What Is A Woman?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'll admit, I'm one of those people who does struggle to divorce the messenger from the message but as I age, I realize it's necessary sometimes.

That said, I did watch about 50 minutes of the documentary and I can't disagree with his points and it should be noted that he interviewed a transman who is probably struggling with mental illness, and physical illness and even went so far as to say that they'll probably be dead soon and spoke forcefully against early transition and that person is not the only transperson to speak against it.
It's a shame the cool kids hide all the trans people who have complications after transitioning. They really work to hide the minors. They also hide the suicide stats AFTER transitioning. They refuse to acknowledge the data that most these child cases resolve on their own and the kids just end up gay.

What isn't touched on in this documentary is how they are doing fuckery on the research level to suppress truth. More on more departments won't fund research unless it fits a narrative. Basically, they know the results they want. If the research has a chance of not providing the desired results, no funding. They do this so they can then source the research and censor facts.

The black community needs to refuse to participate in this fuckery. They will end up sterilizing a lot of black folks with this shit. :smh:The cases are growing exponentially in some places. That ain't natural at all.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Off the title alone, @Megatron X needs to watch this
IMG-1202.jpg

Yeah cuz it ain’t this dude.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
The black community needs to refuse to participate in this fuckery. They will end up sterilizing a lot of black folks with this shit. :smh:The cases are growing exponentially in some places. That ain't natural at all.
They are pushing this on Black children(especially boys) hard here in California. Unfortunately, as a people we are easily swayed into other groups’ issues, even when they run counter to our interests. LBGTQ indoctrination is the most concerning political issue to me right now.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
They are pushing this on Black children(especially boys) hard here in California. Unfortunately, as a people we are easily swayed into other groups’ issues, even when they run counter to our interests. LBGTQ indoctrination is the most concerning political issue to me right now.
Man, anyone with young kids should be making this a priority. It's basically a war on reality. If they win that, what's next? :confused: I get a lot of people are out of touch on this. Also, a lot of people who aren't parents are just bullied into cosigning because they scared to be called MAGAs. Unfortunately, most humans are fucking cowards.

I don't think people understand that these weirdos have attacked reality at the research level. They control the funding for studies and are refusing anything that could undermine their bullshit. They want to be able to reference bullshit research. They don't even want to publish shit that could 'harm'(whatever that is considered these days) certain demos.

I ain't fucking with anyone cosigning this shit. Period. Fortunately, I'm in Ohio and we should remain normal at the state level. Although I don't know what is taking a ban on gender affirming care for minors so long in Ohio.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, anyone with young kids should be making this a priority. It's basically a war on reality. If they win that, what's next? :confused: I get a lot of people are out of touch on this. Also, a lot of people who aren't parents are just bullied into cosigning because they scared to be called MAGAs. Unfortunately, most humans are fucking cowards.

I don't think people understand that these weirdos have attacked reality at the research level. They control the funding for studies and are refusing anything that could undermine their bullshit. They want to be able to reference bullshit research. They don't even want to publish shit that could 'harm'(whatever that is considered these days) certain demos.

I ain't fucking with anyone cosigning this shit. Period. Fortunately, I'm in Ohio and we should remain normal at the state level. Although I don't know what is taking a ban on gender affirming care for minors so long in Ohio.
Bro they letting kids 14 year's old make life alterations!
You can't even buy cigarettes here until you're 21 in California for contrasts. But it's cool to lop of your lil dick because you seen a drag show in school.
Oh and you don't have to tell your parents and can walk in and get it done.

Fucking insane

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Bro they letting kids 14 year's old make life alterations!
You can't even buy cigarettes here until you're 21 in California for contrasts. But it's cool to lop of your lil dick because you seen a drag show in school.
Oh and you don't have to tell your parents and can walk in and get it done.

Fucking insane
Can't get smokes, but can get hormones? Can't get smokes, but can get top surgery?

And the fact that this war on reality is a social contagion is crazy. Do you remember drag shows for kids 5 years ago? I don't. Not in NE Ohio. Man, fuck these people and their supporters.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not planning to watch, and I don't care what LGBT are doing because my life doesn't intersect with theirs and in reverse.

People really fighting with their imaginations that their kids will be brainwashed by LGBT.