WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
intro-1576884975.jpg

OIP.cD7sutKijOD3INagZEZm-QHaEH

This dude should have made an appearance. This bitch terrorized a town and basically just flies away with no repercussions.
latest

How long is he in office though? I know in real life some cabinet members stay through multiple administrations, but should he still be Sec.of State in 2023/4 MCU?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
intro-1576884975.jpg

OIP.cD7sutKijOD3INagZEZm-QHaEH

This dude should have made an appearance. This bitch terrorized a town and basically just flies away with no repercussions.
latest

What was he going to do arrest her...for breaking the Sokovia Accords... Lol
What was anybody suppose to do?

They sent a missile on a drone in there and she walked the missile out ... And threatened to make them blow their own brains out..

They then sent in "White Vision" and her imaginary "Fake Vision" rewrote it's code...

This is the same chick that caused the Hulk to destroy a city...
Ripped Ulton's heart out his chest...
Destroyed an Infinity Stone...
and went toe to toe with Thanos...

And she did all this without knowing how powerful she is... Lol at Repercussions...

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How long is he in office though? I know in real life some cabinet members stay through multiple administrations, but should he still be Sec.of State in 2023/4 MCU?
Rumsfield served in 3 administrations, Elaine Chao served in 3 administrations Cheney 3, Vilsack 2 or 3. So its not unusual.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was he going to do arrest her...for breaking the Sokovia Accords... Lol
What was anybody suppose to do?

They sent a missile on a drone in there and she walked the missile out ... And threatened to make them blow their own brains out..

They then sent in "White Vision" and her imaginary "Fake Vision" rewrote it's code...

This is the same chick that caused the Hulk to destroy a city...
Ripped Ulton's heart out his chest...
Destroyed an Infinity Stone...
and went toe to toe with Thanos...

And she did all this without knowing how powerful she is... Lol at Repercussions...
As an X-men fan I was against Project Wideawake but seeing that shit on Wandavision you couldn't have people like that just wandering around causing mayhem and destruction. Those people who live in that town will be damaged for years.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As an X-men fan I was against Project Wideawake but seeing that shit on Wandavision you couldn't have people like that just wandering around causing mayhem and destruction. Those people who live in that town will be damaged for years.

Yeah... Possibly creating new villains... Who knows what Marvel has planned...

She's already the reason for the Sokovia Accords....

Maybe when they introduce Mutants and people start turning on them and creating Sentinels...

Westview will be seen as the catalyst...

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What they did with Quicksilver wasnt cool at all.

They deserve blowback for that one.
Im really cool with that. I WANT ZERO FOX character involvement with the MCU....save for Deadpool. Let that shit die. New actors for everybody. I still think Evan Peters comes back. I highly doubt they casted him only for this role. Meaning theres more to Ralph

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Im really cool with that. I WANT ZERO FOX character involvement with the MCU....save for Deadpool. Let that shit die. New actors for everybody. I still think Evan Peters comes back. I highly doubt they casted him only for this role. Meaning theres more to Ralph

I dont think theres more to Ralph, imho they legit thought that having Peters as the Quicksliver would be cool to the audience.

The X-Men cant just pop up in the MCU. Its gotta be a seperate Universe/dimension/reality. The two universes just dont mix.

We will see where they go with the Multiverse.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You know every CosPlay chick has her Grandma sewing up a costume for her right now.

This will be the costume of the year at all the ComicCon’s this summer with various interpretations.

And it will be the official Halloween Tramp Costume this year.

HaHa!!!
I like her when she's sexier...

Used to see quite a few cosplayers at my city's ComicCon dressed as SW,even a couple of sistas..sadly most of them were high schoolers/middle-school students :smh:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Cyclops and Phoenix are the Heart and Soul of the X-men. Professor Xavier is the founder of the X-men. Any movie with Wolverine as the lead just call that shit Wolverine and his side men and call it a day.

No one gives a shit about Cyclops.

Wolverine really is the most popular X-man. That is a fact.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I honestly don't even know how to feel with this show. It's ultimately just another episode of the MCU. They answered a few questions that no one was asking and left a lot of new questions that won't we'll be answered until the next MCU property. Throw in a dash of characters fight a slightly evil version of themselves in the final.

I love the MCU as much as the next person, but the formula is starting to show.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
And not for nothing but seeing that Wanda had the opportunity to pick I Love Lucy but purposefully chose Dick Van Dyke makes me like her even less.

:angry: YOU HAVE RED HAIR WANDA!!!!
What could she not pull off being funny, so they went with Dick Van Dyke. Lucy was right there and you chose incorrectly!

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
And not for nothing but seeing that Wanda had the opportunity to pick I Love Lucy but purposefully chose Dick Van Dyke makes me like her even less.

:angry: YOU HAVE RED HAIR WANDA!!!!
What could she not pull off being funny, so they went with Dick Van Dyke. Lucy was right there and you chose incorrectly!

That was one of her favorite shows as a kid.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I honestly don't even know how to feel with this show. It's ultimately just another episode of the MCU. They answered a few questions that no one was asking and left a lot of new questions that won't we'll be answered until the next MCU property. Throw in a dash of characters fight a slightly evil version of themselves in the final.

I love the MCU as much as the next person, but the formula is starting to show.

Part of the problem is that Spidey, the X-Men and the FF have the best villains. Making Loki an anti-hero may not gave been a good idea.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Cyclops and Phoenix are the Heart and Soul of the X-men. Professor Xavier is the founder of the X-men. Any movie with Wolverine as the lead just call that shit Wolverine and his side men and call it a day.

You could have an X-Men movie without Cyclops and no one would notice.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Has it been confirmed that the mutants we get will be x-men specifically? Why not x-force? Most of them have been introduced in Deadpool which we know is coming to the MCU. If the characters from Deadpool are coming as well, why do we need a mutant explanation? I know Deadpool is not a mutant, but Cable is. Colosus also.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I used to find Wanda kinda sexy in the comics, but felt no emotional attachment to her and Vision's relationship. However, we've seen Wanda and Vision in the MCU and their relationship is very touching. You could really could feel the love between them. Either great writing, acting, or both.