Whats the age difference between you and your wife/ms/gf/side thing/

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My parents generation the age difference was wide , like the guys where way older than the wives by 5 to 10 yrs. For my generation its the seem age or women dating younger guys. Just wanted to see bgol take on age difference

ELQJNySWsAArAkU

EOdW0mAW4AAElsO

EKcVtPqXYAI5Hvb

D5y90DQW4AAe5r4

D4CuqGVX4AAgPLb

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
The wifey is 4 years older than me but she looks like she is about 10 years younger.
S-piece is 10 years younger

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
let's see...

my wife has 6 years on me but looks 8 years younger then me
side one is 8 years younger then me
side two is 2 years younger then me
side 3 is 23 years younger then me

If you think, and want us to believe, you can juggle three side pieces without your wife knowing one or more things are probably true, (1) you're lying, (2) your wife knows but doesn't give a fuck, or (3) your wife has a side piece too. :rolleyes:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
If you think, and want us to believe, you can juggle three side pieces without your wife knowing one or more things are probably true, (1) you're lying, (2) your wife knows but doesn't give a fuck, or (3) your wife has a side piece too. :rolleyes:

what's hard to believe. i have more free time in a day then you would.

side one is the one in my sig:
xn6WjvS.jpg

side 2:

HLuYaUf.jpg

Xgbo7h5.jpg

side 3:

8gKMqYY.gif

Ty787VY.gif

met her she was doing vids on youtube at 19 years old and we been cool ever since

dRzSPl9.jpg

and it's not like this isn't the first time i've said this or showed them before.....

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Jay z and Beyonce 15 years

683f7b52-96f5-41a5-95b5-2347419ac648-getty-635008410.jpg

Jackman and his wife, she's 13 years older...
wenn23686527.jpg

I truly believe that any grown adults that find true love with someone over the age of 18yrs old, possess a valid HS diploma and does not live with their rearing parents and that grown adult says 'fuck true love, the other person needs to be a certain age!" is doing themselves a life disservice, trust I see folks sooooo miserable with their same age wife, it ain't even funny, but I know folks with age difference 10-15 years and they are so happy and grounded.

In this world of know everything mothafucas most time(not all but most) a same age couple has little to offer each other after the first 3-7 years and statistics shows that's usually when the divorce shit starts.

Jmo

Last edited:

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
GF is 8 years younger than me. She is DTF anytime. I don’t do side chicks but I do smash an occasional groupie. If I’m smashing a chick on a regular that condom is coming off. I know some of y’all rotating multiple chicks ain’t bagging up on all of them.