I’m not a Springsteen fan and recognized three songs, so you’re wrong
How many went to#1? Google it... Then name 5 Michael Jackson, Prince, Stevie Wonder, and Phil Collins songs without YouTube's help...
I’m not a Springsteen fan and recognized three songs, so you’re wrong
Keep in mind, I'm not arguing because I'm not a fan of his. I don't dislike him, I just do listen to his music.How many went to#1? Google it... Then name 5 Michael Jackson, Prince, Stevie Wonder, and Phil Collins songs without YouTube's help...
I’m not a Springsteen fan and recognized three songs, so you’re wrong
Cam'ron's just entertainment, but a dumbass on actual real issues.
He's not to be taken seriously, and shouldn't have the platform to spew bs.
But he does, and unfortunately he's not alone.
Yeah I'm a coward I can't do this things.
Not a coward just smart.
Thats a lot of fancy words.
People want what they want
You can't FORCE someone to want to be with you.
Your not GOD you can't decide who people are DESTINED to be with.
if a man doesn't want to date or marry a single mother? Thats his right it doesn't make him bad.
He also doesn't need to sh*t on ALL single mothers. Then he is a bad person.
I really didn't feel like typing this, but this simply boils down to rejection and being told no.
Women can't handle it, and it's only the single Mom's that have an issue with it. Single women with no kids understand it 100%.
Women don't like being told that they're not what a man's looking for. They don't like being told that they're disqualified for any reason. Because they take it personally, like they're not good enough.
At the same token, women disqualify a large percentage of men because of their height. And the shorter men just accept it.
Angrily, but they accept it
Meanwhile single men with kids understand. If a woman says that she doesn't want to date a man with kids, we respect that and move on. We don't try to give her reasons why she should.
A single man with no kids, probably shouldn't get into a relationship with a woman with kids. But if he does, then that's his choice. For his sake I'd warn him against it.
Just like a single woman with no kids. Both single men and women with no kids should probably date others with no kids.
Unless they just happen to find the right person for them.
The incel community isn’t in my algorithm100% I agree. And I think many honest women would agree
But can I just address one thing as a sidebar? you can't just ignore a very sizable problematic group of men who DON'T TAKE REJECTION WELL at all too
These incel passport bros internet stalking guys. These men are unable to communicate with women hate women. Many create hundreds of hours of social media content bashing single mothers especially black ones.
And I think it created this absurd and corrossive narrative and divide between men & women black specifically.
But from what little I’ve heard you’re right.The incel community isn’t in my algorithmBut from what little I’ve heard you’re right.
your lucky!
Thats a lot of fancy words.
People want what they want
You can't FORCE someone to want to be with you.
Your not GOD you can't decide who people are DESTINED to be with.
if a man doesn't want to date or marry a single mother? Thats his right it doesn't make him bad.
He also doesn't need to sh*t on ALL single mothers. Then he is a bad person.
Tony is right
I agree with the second woman. Imagine having a woman that can change the course of your life.
You're spending money time, and resources, or in crazy cases paying child support for a kid that ain’t yours.
You’re fighting some nigga from the past that doesn’t respect your space, your relationship, and that the kid still call dad with excitement and joy and glee, even though you're more involved as a provider and role model. And you can’t even charge the little motherfucker up if they get out of pocket.
You’re having to arrange your life around visitation schedules, custody agreements, activities where there are two parents there and you’re the third non-parent wheel.
So I agree with her, that woman can change the course of your life, will we disagree is it being for the better in anyway.