What Is A Woman?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly!

At this point I'm following the logic. I don't care what their political leanings are, I'm just looking for the truth or the facts. I can't deal in this your truth vs my truth world. :smh:

Niggas always say "both sides tho" whenever the Republicans do fuck shit but HOW IN THE FUCK can niggas justify supporting this shit?? I mean, what are we doing here??

You put it perfectly, the NATION is under a tranny attack.

I haven't really said shit about it, but after I heard Biden telling us we were gonna have basically cowtow to the hispanics and asians I switched my status to Independent. I'm no longer a Democrat bruh. I'm not a Republican, but I damn sure aint staying on this Democrat boat.

Welcome to the club sir!

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh, I read all the comments on that Macy Gray/Hoda Kotb post in Twitter. While Macy overwhelmingly is receiving support on her original statement, the vast majority would not spend a dollar supporting her. LGBTQ's appear to control the money and have all the influence and power.

While I hate that she back tracked at all, I guess she gotta eat. We live in a warped world though... I really fear for my son's...

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excellent documentary... I've worked in the mental health field for almost 13 years & this is just the beginning. I've been telling close friends & family for years that eventually people/children will be allowed to be identified as animals or literally anything. Sure enough there was a piece in the video about a school allowing a kid to be a cat & another weirdo claiming he's a wolf :smh:

As always follow the fucking money. Those surgeries ain't cheap, neither is the meds or the "therapy" these people will need.

Most cities have more resources for a tranny transgendered LGBTQ person compared to a straight person who's shit out of luck.

Last edited:

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, it's bad. Not the documentary itself, but this dude exposed the alphabet gang for all their fuckery, hypocrisy, mental illness, deception, bullying. I mean he really exposed the fuck outta them :smh:. It covered the insane shit they are doing now, putting people in jail for not using the right pronouns (Canada), the sex change surgeries, hormones, suicides, the drug companies, etc. It goes through the history of how all this whole shit movement got started, and of course it's origins were on some pedofile shit. Just really fucked up. It starts out light and funny in the beginning but by the end I was like, FUCK THESE PEOPLE! Sick, sick shit!!

People are literally in a place now where people are scared to answer the question, "What is a woman?"
I didn't watch it, but be careful what you decide is fact. The documentary producer is a conservative white male with an agenda, so take any so-called facts with a grain of salt.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude, it's bad. Not the documentary itself, but this dude exposed the alphabet gang for all their fuckery, hypocrisy, mental illness, deception, bullying. I mean he really exposed the fuck outta them :smh:. It covered the insane shit they are doing now, putting people in jail for not using the right pronouns (Canada), the sex change surgeries, hormones, suicides, the drug companies, etc. It goes through the history of how all this whole shit movement got started, and of course it's origins were on some pedofile shit. Just really fucked up. It starts out light and funny in the beginning but by the end I was like, FUCK THESE PEOPLE! Sick, sick shit!!

People are literally in a place now where people are scared to answer the question, "What is a woman?"

It's why SC Justice Ketanji wouldn't touch that question with a 20-ft pole at her Senate confirmation hearing :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I didn't watch it, but be careful what you decide is fact. The documentary producer is a conservative white male with an agenda, so take any so-called facts with a grain of salt.

I know that, but what are the positive alternatives that he could have highlighted? People who are happy being trannies? Positive stories about sex changes? Situations where taking hormones have had healthy outcomes for trannies?

Imagine doing a doc about the horrors of crystal meth, but then to be "fair", you include people who are the happiest they've ever been taking meth. What's the point if from a scientific standpoint, it's destroying their bodies? The point is about getting down to the truth, and this whole gay agenda, labeling everybody homophobic and transphobic who doesn't agree with "their truth" is some bullshit. And being objective, I can't deny the facts that were presented in this documentary. AND from a political standpoint, the Democrats are not policing, but SUPPORTING this bullshit, leaving themselves wide open and the conservatives are effectively calling them on their shit.

I can't "decide" what are the facts. It's either true or false. The Democrats need to stop bullshittin, making this lgbtq shit their #1 agenda, as Biden said. Repairing the Black community needs to be their main priority instead of making it the last thing on their list. And muthaFUCK Ukraine!

