????????

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Wheres Blunt, DjMorph, Matt & other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????????

talk that bulshit now

hey Matt yall losers like cowboys...remember that

hey Blunt.....fuck you loser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????

The best team of the '00s doesn't need a "bandwagon." I don't know what dreamworld you're living in.

The 83-78 Cardinals won the World Series a couple of years ago. Mediocre teams get streaky in the clutch and pull these things out. The odds were against a team going undefeated that long. Shit always happens. Yet, despite playing poorly on offense, the Pats were still just one botched sack away from winning, though it never should have been that close. They blew it. So be it. I don't really care one way or the other on a personal level, just a historical one. It was a monumental game. Leave me out of your anti-fanboy rants.

alexw

Platinum Member
Re: Wheres Blunt and Matt and the other bandwagon niggas that talked shit all yr?????

The best team of the '00s doesn't need a "bandwagon." I don't know what dreamworld you're living in.

The 83-78 Cardinals won the World Series a couple of years ago. Mediocre teams get streaky in the clutch and pull these things out. The Pats were one sack away from winning, though it nnever should have been that close. They blew it. So be it. I don't really care one way or the other on a personal level, just a historical one. It was a monumental game. Leave me out of your anti-fanboy rants.

whose the best team right now

right now

dont back track when u talked that shit all year

daLedurO3

Support BGOL
Registered

THAT'S
WHAT
THEM
FUCKERS
GET
FOR
CHEATING!
:lol:

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The 83-78 Cardinals won the World Series a couple of years ago. Mediocre teams get streaky in the clutch and pull these things out. The odds were against a team going undefeated that long. Shit always happens. Yet, despite playing poorly on offense, the Pats were still just one botched sack away from winning, though it never should have been that close. They blew it. So be it. I don't really care one way or the other on a personal level, just a historical one. It was a monumental game. Leave me out of your anti-fanboy rants.

what team did you like before you became a Pats fan? and when exactly did you become a Pats fan?

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

whose the best team right now

right now

dont back track when u talked that shit all year

The Patriots are the best team. Their record shows that. The Giants were ONE PLAY better on one night. A BIG night. Good for them for now, but they're still a very average team that will be lucky to go 9-7 next year, while the Pats are still unbeaten in the regular season.

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

what team did you like before you became a Pats fan? and when exactly did you become a Pats fan?
Blunt doesn't know shit about sports and has been stealing replies from other sports forums all season.

Throw his ass on Ignore.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

e-disco

Star
Registered

The Patriots are the best team. Their record shows that. The Giants were ONE PLAY better on one night. A BIG night. Good for them for now, but they're still a very average team that will be lucky to go 9-7 next year, while the Pats are still unbeaten in the regular season.

FAIL.jpg

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor

when people talk to blunt everyone loses

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

What's it to you?? Are you saying that the best team of the decade, one that's currently riding a record 19-game unbeaten streak in the regular season (breaking their own 18-game record) isn't worth rooting for? Are you on crack?

(BTW, I've been a "fan" of theirs all of my cognizant life. How long have you been a fan of the MEDIOCRE Giants? Only since you knew they were gonna play the Pats in the SB, I'm guessing.)

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

youstillmad.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

capt.f3f27e0d51074630be443ffc5a8f8fa9.super_bowl_football_sb328.jpg

e783e94cf8c4027ca4c8ed7e5892515d-getty-77331464bl132_super_bowl_xl.jpg

c7ddb13bb2f5b65eaef866d6c967ad5f-getty-77331464bl129_super_bowl_xl.jpg

The Giants are still perhaps the WORST team to ever make it to the SUPER BOWL.
236216035_08dae41c6a.jpg

1202095550.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Where is DNice with the link to put all these ninjas in here thats quoting blunt.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

talk that bulshit now

hey Matt yall losers like cowboys...remember that

hey Blunt.....fuck you loser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank You so much for starting this thread.:lol::lol::lol:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

missed opportunities to seal the deal

1. Didn't bring manning down twice
2. On 4th and 14 YOU KICK THE FIELD GOAL
3. DOUBLE BURRESS NO MATER WHAT
4. Challenge the catch ol' boy made with his helmet
5. got totally away from the dink and dunk

all those = a loss and what makes me so damn mad is the loss is to a manning :smh:

oh well I still got this to hang over my Man United friends

hosp_champions.jpg

49 Unbeaten

as for the pats oh well...:smh:

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

Tom Brady's Favorite Head-Giver said:
wah, wah, wah.....

