WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She should be arrested despite this!
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao3: :roflmao2:
Bottom line I blame Captain America for this shit. Wanda Maximoff should have been in custody during Civil War. General Ross was right handle your problems immediately otherwise they grow bigger and uncontrollable. If you thought Thanos was bad wait till Cthon gets out.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
You cats say Wanda should have been arrested.

How would they keep her locked up with her powers?
I'm not saying that they could keep her under locks. But she mentally tortured an entire town for Lord knows how long. A few people might have even starved to death.

If you're the 'Sokovia Accords' holding US government, you can't just let that bitch fly away. Sending regular soldiers against Wanda is clearly going to be a losing battle, but it's still a battle you have to take on. For the sake of the citizens who would rightfully be terrified of Wanda and other super-powered people after this.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
They tried that the entire show. No shade but is the last episode the only 1 you watched? Eveey episode past 2 they was either trying to talk or force her into facing justice.

You right that they tried before, but i dont see that as a reason to not try again, and Im more specifically talking about Monica.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
How does one hold *any* superhero that doesn’t want to be held? Also why all the fuss? This can open up another story in future MCU shows anyway.

Aint no fuss, its a comic book show man we know how it works. You right though, it might lead to the next plot.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Monica could have tried to talk her in. Just try. Instead she talked to her like she was the victim.
Monica herself was removed from the force. and she sympathized with her. we also don't even know if Monica is strong enough yet to contain her.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Marvel Studios’ Assembled: The Making of WandaVision | Official Trailer | Disney+

Go behind the magic of Marvel Studios' WandaVision! Marvel Studios’ “Assembled: The Making of WandaVision,” an Original Special, is now streaming on Disney+.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Have you guys thought the Socovia Accords and examples like Westview are maybe setting up a a Anti- Superhuman Government Respond Team like... I don't know... The Thunderbolts.... Or Dark Avengers...

And when X-Men are introduced... A Sentinel program...

Interesting theory.

One thing I noticed about WandaVision is that the general public seems to be unaware about who caused the Blip.

When they were inside SWORD HQ, those big display screens just refered to it as the The Blip in the news programs. It seems the general public is unaware of Thanos or have been informed the Blip was connected to The Battle of New York back in the first Avenger's movie.

And those Socovia Accords seem to have gone void, ain't nobody following them shits.

From what has been released, The Mutants have always been in the MCU, they just have been in hiding. Something is going to happen obviously to bring them out into the public eye. The same with the InHumans.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting theory.

One thing I noticed about WandaVision is that the general public seems to be unaware about who caused the Blip.

When they were inside SWORD HQ, those big display screens just refered to it as the The Blip in the news programs. It seems the general public is unaware of Thanos or have been informed the Blip was connected to The Battle of New York back in the first Avenger's movie.

And those Socovia Accords seem to have gone void, ain't nobody following them shits.

From what has been released, The Mutants have always been in the MCU, they just have been in hiding. Something is going to happen obviously to bring them out into the public eye. The same with the InHumans.

I see the groundwork for Thunderbolt Ross or some Government to be like...

"We tried it your way.. Now Stark is dead...Cap is retired". "We're in charge now"

Perfect way to introduce Wolverine and Deadpool into the MCU as the Weapon X Program to assassinate heros/threats like Wanda and Hulk...

Wolverine first appearance was in Hulk... So it would make sense...

There is so may ways Marvel can play this...

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
You know every CosPlay chick has her Grandma sewing up a costume for her right now.

This will be the costume of the year at all the ComicCon’s this summer with various interpretations.

And it will be the official Halloween Tramp Costume this year.

HaHa!!!
Looks like a red version of the Enchantress. I like it

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
This show featured 4 mutants.

In the MCU Wanda appears to have been born a witch( like the Halliwell sisters from Charmed and Samantha Stevens from Bewitched), not a mutant. That wasn't the real Pietro. Monica may have been a mutate not mutant. Possible exposure to Captain Marvel may have affected her cells from prepubescence. She wasn't born with powers.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
In the MCU Wanda appears to have been born a witch( like the Halliwell sisters from Charmed and Samantha Stevens from Bewitched), not a mutant. That wasn't the real Pietro. Monica may have been a mutate not mutant. Possible exposure to Captain Marvel may have affected her cells from prepubescence. She wasn't born with powers.
Still all based on mutants and they are trying to redo the "Miracles" thing. We still don't know how mutants are going to work yet.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

6 Neat-o Behind-the-Scenes Details About WandaVision’s 1950s Episode
By Charlotte Walsh@charwalsh_

ad58bb801a9ad7b56697593398d0a8d537-wandavision.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

The show utilized era-appropriate camera lenses, lighting, and sets to ensure maximum accuracy. Photo: Courtesy of Marvel Studios
WandaVision was a gas, but now that it’s over (at least for now), Marvel is ready to reveal the secrets behind the sitcom world in its new series Assembled. Going behind the scenes on each of Marvel’s Disney+ series, the show’s first episode is focused on the creation of Wanda’s magic world and what went into getting everything just right in the sitcom’s period episodes. Special attention is paid to the 1950s-style premiere, with the filmmakers revealing some of their favorite behind-the-scenes moments and explaining just how far they went to make the episode feel authentic to the period, which included using era-accurate equipment, a live studio audience, and a fake butt. Here are the most appealing tidbits we learned about “Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience.”