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly! Bitch what!!??

How in the fuck can you make decisions on women's rights and reproductive health but you can't answer what a woman is, because of politics??

That's just downright retarded :smh:

It was a loaded bomb question (prob with blown up post-op trans pics as part of follow up questions) that had nothing to do with her qualifications or previous cases. She was best leaving that shit alone. The GOP Senators were trolling with no fucks to give. All of them, with a few exceptions, were not voting for her anyways. She was better served not wasting too much time in the clown show. Her "Nigga, whaaaaat???" facial expressions in response to their goofy questions was hilarious though.

Just like when she was asked by Ted Cruz if babies are racist with blown up images from Children's books
:lol: :roflmao:

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
this belongs here

BREAKING: My team and I have been investigating the transgender clinic at Vanderbilt here in Nashville. Vanderbilt drugs, chemically castrates, and performs double mastectomies on minors. But it gets worse. Here is what we found. Let's start at the beginning.

Vanderbilt opened its trans clinic in 2018. During a lecture the same year, Dr. Shayne Taylor explained how she convinced Nashville to get into the gender transition game. She emphasized that it's a "big money maker," especially because the surgeries require a lot of "follow ups"

Vanderbilt was apparently concerned that not all of its staff would be on board. Dr. Ellen Clayton warned that "conscientious objections" are "problematic." Anyone who decides not to be involved in transition surgeries due to "religious beliefs" will face "consequences"

In case the objectors hadn't gotten the memo, Vanderbilt unveiled a program called "Trans Buddies." The "buddies" are trans activists from the community who attend appointments with trans patients, monitoring the doctors to guard against "unsafe" behavior such as misgendering

Vanderbilt makes their Trans Buddies available to children, too. They make lots of "services" available to children, including chemical castration. Though at some point in the last month they removed explicit admission of this fact from their site. Here's the archived screenshot

But they must have forgot to delete a video from Vanderbilt Psychiatry’s Youtube channel back in 2020 which admits explicitly that they will give and have given irreversible hormone drugs to children as young as 13.

After they have drugged and sterilized the kids, Vanderbilt — as explained in this video presentation by plastic surgeon Julien Winocour and Physician’s Assistant Shalyn Vanderbloemen — will happily perform double mastectomies on adolescent girls.

So, let’s review. Vanderbilt got into the gender transition game admittedly in large part because it is very financially profitable.

They then threatened any staff members who objected, and enlisted a gang of trans activists to act as surveillance in order to force compliance.

They now castrate, sterilize, and mutilate minors as well as adults, while apparently taking steps to hide this activity from the public view.

This is what "health care" has become in modern America.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this belongs here

BREAKING: My team and I have been investigating the transgender clinic at Vanderbilt here in Nashville. Vanderbilt drugs, chemically castrates, and performs double mastectomies on minors. But it gets worse. Here is what we found. Let's start at the beginning.

Vanderbilt opened its trans clinic in 2018. During a lecture the same year, Dr. Shayne Taylor explained how she convinced Nashville to get into the gender transition game. She emphasized that it's a "big money maker," especially because the surgeries require a lot of "follow ups"

Vanderbilt was apparently concerned that not all of its staff would be on board. Dr. Ellen Clayton warned that "conscientious objections" are "problematic." Anyone who decides not to be involved in transition surgeries due to "religious beliefs" will face "consequences"

In case the objectors hadn't gotten the memo, Vanderbilt unveiled a program called "Trans Buddies." The "buddies" are trans activists from the community who attend appointments with trans patients, monitoring the doctors to guard against "unsafe" behavior such as misgendering

Vanderbilt makes their Trans Buddies available to children, too. They make lots of "services" available to children, including chemical castration. Though at some point in the last month they removed explicit admission of this fact from their site. Here's the archived screenshot

But they must have forgot to delete a video from Vanderbilt Psychiatry’s Youtube channel back in 2020 which admits explicitly that they will give and have given irreversible hormone drugs to children as young as 13.

