Whats the age difference between you and your wife/ms/gf/side thing/

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
what's hard to believe. i have more free time in a day then you would.

side one is the one in my sig:
xn6WjvS.jpg

side 2:

HLuYaUf.jpg

Xgbo7h5.jpg

side 3:

8gKMqYY.gif

Ty787VY.gif

met her she was doing vids on youtube at 19 years old and we been cool ever since

dRzSPl9.jpg

and it's not like this isn't the first time i've said this or showed them before.....

The Ohio Player redux!!

:cheers:

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit...I win. Wife is 12 yrs younger. And don't get it twisted...she's more educated and is the first woman I've fucked with that makes more $$$ than me. Sides are between 1 and 10 yrs younger.

Yall married niggas ain't shit with all these side chicks :lol:

You mad? Us married brothas got the best game. And ain't no trickin' here...the most they'll get out of me is a meal.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wife 1 year older
Misstress - 10 years older but looks 10years younger
Potential side 2( a ex who recently contacted me) is also 1yr older but looks 6 years younger

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
The New World insists..that we not be responsible for these women's anymore...I'm fearful for a woman that I no longer can support..what survival will make her do to me.. brah
my question is why are y'all/were y'all trying to support them? fuck that.

that's why i fuck with women who aren't afraid to get their own or already have their own.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wifey is 5 years younger than me.
wow...niggas stay keeping a stable. i have never had a stable. was just too much work for me. anyhoo, when i went to Africa last year, picked up some potentials. if i am able to make it back after this corona nonsense, and i do end up corralling them into a stable, it will look like this

1st side: 19 years younger (this one, i found out, the day i left Africa to come to the states was the day she was being born), met this one at the poolside and she was part of a group rehearsing for a beauty pageant that would come use the hotel for rehearsals and shit.

2nd side: 7 years younger (this one was the little girl who looked up to me when we were growing up. well she aint so little anymore)

3rd side: 5 years younger (this one was a cousin of a friend. Tried to hook us up in the past but she's such a square it aint even funny. She's one of those who just hasn't opened up to guys ever because she was just into books and church. Normally i wouldn't invest time and effort into broads like this but when you gaze into them big brown eyes and just see the outline of that body in a dress, and you consider the fact that she is still a virgin, and the body hasn't been wrecked by babies yet, titties all perked up,...the possibility of making her my 2nd wife overseas suddenly seems very appealing)

i will keep yall posted. don't judge me.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
The New World insists..that we not be responsible for these women's anymore...I'm fearful for a woman that I no longer can support..what survival will make her do to me.. brah

you are looking at this the wrong way. the less she gotta depend on you, the more of your own money you get to keep bruh...or are you like some type of control freak that needs to be in control all the time? that shit is tiring maaaaaaaaaan.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my question is why are y'all/were y'all trying to support them? fuck that.

that's why i fuck with women who aren't afraid to get their own or already have their own.

Just feeding her dick alone...and not giving huh no Moe...will make them snap...come on.. Mayne..you ain't no square.. Brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you are looking at this the wrong way. the less she gotta depend on you, the more of your own money you get to keep bruh...or are you like some type of control freak that needs to be in control all the time? that shit is tiring maaaaaaaaaan.
I'm a control freak... understand...I make nothin less than 1000.00 a day..so if I give a bish..a few hunnid a month..it means absolutely nothing to me...a good day..I make 13 to 14000 dollars...it's chump change... brah

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm a control freak... understand...I make nothin less than 1000.00 a day..so if I give a bish..a few hunnid a month..it means absolutely nothing to me...a good day..I make 13 to 14000 dollars...it's chump change... brah
i guess if you put it like that...but still that control freak shit, doesnt that wear you out maan? gotta get with the "prisons of air" concept as told by bossmacknosis

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Just feeding her dick alone...and not giving huh no Moe...will make them snap...come on.. Mayne..you ain't no square.. Brah
that's not true unless they're financially unstable chicks to begin with. i don't fuck with broke hoes. one's an actress and owns hair salons. the other is a RN. they don't want money, though they will appreciate a gift. these aren't women who are behind on their bills, can't buy what they want on their own or shit. i learned that lesson a LOOOOONNNNGGG time ago not to fuck with hoes living above their means cause then it is all about money.