(((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC

GSX1300RK1

Potential Star
Registered
Re: (((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRA

I think that shit is fake. his heart would have pumped all his blood out. there is no way he could circulate blood to is brain.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: (((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRA

wtf is that is that a bucket with robot legs damn :eek:

LiveLeak-dot-com-83568-man_cut_in_half_1_sfw.jpg

Nigga look like Twiki in Adidas from Buck Rogers.

twiki.jpg

Ajax

Everybody's Favorite Warrior
BGOL Investor

Fuck that just go ahead and kill me save me from the suffering

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor

Guess what. I'm eating a burger while watching.

kboogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rip

CarryOn

Star
Registered

that man tuggin on his torso like his his shirt ridin up or somethin :lol: :(

Carolina_Bully

Support BGOL
Registered

DAMNNNNNNNNNN!!!:eek::smh::smh:

is this the video of him being hit?

[FLASH]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTYyMDQzMjA=/v.swf[/FLASH]

oHHHHH DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! DON'T THINK THAT'S HIM THO, BASED ON SHIRT COLOR!!

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nigga look like Twiki in Adidas from Buck Rogers.

twiki.jpg

you wrong and why did you say that chick look like a darkskin carol burnette the other day

Last edited:

SHOWOFF

Star
BGOL Investor

:smh: Man yall some cruel motherfuckers man...:smh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wtf is that is that a bucket with robot legs damn :eek:

LiveLeak-dot-com-83568-man_cut_in_half_1_sfw.jpg

Damn, they got him lookin like R2D2

R2D2Returns.gif

FUCK I COULDN'T RESIST

So, this nigga's livin' in a flower pot with a nice pair of Adidas?

Nigga look like SpongeBob

SpongeBob-SquarePants-p35.jpg

that man tuggin on his torso like his his shirt ridin up or somethin :lol: :(

the-satan-pit-doctor-beast3.jpg

"See ya soon!"

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

is this the video of him being hit?

[FLASH]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTYyMDQzMjA=/v.swf[/FLASH]

no its not.
dude in that video died.

shit was wild though
he's still alive and feeling for his bottom half.
its like he's trying to unfasten his belt or something :confused:
the truck musta missed his spine...because if it would have hit his spine....he probably wouldnt had been able to move at all afterwards. i really dont know what to say about that.

i love seeing videos tlike this.
i got morbid curiosity i guess
sad but very interesting.

Guess what. I'm eating a burger while watching.

funny shit.
im about to eat also.
lol

Last edited:

UnderDawg

Star
Registered

damn is that really him in that picture? where's 911?! sad shit.

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wow!:eek: He kept feeling his stomach and looked like he was trying to pull it down like you would pull down a shirt.

unfortunate but i'm in amazement that he is still alive for such a period of time after such an accident.
They had this same kind of accident on the Spike TV show "1000 Ways to Die". A guy was working on his car and a truck driver didn't see him and ran over him and cut him in half. The ambulance got there quickly but unfortunately his upper body/torso and his legs were sent to wrong hospitals! He ended up dying, but he lasted 3 hours after the accident.

..oj

Star
Registered

i really need to start reading links before i click :lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

That shit is fucked up on so many levels, one what the fuck was they saying to him? Don't pick at it?
Next why were they so casual about it? Do shit like that happen everyday, over there?
Whats up with that prosthetics they gave him? And why does it look like they got him in a big ass sling shot?
I don't know lose my dick, let alone half of my body, and I am gonna call for the od morphine dude!

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member

unreal!

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered

I was eating some egg rolls and as soon as I clicked play and he moved I said fuck it.

NoJusticeNoPeace

Its not your girl, Its just your turn.........
BGOL Investor

:(:eek::(:eek::(:eek::(:eek::(:eek::(:eek:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor

:eek:

Unbelievable. . .

CarryOn

Star
Registered

Next why were they so casual about it? Do shit like that happen everyday, over there?

I think fucked up accidents are common over there, not to mention they still deal with left over landmines and anybody over 30 has lived though a war or two. So maybe.

FADAG0D

Support BGOL
Registered

The Head Detective:yes:

Thothprod

Star
BGOL Investor

no its not.
dude in that video died.

shit was wild though
he's still alive and feeling for his bottom half.
its like he's trying to unfasten his belt or something :confused:
the truck musta missed his spine...because if it would have hit his spine....he probably wouldnt had been able to move at all afterwards. i really dont know what to say about that.

i love seeing videos tlike this.
i got morbid curiosity i guess
sad but very interesting.

funny shit.
im about to eat also.
lol

Damage to the Cervical Spine is what paralyzes and that would have been higher up....But this is still miraculous that he did not bleed out....maybe the pressure of the truck or bus created a tourniquet kind of effect on his lower body....But I have seen accident with people horrifically fucked up that felt little or no pain...The mind seems to take people somewhere else as regards pain in these kind of traumatic incidents.....This is really sad.....shame on all these idiots turning this shit into a joke!!