What unpopular opinions do you have?

That saying never meet your idols is so true

He puts on a face like he’s your man but won’t do anything to see another brother because on his level or better
I thought about what you've said and I've felt the same way for years.

I don't want to meet any celebrity, I don't want to meet any singer, rapper or musician that I listen to.

I don't imagine how they are, I just don't want them fucking yo my listening experience.

I don't want to meet Michael Jordan. Because if I did and it didn't go well, I don't wanna be on camera burning all of his shoes! :lol:

Now I wouldn't mind seeing them, if they were 50-100 feet away. Just to say I saw them, but I don't want to meet them. Because they're just people, and all people aren't good people.
 
I thought about what you've said and I've felt the same way for years.

I don't want to meet any celebrity, I don't want to meet any singer, rapper or musician that I listen to.

I don't imagine how they are, I just don't want them fucking yo my listening experience.

I don't want to meet Michael Jordan. Because if I did and it didn't go well, I don't wanna be on camera burning all of his shoes! :lol:

Now I wouldn't mind seeing them, if they were 50-100 feet away. Just to say I saw them, but I don't want to meet them. Because they're just people, and all people aren't good people.

^^^

I have been supemely disappointed and also been ELATED

personal experience?

OVERALL ? The bigger stars are usually the coolest. but you know what? that aint true! because I have had character actors lose their SH*T so happy I recognized them. I will say overwhelmingly its been POSITIVE when I meet them. And its crazy cause I tend to see the same celebrities more than once and the few times I have been REMEMBERED which blew my mind. I won't say the name here but a famous actor (her high school crush) kindly took a selfie with my wife once and we happened to bump into him a few more times and EVERY F**KING time he hands me her phone and takes another picture and then gives me the most devilish grin as he gives me a hug. muthafuka.
 
Last edited:
I thought about what you've said and I've felt the same way for years.

I don't want to meet any celebrity, I don't want to meet any singer, rapper or musician that I listen to.

I don't imagine how they are, I just don't want them fucking yo my listening experience.

I don't want to meet Michael Jordan. Because if I did and it didn't go well, I don't wanna be on camera burning all of his shoes! :lol:

Now I wouldn't mind seeing them, if they were 50-100 feet away. Just to say I saw them, but I don't want to meet them. Because they're just people, and all people aren't good people.

sidebar: Julia Stiles, Ladybug Mecca, Sydney Sweeney, AOC all loved them some Uncle Playa
 
^^^

I have been supemely disappointed and also been ELATED

personal experience?

OVERALL ? The bigger stars are usually the coolest. but you know what? that aint true! because I have had character actors lose their SH*T so happy I recognized them. I will say overwhelmingly its been POSITIVE when I meet them. And its crazy cause I tend to see the same celebrities more than once and the few times I have been REMEMBERED which blew my mind. I won't say the name here but a famous actor (her high school crush) kindly took a selfie with my wife once and we happened to bump into him a few more times and EVERY F**KING time he hands me her phone and takes another picture and then gives me the most devilish grin as he gives me a hug. muthafuka.
I’m glad to hear that you’ve had good experiences :)
 
Viola wasn't and hasn't acted like a horrible person when she said it


I think it's about how the message was delivered for the reason Mo'Nique caught that smoke.
and viola STILL isnt getting paid what her accolades says she should....maybe she should start calling muthafuckas out and doing lawsuits....as much as it pains people recognize monique WON much of her points in calling people out by name and got a better deal with netflix after the judge in the lawsuit said..she;s kinda gotta point.

has Taraji's tears and Viola's appeal moved the needle for them? If not then MAYBE mo's tactic will get more traction. Shit scarlett johansson sued disney over a contract dispute and she got her way. People gotta start swinging elbows to get mofos attention.
 
and viola STILL isnt getting paid what her accolades says she should....maybe she should start calling muthafuckas out and doing lawsuits....as much as it pains people recognize monique WON much of her points in calling people out by name and got a better deal with netflix after the judge in the lawsuit said..she;s kinda gotta point.

has Taraji's tears and Viola's appeal moved the needle for them? If not then MAYBE mo's tactic will get more traction. Shit scarlett johansson sued disney over a contract dispute and she got her way. People gotta start swinging elbows to get mofos attention.

sexism racism and unfair wage disparity isnt new and Monique isnt the FIRST to address it.

she is NOT the first (woman) to publicly go against a network a studio a corporation or a system.

She was being a perpetual asshole and a hypocrite while making a very good point.

She did things that were just as offensive as those she attacked and criticized.

She is not going to get a pat on the back,

This is the one unpopular opinion I ain't even humoring
 
sexism racism and unfair wage disparity isnt new and Monique isnt the FIRST to address it.

she is NOT the first (woman) to publicly go against a network a studio a corporation or a system.

She was being a perpetual asshole and a hypocrite while making a very good point.

She did things that were just as offensive as those she attacked and criticized.

She is not going to get a pat on the back,

This is the one unpopular opinion I ain't even humoring
All I'm saying is she stood up for herself and didn't back down..that thing with DL Hughley didn't come outta nowhere... They insulted her family by heavily implying her husband was a faggot to her face and expected her to play along as a joke for a radio show... DL didn't apologize.. Oprah did the same thing with interviewing her brother who sexually abused when she asked her not to.. Oprah didn't apologize.

All you see is the reaction but not the actions that set that shit in motion in the place. You said hurt people hurt people but no one ever addresses the first hurt..which is basically an endorsement because silence condones.

The bottom line all these black women who are crying and appealing...need to start playing the game more aggressively because no one is playing pitty pat with them.
 


The gaming community needs more stories like this and should support the positive and police itself agaibt the negative more​
 
Back
Top