This message is hidden because Blunt is on your ignore list and because nobody gives a fuck about his weeping, white ass now that Tom Brady AND the cheating-assed Belichick coached Patriots have BLOWN a perfect season in the last fucking game of the year known as the SUPER BOWL.

FUCK YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD BLUNT!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:dance::dance::dance:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Blunt steals replies and 411 from sports forms and uses them as her own words with his faggot bolding and italic "signature reply". She knows nothing about sports. She is only here because she fly's around the world sucking the mods dicks and lets them gangbang her. She's a cum rag with flesh. No respoct and a dirty whore who thinks she knows everything and hates her life. EAT A BOWL OF SHIT AND DIE YOU DIRTY CLUELESS CUNT!!!

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

you forgot to mention Yahweh, he said "the lord has the patriots" :lol: i guess the giants have committed blasphemy. :lol:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Now we know how Shady Brady won all those Super Bowls.

bradycam.jpg

Patriotsnewlogo.jpg

alexw

Platinum Member

niggas are tards

i ask blunt to come here and you saw its name in the title

why come in here

i liking fuckin with him

---------------

anyway

Blunt, if youre the better team, um, why did you lose???

were the best losers ever

damn when its all said and done

the falcons and the pats had equivalent seasons loser

:roflmao:

alexw

Platinum Member

you forgot to mention Yahweh, he said "the lord has the patriots" :lol: i guess the giants have committed blasphemy. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh yeah i forgot that cat too

its some other that talked shit all year riding the bandwagon

oh DJMORPHEUS where you at niggah???????????

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

If Burress dropped that pass and the Giants didn't score, would that make the Patriots perfect? Undefeated does not equal perfection; the Patriots were overrated-- the could have easily lost to Baltimore, for instance, or even the injury-plagued Chargers.

They're still a great team... Just not perfect and they wouldn't have been even if they won.

I'm a Giants fan, but this is kind of bittersweet because I do feel kind of sorry for the Patriots. They were a great team and I enjoyed watching them all season... They're going to be judged too harshly now after this loss.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

niggas are tards

i ask blunt to come here and you saw its name in the title

why come in here

i liking for with him

---------------

anyway

:roflmao:

Bro, I respect you as a Cowboys supporter to the utmost degree, always have, but the fact remains, the Patriots, even with his loss have more Super Bowl rings than the Giants do. Period. Niggas catch lucky streaks... the Ravens won it in 2000, and look at em now.

I wont go any further than that cause I know emotions are running on octane right now, but don't forget, truth is truth.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

Damn, you're just plain stupid (or under 12).

Yeah, apparently the Pats should win EVERY game they play in order to prove how good they are, not just 22 out of their last 24 (with those 2 losses coming by a combined 7 points) as they've done. Nice logic.

:smh:

alexw

Platinum Member

Bro, I respect you as a Cowboys supporter to the utmost degree, always have, but the fact remains, the Patriots, even with his loss have more Super Bowl rings than the Giants do. Period. Niggas catch lucky streaks... the Ravens won it in 2000, and look at em now.

I wont go any further than that cause I know emotions are running on octane right now, but don't forget, truth is truth.

the pats dont have shit

prove it

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor

No. The Giants simply out-prayed the Patriots.

Do not be dismissive of the Lord. Who did Plaxico Burress give all glory to after the game???

alexw

Platinum Member

Damn, you're just plain stupid (or under 12).

Yeah, apparently the Pats should win EVERY game they play in order to prove how good they are, not just 22 out of their last 24 (with those 2 losses coming by a combined 7 points) as they've done. Nice logic.

:smh:

no you obese faggot

theyre losers just like every other team with the exception of the Giants

the so called greatest team ever are losers

just like you

i know your proud of your regular season

gtfoh fatboy

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Please don't:smh:

My empathy doesn't interfere with your hatred...

I just think they were over-hyped to begin with and now they'll be overly pissed on.

Like I said... Would they have been perfect if Burress dropped that TD pass?

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

I just think they were over-hyped to begin with and now they'll be overly pissed on.

Over-hyped compared to whom? What other team ever accomplished what they did during the regular season? They beat 5 or 6 playoff teams, all of the big guns like Indy, Dallas and San Diego (and including the ultimate SB winner)!!! They won every which way. Clutch and blow-out. They were probably ultimately hurt by the pressure to stay undefeated (and by a Giants team that peaked defensively at the right moment). Odds are always against that kind of streak continuing, regardless of how good you are. Letdowns are inevitable. They took it to the max, coming up one blown sack short.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My empathy doesn't interfere with your hatred...

Like I said... Would they have been perfect if Burress dropped that TD pass?

If if was a fif...you know the rest:lol: