What unpopular opinions do you have?

My baby AOC f*cked up with that Woke 1 comment

All it did was piss off both sides.

And gawd damn it the consistent disrespect suffered by all those murdered black people by cops is disgusting




 
We NEVER should have allowed the right to steal WOKE and weaponize it against us.








 
Last edited:
We NEVER should have allowed the right to steal WOKE and weaponize it against us.



 
Someone just told me Knicks fans need to hurry up because the can't keep celebrating this championship when the new season starts...
giphy.gif
 


We have failed this next generation of young men .. they actually think dancing with girls is a sign of weakness
 




I don't understand why people hate on Wallo talking real about prison.

Would they rather he glorify it?

I respect wallo.

Big O stirring rumors about wallo that I haven't heard nothing else about it because it seems to be some jealous shit.

But here's the thing, after all this talk wallo be preaching trying to tell these dudes about prison, they won't even listen.

Crime is still going on in philly regardless.
 
Sinatra was the man








 
Last edited:
I dont like when artists claim later to hate a song that made them millions.







 


Born in the UK

We gotta stop this hating

Because this man was A VEY IMPORTANT FIGURE IN MODERN TELEVISION HISTORY
 


We need a database on these dumb ass celebrities

theres something NQR about that video. She tried to be a medical dr but didnt have the grades to do so she ended up getting a PHD in neuroscience.....:hmm::hmm::hmm: you dont "end up" getting a PHD in ANYTHING much less NEUROSCIENCE!!!...that doesnt seem like a fallback plan if the genius brain surgeon jobs are too hard to get. Hey I dont particularly care for many of her views myself...but taking that tact is ridiculous.
 
Back
Top