What unpopular opinions do you have?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its disappointing to see or hear black man complain about me too or cancel culture. It shows an obliviousness to our history and a gross lack of empathy.

You could make a strong case that we started cancel culture or at least had a hand in its beginnings. So any black man who talks as if its "gone too far" or that others or overly sensitive is just being obtuse.

I believe the issue is that with a simple accusation men are canceled and lose everything. No proof, no charges but a simple accusation.

We’ve seen in history how accusations play out and the damaging effects because of it.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Although I don't agree with it.... I SEE WHY NICKY BARNES WOULD WANT TO SNITCH ON ALL OF HIS FORMER COHORTS.

Say what you will but WHEN YOU START FUCKING A MAN'S WIFE AND DRIVING HIS CARS, ALL BETS R OFF! You play dirty and get done dirty.

A lot of people act like they r above those primal urges of revenge but I believe every man will do some LOW shit in order to right a wrong that was done to them. In other words.... Revenge is a MUTHAFUCKA.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Although I don't agree with it.... I SEE WHY NICKY BARNES WOULD WANT TO SNITCH ON ALL OF HIS FORMER COHORTS.

Say what you will but WHEN YOU START FUCKING A MAN'S WIFE AND DRIVING HIS CARS, ALL BETS R OFF! You play dirty and get done dirty.

A lot of people act like they r above those primal urges of revenge but I believe every man will do some LOW shit in order to right a wrong that was done to them. In other words.... Revenge is a MUTHAFUCKA.
SnitchK faggit

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Snitching on enemies was happening since day 1 in crime.
It is frowned upon but all the best criminals did it.
Only suckers remained loyal and rotted in jail.

Don't believe me? Go look up a famous criminal and see he did some snitching shit.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Snitching on enemies was happening since day 1 in crime.
It is frowned upon but all the best criminals did it.
Only suckers remained loyal and rotted in jail.

Don't believe me? Go look up a famous criminal and see he did some snitching shit.
It's about just snitching though... Its about what drives a man to snitch. Some say fear but in this case... It wasnt fear because he was down for 8 years before he ratted. Like Sammy the Bull... He snitched because he heard Gotti on tape talking crazy about him... That wasnt fear... That was... Oh you talking shit... Ok... NOW I GONNA GET YOU.

The point is... Although I dont like it, I can understand what would drive a person to snitch for purpose of revenge.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. It is an effective tool to destroy your enemy.
It's about just snitching though... Its about what drives a man to snitch. Some say fear but in this case... It wasnt fear because he was down for 8 years before he ratted. Like Sammy the Bull... He snitched because he heard Gotti on tape talking crazy about him... That wasnt fear... That was... Oh you talking shit... Ok... NOW I GONNA GET YOU.

The point is... Although I dont like it, I can understand what would drive a person to snitch for purpose of revenge.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
-NYC pizza is terrible
-Obama isn't who we think he is
-The black woman is not your enemy
-Violence is needed
-Criminality is as common as being born with brown eyes
-Southern lifestyle is a silent killer
-chinese fastfood is terrible outside of the eggrolls
-smoking weed is overrated
-Fried chicken is overrated
100% co-sign on the chinese fastfood thing.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shut up... Y'all Chi Town niggas be getting rats pregnant out there... Y'all baby mamas got paperwork longer than A Song Of Ice And Fire.
NIGGA... THERE R COLD CASES BEING SOLVED AS WE SPEAK BASED OFF WHAT A DUDE AND HIS BM R SAYING.

Old Pillow talking ass lil dumb dumbs
Who did Hoover snitch on?

yummy was going to snitch

u see what happened to him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe the issue is that with a simple accusation men are canceled and lose everything. No proof, no charges but a simple accusation.

