What Is A Woman?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah.
ben-shapiro.jpg

This is from The Daily Wire.
Like I really need them or the LGBTQ folks telling me what a woman is.
Might as well be labelled a FOX News "expose" or an Indepth investigation by OAN Network.

I'm good... :yawn:

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
What is it got you :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I didn't watch it.

Dude, it's bad. Not the documentary itself, but this dude exposed the alphabet gang for all their fuckery, hypocrisy, mental illness, deception, bullying. I mean he really exposed the fuck outta them :smh:. It covered the insane shit they are doing now, putting people in jail for not using the right pronouns (Canada), the sex change surgeries, hormones, suicides, the drug companies, etc. It goes through the history of how all this whole shit movement got started, and of course it's origins were on some pedofile shit. Just really fucked up. It starts out light and funny in the beginning but by the end I was like, FUCK THESE PEOPLE! Sick, sick shit!!

People are literally in a place now where people are scared to answer the question, "What is a woman?"

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Dude, it's bad. Not the documentary itself, but this dude exposed the alphabet gang for all their fuckery, hypocrisy, mental illness, deception, bullying. I mean he really exposed the fuck outta them :smh:. It covered the insane shit they are doing now, putting people in jail for not using the right pronouns (Canada), the sex change surgeries, hormones, suicides, the drug companies, etc. It goes through the history of how all this whole shit movement got started, and of course it's origins were on some pedofile shit. Just really fucked up. It starts out light and funny in the beginning but by the end I was like, FUCK THESE PEOPLE! Sick, sick shit!!

People are literally in a place now where people are scared to answer the question, "What is a woman?"
Yeah man, but as usual it's WHO is saying it not WHAT is said. I really can give a fuck who is saying something if what is said is accurate. I proudly break with the left on weirdo shit.

Title is funny to me though because they asked the supreme court justice what a woman was and she said she's not a biologist. :smh: Shit was embarrassing as fuck(and yeah I'm glad she was confirmed but she could have answered the question like a normal person), but folks let it slide and that's how we get more of this bullshit.

I got a grade schooler, so fuck this weirdo shit. Got an early teen son too that ain't about to be bullied for liking real women. They ain't about to confuse or bully mine. We past live and let live IMHO. I already posted how kids got sexual harassment charges for not using the right pronouns. Fuck these people.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to watch this with my wife and 12 year old daughter. This trans bullshit falls apart with just a little scrutiny. That's why they try to shame you with names like "transphobic" to stop any conversation. I'm not going with this bullshit, fuck what they feel like. We must deal in truth and reality with such an important concept like sex.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm going to watch this with my wife and 12 year old daughter. This trans bullshit falls apart with just a little scrutiny. That's why they try to shame you with names like "transphobic" to stop any conversation. I'm not going with this bullshit, fuck what they feel like. We must deal in truth and reality with such an important concept like sex.

Exactly!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This dude had to fly to Africa to get somebody to answer the question. :smh:

What makes this documentary brilliant is all ol boy did was ask simple questions. He didn't raise his voice or get worked up. And these assholes cut interviews short, the college professor called the dude transphobic for asking what a woman is and the politition ended the interview! Crazy shit!

It was worth the watch, because now I see how insane this LGBTQ shit has gotten.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this fucn generation got it lost Im from da old school ... all this gay, transgender, lesbian, queer bullshit got people fucked up!!!! i guess that in a hundred years man as we know it will be a woman and a woman as we know it will be a man.... But for now I will die with my belief that.....

Man gots a dick
Woman gots a pussy
Faggot is a man who thinks he is a woman
Dike is a woman who thinks she is a man

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man, as a parent it's more important than ever to get our kids to be mentally tough so they can deal with peer pressure and bullying without folding. We see adults routinely being bullied into submission and 're-educated'. Talking about millionaires who should at least have some fucking self-respect. :smh:

We can't let black children be labeled nazis because they don't fold to these weirdos. Fuck that. Then they say we have no rights as parents to have input with the education of our children when for fucking years education started at home.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Totally agree!

I highly recommend yaw check this documentary out for yourself.

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Man this fucn generation got it lost Im from da old school ... all this gay, transgender, lesbian, queer bullshit got people fucked up!!!! i guess that in a hundred years man as we know it will be a woman and a woman as we know it will be a man.... But for now I will die with my belief that.....

Man gots a dick
Woman gots a pussy
Faggot is a man who thinks he is a woman
Dike is a woman who thinks she is a man

More like faggot is man who likes penis and or men's asses.
Dikes like pussy.

Keep in mind that there are very masculine gay dudes and very feminine lesbians.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is insane!!

I can’t wait for this upcoming semester to start!:hellyea:

They want so bad to call me homophobic or transphobic. And I tell them I don’t give a shit every time.

Life don’t give a shit what you call yourself. Life is all about giving Ls and everybody holds them.

In class I be like “I don’t care what your race, religion, sex, gender, or culture is. You are not above holding these Ls.”

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Can someone where I can watch this? Is it in stock at BGOL Family Video? Let a nigga know. It'll be much appreciated.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This is insane!!

The ol' lady and I finally watched this. This person was one of the most annoying. Got offended by the word 'Truth". :smh: Don't give a fuck about the political leanings of Matt Walsh. He nailed this show and handled the weirdos cool as fuck while exposing the fuck out of them. Crazy when they brought up the pharma money on this. For a board that hates tranny attacks, this should be required viewing because the west is undergoing the ultimate tranny attack. :smh:

Glad to see he came across some sane people. When he went to Africa, they were shocked about this weirdo shit.

I hope @4 Dimensional don't get dave Chappelle'd at his gig. :eek:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The ol' lady and I finally watched this. This person was one of the most annoying. Got offended by the word 'Truth". :smh: Don't give a fuck about the political leanings of Matt Walsh. He nailed this show and handled the weirdos cool as fuck while exposing the fuck out of them. Crazy when they brought up the pharma money on this. For a board that hates tranny attacks, this should be required viewing because the west is undergoing the ultimate tranny attack. :smh:

Glad to see he came across some sane people. When he went to Africa, they were shocked about this weirdo shit.

I’m good, family. I don’t joke on them like Dave.

My words are calculated to a T.

I go after everybody and make sure to include them so they understand that no one is above being human. We all eat, breathe, suffer, have desires, dreams, goals, and die at some point.

If I singled them out, then that would be dumb on my part. If they ask direct questions I talk about human suffering, decisions, and consequences.

They (or people in general) think they are special and I here to remind everyone that they aren’t. Including myself. It’s cold, but I watched a beetle die helplessly on its back on hot concrete the other day. I pity a creature that has to live it life not falling on its back and die struggle while the sun cooks it.

Humans ain’t above nature and these trans folks will find out when their life crashes when some end up with dick or pussy cancer. Or whatever other gender specific health issue that arise.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Exactly!

At this point I'm following the logic. I don't care what their political leanings are, I'm just looking for the truth or the facts. I can't deal in this your truth vs my truth world. :smh:

Niggas always say "both sides tho" whenever the Republicans do fuck shit but HOW IN THE FUCK can niggas justify supporting this shit?? I mean, what are we doing here??

You put it perfectly, the NATION is under a tranny attack.

I haven't really said shit about it, but after I heard Biden telling us we were gonna have basically cowtow to the hispanics and asians I switched my status to Independent. I'm no longer a Democrat bruh. I'm not a Republican, but I damn sure aint staying on this Democrat boat.