(((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRAPHIC

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/e/832_1250780068[/FLASH]
Raw video *GRAPHIC*...Vietnam, a police officer virtually cut in half after being ran over by a truck calmly talks to the cameraman who's filming it.Incredible and very sad.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Re: (((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRA

damn

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
Re: (((WARNING)))Policeman 'cut in half' after accident talks to camera man *VERY GRA

:eek::puke::puke:

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered

WoW! :eek:

Imhotep

Star
Registered

I stopped @ :39 mark when he reached for his belly :puke::puke:

mercy0132

Star
Registered

I wonder what's the ending to this, did the guy live? Where they able to put him back together?

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor

damn. wouldn't have believed it if i didn't watch it.

ganjababy

Rising Star
Platinum Member

damn

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I'm eating cereal and I'm still gonna try and click play.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Yikes couldn't make it past :17. It's not too gross but that's sad man. Dude was moving his hands and everything too. Crazy.

haitian1

Star
Registered

wtf is that is that a bucket with robot legs damn :eek:

LiveLeak-dot-com-83568-man_cut_in_half_1_sfw.jpg

IslandKing

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

unfortunate but i'm in amazement that he is still alive for such a period of time after such an accident.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn!!! :eek:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor

Well the Creator was really with him to live through that.

Nevsky

Star
Registered

Jesus Christ...I would have just reached for my gun after that shit.

Twiceasnice45

Potential Star
Registered

wtf is that is that a bucket with robot legs damn :eek:

LiveLeak-dot-com-83568-man_cut_in_half_1_sfw.jpg

Jesus christ! This looks like him. Do you mean that fucker lived? How is that possible? Is this a joke? He is deader than a doornail.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

productimage-picture-ocp-64.jpg

Cats my age get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbm_redux

Star
Registered

I wonder what's the ending to this, did the guy live? Where they able to put him back together?

I didn't watch this shit, but if it's what i think it is, he died as soon as the moved the car off him. That sometimes happens to people who fall off subway platforms and get their lower half twisted off by the train. As long as the train is there holding their guts in, they are alive and alert. The authorities will even get their family and let them say goodbye. When they move the train, their innards fall out and they die.

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:eek: Truly amazing if that's him in that pic. Just wow! I can't see how you can survive that. An it was 4mins an he still had no help :smh:

r3d DaWn

Star
Registered

who wants some beef jerky???

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered

Now that's will power

CarryOn

Star
Registered

is this the video of him being hit?

[FLASH]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTYyMDQzMjA=/v.swf[/FLASH]