There was a live studio audience

The episode title wasn’t just for kicks — showrunner Jac Schaeffer says that it was always their “dream” to have a live studio audience for the 1950s multi-camera episode. “We knew it was a risk, we knew it would be an expense — almost an indulgence,” she explains. “But for the actors, for the energy, and for the crew, it will be really exciting.” Entertainment Weekly reports that, to keep everything under wraps, audience members had to sign strict NDAs before coming to the taping. But some of the audience members (and the entire crew!) dressed in 1950s garb to set the scene, and all the chairs and railings that the audience used were modeled from the era, too.

Kevin Feige and Matt Shakman had lunch with Dick Van Dyke to get inspiration

Director Matt Shakman reveals that he and the Marvel Studios president sat down for a “lovely” lunch with real-life sitcom star Dick Van Dyke before shooting the show “so we could really get in touch with how they did it, and to be as authentic as we could, not just in how it would look and feel, but in how it was put together — the style, the way they rehearsed, the way they approached blocking and shooting.”
One Great Story

The one story you shouldn’t miss, selected by New York editors

Camera lenses, lighting, and visual effects were all era-accurate
Executive producer Mary Livanos says in order to sell the sitcom premise, they wanted to make everything era-appropriate, meaning camera lenses, set decoration, and lighting all re-created from the 1950s. Wanda’s levitation was done on wires and rods, instead of the typical Marvel special effects we’re used to.

15b8abb73b530ecb646809f5a6d71fa928-visual-effects2.w710.gif

Video: Disney+

Debra Jo Rupp took the role for her great-nephew
Rupp, who played Mrs. Hart (predominantly in the series premiere and finale), said she took the job because her great-nephew said if she didn’t, “he would never visit [her] again. Well, here I am!” And while she enjoyed the 1950s episode — especially the costumes — she really liked filming some of the action shots in the finale.

Elizabeth Olsen was influenced by Full House tapings
Though she’d done live theater before, Olsen says shooting a television show in front of an audience “was like a strange, meta experience for me, because I grew up on the Full House set watching these live tapings on Fridays, never thinking that that would be a form of reality for me.”

Paul Bettany had a “fake butt”
To top it all off, both Olsen and Bettany wore Spanx underneath their costumes, but Vision’s required a little something extra: a fake butt (that Bettany slapped for emphasis). “It makes me stand properly, and it makes me kinda wanna do this, too,” he says before doing, well, this:

fefbfa4520612a0db516c96489aa35491c-paul-hips.w710.gif

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
You cats say Wanda should have been arrested.

How would they keep her locked up with her powers?

She was in a straightjacket with some glowing collar on her neck when she was in the Raft prison with Cap's squad ib CA:Civl War. She surrendered like the rest of them. Cap busted them out.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Bottom line I blame Captain America for this shit. Wanda Maximoff should have been in custody during Civil War. General Ross was right handle your problems immediately otherwise they grow bigger and uncontrollable. If you thought Thanos was bad wait till Cthon gets out.

Blame Cap more for the ridiculous attack strategy vs.Thanos when he arrived in WakandaWhy the 1-on-1 shit? Shoudl've been gang attacks like Tony and them were doing on Titan. Granted, Thanos had more troops in Wakanda, but fuck them. Wanda needed to take out Vision to destroy the mind stone and save the universe. The had to be mentally ready to do it. Should've been like 3 at a time attacks.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
She was in a straightjacket with some glowing collar on her neck when she was in the Raft prison with Cap's squad ib CA:Civl War. She surrendered like the rest of them. Cap busted them out.

True, but that was before she acquired full powers of The Scarlet Witch.

She is at full strength now.

There ain’t no straight jacket or collar going to be able to contain her.

She has the power to defeat Vibranium and Adamantium if they are used to contain her.....and that’s if you can get near her.

You saw how she was able to keep SWORD at bay.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
True, but that was before she acquired full powers of The Scarlet Witch.

She is at full strength now.

There ain’t no straight jacket or collar going to be able to contain her.

She has the power to defeat Vibranium and Adamantium if they are used to contain her.....and that’s if you can get near her.

You saw how she was able to keep SWORD at bay.

Her weakness is that she isn't a precog. You can sneak up on her.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Her weakness is that she isn't a precog. You can sneak up on her.

Ok....you just making shit up right now.

Ain’t no way nobody gonna be able to sneak up behind her and grab her.

She has the ability to use her powers to protect her surroundings, you saw how she did it with Westview.

As of the series finale, Wanda right now is one of the most powerful characters out of all the characters that have been introduced so far in the MCU since Iron Man.

Ain’t nobody gonna jump out from behind a tree and catch her.