Whats the age difference between you and your wife/ms/gf/side thing/

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Good god. Is anyone with free time faithful? :lol:

the struggle is hard bruh.....
what's a nigga to do when they throwing it at you like this....

9mgq0l4.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
me unfortunately
Does your ol lady know you BGOL screen name? :lol:

But seriously, good job out of you man. The rest of us ain't shit. Chicks at home baking pies and hugging the kids while cats have to 'work late' or 'hit the gym'. Phones on complete lockdown. House can be on fire and cats hesitant to let the wife use the phone to call 911. :angry: "go to the neighbors!"

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Does your ol lady know you BGOL screen name? :lol:

But seriously, good job out of you man. The rest of us ain't shit. Chicks at home baking pies and hugging the kids while cats have to 'work late' or 'hit the gym'. Phones on complete lockdown. House can be on fire and cats hesitant to let the wife use the phone to call 911. :angry: "go to the neighbors!"

man I cheated my ass off during our relationship and engagement. Never wanted to be a married cheater but after my health scare and seeing how she cared for me. Can’t do it, but god it’s hard!!!! I always tell her pussy is so easy to get, also I’m fan of going raw and I haven’t used a condom in a really long time, no way I’m going back.

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
My last girlfriend was 10 years younger than me.

Last three before her all six years younger than me

I'm dating two women right now one is one year younger, the other is 10 years older