After they have drugged and sterilized the kids, Vanderbilt — as explained in this video presentation by plastic surgeon Julien Winocour and Physician’s Assistant Shalyn Vanderbloemen — will happily perform double mastectomies on adolescent girls.

So, let’s review. Vanderbilt got into the gender transition game admittedly in large part because it is very financially profitable.

They then threatened any staff members who objected, and enlisted a gang of trans activists to act as surveillance in order to force compliance.

They now castrate, sterilize, and mutilate minors as well as adults, while apparently taking steps to hide this activity from the public view.

This is what "health care" has become in modern America.

That's some dirty shit right there. Motivated by money? They need to keep exposing the weirdos and their lack of regard for the permanent damage they are doing.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

:smh: Most the hardcore political posters on BGOL don't have young children in school. If they did, they wouldn't be ignoring the fuckery. These weirdo cacs going hard at kids. This ain't 2003. It's not like 2013, just a decade ago. It's weird and crazy with kids like we've never seen.

All the allegedly 'anti-trans' legislation isn't anti-trans. It's protecting minors from mutilation.

A woman is an adult human female. It's crazy that is considered hate speech. But hey, nothing to see here. Support censorship. It's normal to give kids hormones and surgery for what they say is a social construct. If gender is a social construct and fluid, why alter the physical?

And again, fuck Matt Walsh. Folks should research this madness for themselves.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
:smh: Most the hardcore political posters on BGOL don't have young children in school. If they did, they wouldn't be ignoring the fuckery. These weirdo cacs going hard at kids. This ain't 2003. It's not like 2013, just a decade ago. It's weird and crazy with kids like we've never seen.

All the allegedly 'anti-trans' legislation isn't anti-trans. It's protecting minors from mutilation.

A woman is an adult human female. It's crazy that is considered hate speech. But hey, nothing to see here. Support censorship. It's normal to give kids hormones and surgery for what they say is a social construct. If gender is a social construct and fluid, why alter the physical?

And again, fuck Matt Walsh. Folks should research this madness for themselves.

This is BGOL and a level of immaturity will always be present, so you're not going to have people openly state "Well I've read articles on Keira Bell" or "I've observed Jazz Jennings' weight gain and depression" or "I've gathered why Zaya Wade wants to transition so early" because if you did that, all of a sudden the jokers come out and send the thread down a tangent.

You can get everything you want to know about how screwed up this transgender foolishness is by looking at the three people I've stated and you don't have to give one second of your time to Matt Walsh.

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
I've seen Q&A clips of Mike Walsh on IG, he's undefeated. Just learning of this documentary. Going to check it out.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This is BGOL and a level of immaturity will always be present, so you're not going to have people openly state "Well I've read articles on Keira Bell" or "I've observed Jazz Jennings' weight gain and depression" or "I've gathered why Zaya Wade wants to transition so early" because if you did that, all of a sudden the jokers come out and send the thread down a tangent.

You can get everything you want to know about how screwed up this transgender foolishness is by looking at the three people I've stated and you don't have to give one second of your time to Matt Walsh.
Oh I get it, but this ain't about Matt Walsh. Can't say fuck that guy enough. He does his share of fuckery.

That said, this documentary is a must-watch(never pay for the shit though). He basically does all the heavy lifting.

A lot of people have problems divorcing messenger from message. I never have that issue. But sure as hell ain't giving bad messengers money.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Oh I get it, but this ain't about Matt Walsh. Can't say fuck that guy enough. He does his share of fuckery.

That said, this documentary is a must-watch(never pay for the shit though). He basically does all the heavy lifting.

A lot of people have problems divorcing messenger from message. I never have that issue. But sure as hell ain't giving bad messengers money.

I'll admit, I'm one of those people who does struggle to divorce the messenger from the message but as I age, I realize it's necessary sometimes.

That said, I did watch about 50 minutes of the documentary and I can't disagree with his points and it should be noted that he interviewed a transman who is probably struggling with mental illness, and physical illness and even went so far as to say that they'll probably be dead soon and spoke forcefully against early transition and that person is not the only transperson to speak against it.