WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Elizabeth Olsen Explains The Origins Of The Scarlet Witch

Elizabeth Olsen, who plays Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) in Disney+'s WandaVision, gives us an education on how the villain eventually became a Marvel Universe superhero.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
3e3333b8266b431dd5823a059bca2fc0.jpg

where the dudes who were at-ing me that the show was trash

and

not gonna be a success after 2 episodes?

giphy.gif

I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

giphy.gif

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think WandaVision put the nail in those coffins...

I actually like AOS and think it's one of the best shows ever made, but it's not canon....RIGHT NOW

its not that hard to figure out.

redo Runaways...that shit looked like some regular Disney Hanna montana shit

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
So why not just make a wolverine movie? I mean who cares about the X-men. Another thing whose the Wolverine of the Avengers?

They need to tell the whole story first and the do backstory on each character they chose to. That’s how you make money. In that, no one wants Scott Summers backstory. He’s a privileged rich kid. Fuck him.

Tony Stark. Common sense would tell you this. However, Steve Rogers is better that fake ass jock rich kid Cyclops (Scott Summers). As stated earlier, he is the jock to Wolverine bad boy character that Jean feels obligated to be with that she wants to let Wolverine to smash.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to tell the whole story first and the do backstory on each character they chose to. That’s how you make money. In that, no one wants Scott Summers backstory. He’s a privileged rich kid. Fuck him.

Tony Stark. Common sense would tell you this. However, Steve Rogers is better that fake ass jock rich kid Cyclops (Scott Summers). As stated earlier, he is the jock to Wolverine bad boy character that Jean feels obligated to be with that she wants to let Wolverine to smash.

Thats why we need Cyclops back story cause none of what you said is true

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know every CosPlay chick has her Grandma sewing up a costume for her right now.

This will be the costume of the year at all the ComicCon’s this summer with various interpretations.

And it will be the official Halloween Tramp Costume this year.

HaHa!!!
This summer :lol:? SDCC is cancelled and NYCC will most likely follow suit

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
That was one of her favorite shows as a kid.
I'm just saying.
A building just fell on over parents and there's a bomb about to explode in your face. And then the TV comes on and instead of Dick Van Dyke, you see this ....

giphy.gif

Be honest. You might laugh. Even given the situation.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Thats why we need Cyclops back story cause none of what you said is true

So sell it to Disney and let the mouse tell you to fuck off then.

Would I watch a Cyclops story? Sure, it’s the MCU.

Am I or anyone else but you and the two other dudes in this thread even interested enough to suggest that shit? Surely fucking not, my guy.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Cyclops? Even Cyclops don't care about Cyclops. He's annoying as fuck.

It's Wolverine and then Beast. I suppose Professor X but he's not really an action guy but he does bring in the hammer at times. Everybody is waiting for Wolverine to go off. Beast too while he's explaining why he's tearing your arm off. Honestly, the writers have to work to find situations where the other X-men are even needed. Who needs weather help? Or somebody who can fly? Or a lot of ice? Okay, maybe at parties. I'm talking the originals.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the MCU will probably write and put Cyclops in his rightful place as A leader on the Xmen......at least I hope so. Wolverine, while a great character, was given TOO MUCH screentime. They gotta fall back with the Logan stuff, or write him accurately from the comics, or differently from the Fox movies. He for damn sure dont need to be first

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Have you ever actually read X-men comic books? For some reason I don't think you have. The actual rich whiny bitch kid is James Howlett.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Have you ever actually read X-men comic books? For some reason I don't think you have. The actual rich whiny bitch kid is James Howlett.

I have read them, but not since the 80s. May not remember everything but I know Cyclops ain’t shit....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lmao at the push for cyclops... nig people rather see a movie about gambit.. understand people like renegade characters.. dudes that have fucked up backgrounds and that go apeshit at anytime or has the ability to cross over to darkness/ the villain side... cyclops seems like a preppy boy that has a real punchable face... cyclops is Tom Brady.. people want to see him fail more than succeed.. that guy is the most famous husband who everybody wants his wife to cheat.. if wolverine smashes we celebrate, if jean plays loyal we go fuck that nig cyclops and give that nig wolverine some trim he deserve it

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Lmao at the push for cyclops... nig people rather see a movie about gambit.. understand people like renegade characters.. dudes that have fucked up backgrounds and that go apeshit at anytime or has the ability to cross over to darkness/ the villain side... cyclops seems like a preppy boy that has a real punchable face... cyclops is Tom Brady.. people want to see him fail more than succeed.. that guy is the most famous husband who everybody wants his wife to cheat.. if wolverine smashes we celebrate, if jean plays loyal we go fuck that nig cyclops and give that nig wolverine some trim he deserve it

Exactly what I was trying to say earlier.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
WandaVision Finale & Special Guest MATT SHAKMAN!! FMB 3/7/21

Kevin Smith on his FatMan podcast, talks with the WandaVision director.

He gives some good insight on the episodes and shoots down a large majority of the internet rumors.

Matt comes on around the 32 min mark, They start with WandaVision at the 1:00 mark.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For people who hate Cyclops try having the X-men without Cyclops. Sure everybody likes the rebel. But rebels can't lead you nowhere but to where the fucking bar is. Cyclops is the X-men's Reed Richards and the Avengers Captain America. Not only has he led the X-men but he's led the mutant race. And should Jean Grey decide to leave I don't think he'd be solo for too long.

sl1-cyclops.jpg