We’ve seen in history how accusations play out and the damaging effects because of it.
look at the flip side..the men canceled tend to be powerful and up until this point have literally gotten away with all kinds of shit even when previously called out for it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Some of the most rootin-ist, tootin-ist, gun-toting mofos on here have never even raised their voice to a white man but would blow another Black Male away for stepping on thier Jordans.
I made 2 crackas retire because drove their asses like a rented mule every day for nearly a month. 1 died 2 weeks later. I will give a brother the benefit of doubt but I am granite when it comes to cacs as a general rule.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Women in any kind of sex work have different kinds of psychological abnormalities (not just daddy issues or being sexually molested or emotionally abused). These women can be very flaky. They may say they love it, but there's always some underlying reason why they're really doing it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHY FUCKING RUN FROM POLICE?!! IT ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE!! YOU DID THE CRIME YOU GOT ARRESTED YOU GOT WARRANTS....YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY COPS AND EVEN IF YOU DID GET AWAY IN THAT MOMENT ALL THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IS A HIGH-SPEED CHASE AND NOW YOUR LITERALLY ON THE RUN.

THEY GOT HELICOPTERS, THEY GOT INFORMANTS, THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND YOUR PEOPLE LIVE...YOURE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH ANYTHING! ALL THAT DOES IS PROLONG THE INEVITABLE WHICH IS GOING TO JAIL. BUT INSTEAD, YOU CHOSE TO RUN AND NOW YOUR DEAD! WHAT WAS RUNNING GOING TO DO?!

Last edited:

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHY FUCKING RUN FROM POLICE?!! IT ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE!! YOU DID THE CRIME YOU GOT ARRESTED YOU GOT WARRANTS....YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY COPS AND EVEN IF YOU DID GET AWAY IN THAT MOMENT ALL THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IS A HIGH-SPEED CHASE AND NOW YOUR LITERALLY ON THE RUN.

THEY GOT HELICOPTERS, THEY GOT INFORMANTS, THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND YOUR PEOPLE LIVE...YOURE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH ANYTHING! ALL THAT DOES IS PROLONG THE INEVITABLE WHICH IS GOING TO JAIL. BUT INSTEAD, YOU CHOSE TO RUN AND NOW YOUR DEAD! WHAT WAS RUNNING GOING TO DO?!

Facts, but he didn't have to die though. I mean, I think in this case, you have people just not thinking clearly in the moment. This cat out here thinking that he's like the Dukes of Hazzard and shit. I don't think this case is the hill black folks need to be dying on.

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hear you but . Not an American, never been there, maybe one day. But if you hear constant stories of black man being killed over a simple traffic stop, one might have panic attack and say fuck it, better die running. You could do the corporating and still end up dead

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never liked Tupac, always thought he was a bitch made dude and fucking over rated. The street dudes I knew didn't act like him. My brother used to sell certain things and all his friends was in the street game none of those dudes wore a tutu when they were in high school. They didn't take drama class and really none of them even finished high school including my brother

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

Before my 10th birthday, I had already been slammed on multiple cop cars, slammed into walls, cuffed, searched, in one instance a cop pulled my shorts down to my ankles and I was naked from the waist down for 10 plus minutes and he did this in front of one of my female friends in the middle of the day, another instance was a cop handing his club to a homeowner who thought I stole his plant, for him to beat my ass, thankfully the guy declined.

I have no record and I've never been officially arrested but if I see the cops, I fully expect bullshit, unfairness, unprofessionalism or even death and hitting the accelerator and running away is always in the back of my mind.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never liked Tupac, always thought he was a bitch made dude and fucking over rated. The street dudes I knew didn't act like him. My brother used to sell certain things and all his friends was in the street game none of those dudes wore a tutu when they were in high school. They didn't take drama class and really none of them even finished high school including my brother
Tupac and ICe cubes where not street dudes, they saw a lane for profit and fame and ran with. Both are very talented

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give a shit about the Jewish holocaust. I go to museums a lot when I lived in D.C. I visited every museum at least 3 or 4 times. I never visited the Holocaust museum and I think Hitler was a Jew.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I don't see anything wrong with saying anyone from the Middle East is some type of Indian. My wife says its very wrong to say that. :dunno:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They run cause they don't want to go to jail.
That does not give police the right to execute you on sight.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that an opinion or a sick fantasy?
Why should Black people not support illegal aliens.
What is your opinion on that?

Of you are Black and you support illegal aliens in any way, you really deserve to be murdered after you are raped by 5000 trannys

:dunno: