(((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC

bigred22

Star
Registered
Re: (((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRA

I think that shit is fake. his heart would have pumped all his blood out. there is no way he could circulate blood to is brain.

CS!! All them gruesome ass videos and pics of muthfucks with the shit all severed and dis-mantled but absolutely no blood, that is BS. I seen a nigga get shot once and loose more blood than that

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Re: (((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRA

Glad to see he is able to survive. The Cops really do put their lives on the line for all of US. I thank them for their service daily.

doublejizzle

Star
Registered

Crazy!!!:eek:

633495987683532308-what-has-been-seen.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok....SO He has no dick or Ass...So how does he piss & shit:dunno:

Paul1970

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If he lived through that then forget about Vince Carter that policeman is really the one who is "Half Man, Half Amazing"!!!

Harbinger

Potential Star
Registered

Can't believe this is real.

Not much blood. Even if he were alive, he shouldn't be able to move his arms and neck. It even looks like he's trying to sit up, but the part of the torso that's left doesn't move, like it's anchored by the ground.

But still, with the spine crushed, if not completely severed he shouldn't be able to move at all.

Count23

International
International Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek:Holy Shit!

mint

Potential Star
Registered

wow

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I resisted coming into this thread, first because I knew what this was going to show, but also because of all the kats coming in with the Summer Jokefest 2009. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

A bunch of heads in this thread are going to hell on the express train.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, I got my ticket in coach, y'all are going in 1st class.

Thothprod

Star
BGOL Investor

Can't believe this is real.

Not much blood. Even if he were alive, he shouldn't be able to move his arms and neck. It even looks like he's trying to sit up, but the part of the torso that's left doesn't move, like it's anchored by the ground.

But still, with the spine crushed, if not completely severed he shouldn't be able to move at all.

This is completely possible (not saying it is genuine)...
But I guess a lot of yall never seen guys coming back from Wars...(Vietnam,Desert Storm,Afghanistan).....The Human body is capable of surviving thru mad trauma....as stated before paralysis occurs from the Cervical Spine which is further up and if it would have gotten smashed his whole torso would have been crushed and there would be no way he could have survived.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadriplegia

Last edited:

jediknight

Support BGOL
Registered

[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/e/832_1250780068[/FLASH]
Raw video *GRAPHIC*...Vietnam, a police officer virtually cut in half after being ran over by a truck calmly talks to the cameraman who's filming it.Incredible and very sad.

damn!!!!

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

What in the holy fuck? :hmm:

What in the holy fuck? :hmm:

ya'll know beatdown would have been hiding 3 blocks away talkin about:

"yeah, there were 3 bank robbers running off ... I would have pursued but the traffic was a mothafucka and I ain't wanna be mowed down by a tracta and end up like that guy in that bgol thread .. fuck that .. where back up?"

:lol:

Jiggaa

Star
Registered

Well the Creator was really with him to live through that.

it woulda been nice if the creator prevented him from getting cut in half in the first place. :smh:

KCDevil

Star
Registered

Miracle man walks again
Monday, July 9, 2007

He survived against all the odds; now Peng Shulin has astounded doctors by learning to walk again.

When his body was cut in two by a lorry in 1995, it was little short of a medical miracle that he lived.

HalfMan_450x400.jpg

Peng Shulin
Peng Shulin, wearing new trainers, works on learning to walk again

It took a team of more than 20 doctors to save his life.

Skin was grafted from his head to seal his torso – but the legless Mr Peng was left only 78cm (2ft 6in) tall.

Bedridden for years, doctors in China had little hope that he would ever be able to live anything like a normal life agan.

Peng Shulin

HalfMan2_450x400.jpg

The bionic legs mimic the way Peng's limbs would have worked

But recently, he began exercising his arms, building up the strength to carry out everyday chores such as washing his face and brushing his teeth.

Doctors at the China Rehabilitation Research Centre in Beijing found out about Mr Peng's plight late last year and devised a plan to get him up walking again.

They came up with an ingenious way to allow him to walk on his own, creating a sophisticated egg cup-like casing to hold his body with two bionic legs attached to it.

He has been taking his first steps around the centre with the aid of his specially adapted legs and a resized walking frame.

Mr Peng, who has to learn how to walk again, is said to be delighted with the device.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=56500&in_page_id=2

cheeksmasher

Potential Star
Registered

NO ONE IS HELPING HIM. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN MY SHIRT OFF AND LAYED IT ON HIS LOWER HALF. THESE FUCKIN 3RD WORLD CHINKS ARE JUST SNAPPING PICS AND SENDING THEM TO THEIR PEEPS. PEOPLE JUST WAITING TO SEE IF THE GUY STARTS TO LOOSE HIS MIND BEFORE HE BLEEDS OUT OR GUTS UNRAVEL AND SPILL OUT. I BET NOONE CALLED AN AMBULANCE. :smh: