WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
just finished the 3rd episode
wanda definitely is controlling what's going on
she kicked geraldine out of that world

For me, what you are saying was established in episode 2 with the bee keeper.

The question I have is Wanda doing this on her own due to some trauma or was this inadvertently/accidentally done to her. I don't recall her warping powers being mentioned in the MCU, so they could have been triggered by mistake by someone.

The other question I have is are the people in the town playing a role out of fear or are the being mind controlled? At first I thought characters would break character from some form of stress like being in danger or trying to remember something they didn't have the answer to. Now I'm starting to think people may be aware of Wanda controlling the world and are playing along for different reasons.for example, I initially assumed when a character said they didn't know something it was because they were being controlled and were trying to force themselves to remember fake events from Wanda's version of their life. Now I'm starting to think characters are playing a role in Wanda's world and literally don't know because they weren't given detailed enough information about the world/people Wanda has created.the citizens of the town only have a basic script to read off and there isn't much if any backstory.

Also, is Vision real? The towns people or some of them seem to be aware of the fake world but Vision doesn't seem to be fully aware. He notices some things that seem off but he is yet to outright question it.

It could also be a proximity thing to Wanda. When you are close to Wanda your free will may be limited. However, when you are not a part of the scene you are fully aware that you are in a world created by Wanda and the only restriction is you can't leave the town.

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
I think that theyre gonna do the episode maybe from geraldines point of view or something. Cause they seemed to have left some stuff out of this episode that were in the trailers. Like geraldine actually flying through the town on her way out of the bubble.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that theyre gonna do the episode maybe from geraldines point of view or something. Cause they seemed to have left some stuff out of this episode that were in the trailers. Like geraldine actually flying through the town on her way out of the bubble.

hit play. I think dude mentions that part about the trailer right nere

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In a bit of unrelated news or maybe related who is a possible Summers brother? And will Wanda and Pietro be retconned back into being the children of Magneto?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

The question I have is Wanda doing this on her own due to some trauma or was this inadvertently/accidentally done to her. I don't recall her warping powers being mentioned in the MCU, so they could have been triggered by mistake by someone.

The other question I have is are the people in the town playing a role out of fear or are the being mind controlled? At first I thought characters would break character from some form of stress like being in danger or trying to remember something they didn't have the answer to. Now I'm starting to think people may be aware of Wanda controlling the world and are playing along for different reasons.for example, I initially assumed when a character said they didn't know something it was because they were being controlled and were trying to force themselves to remember fake events from Wanda's version of their life. Now I'm starting to think characters are playing a role in Wanda's world and literally don't know because they weren't given detailed enough information about the world/people Wanda has created.the citizens of the town only have a basic script to read off and there isn't much if any backstory.

Also, is Vision real? The towns people or some of them seem to be aware of the fake world but Vision doesn't seem to be fully aware. He notices some things that seem off but he is yet to outright question it.

It could also be a proximity thing to Wanda. When you are close to Wanda your free will may be limited. However, when you are not a part of the scene you are fully aware that you are in a world created by Wanda and the only restriction is you can't leave the town.

She doing it because vision is dead. In ultranationalist she was able to control minds, that was when she was just learning her powers add the death of ultranationalist and its x100”

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She doing it because vision is dead. In ultranationalist she was able to control minds, that was when she was just learning her powers add the death of ultranationalist and its x100”

That could be but nothing has happened to say that Vision's death was the catalyst yet. The way you are saying it to me is Wanda became depressed about Vision's death and created the world to deal with it. However, the show is giving the impression some party triggered Wanda to possibly create the world or that is what someone believes. We know that Sword is there in some capacity. Probably to deal with the issue after Wanda started changing the reality of the town. Symbols for Hydra keep popping up but that may not mean anything or they have something to do with the problem.

The other issue for me is why bring your dead boyfriend back and not your brother? Again losing Vision could have been the last event Wanda's mind could take, but prior to Vision she lost her parents and brother. Why wouldn't her powers trigger before assuming it is related to depression of some sort.

I'm probably wrong but I dont think the Vision we are seeing is totally in Wanda's mind/creation. It could be explained as Vision being a subconscious part of Wanda but Vision seems to be interacting with the citizens of the town on his own. If he was totally a part of Wanda's world, why would he seem uneasy about some of the things he is seeing.I know the stone is what gave Vision life/personality but could he have been rebuilt.maybe Wanda thought she could rebuild Vision's mind with her powers and that caused something to go wrong.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

In a bit of unrelated news or maybe related who is a possible Summers brother? And will Wanda and Pietro be retconned back into being the children of Magneto?

Wasn't there already three or four Summers siblings? How many to they need. I'm not sure if it ever became official but I remember at one point XTreme was supposed to be a Summers brother, but I don't recall the exact storyline/plot.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
the show reminds me of this episode of Justice Leauge and the segment from the Twlight Zone movie with the homages and the all powerful being playing God

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't there already three or four Summers siblings? How many to they need. I'm not sure if it ever became official but I remember at one point XTreme was supposed to be a Summers brother, but I don't recall the exact storyline/plot.
The X-treme storyline was never finished. They may revisit it in this series. Gambit may be a brother. Erik the Red may be one and who knows there may be one or two more. Apparently Corsair got around.

inkone

Rising Star
Registered
I find it interesting, how there putting so much on mephisto and not the fact it was a leser demon. Wanda's children are in fact missing shards of the soul of the demon Master Pandemonium.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Didn't they kind of imply her warping power in Age of Ultron when she was fucking with Tony's head when the Avengers were attacking the Hydra base?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gambit was definitely supposed to be a brother. He had glowing eyes at one point. But they changed it all up.

The X-treme storyline was never finished. They may revisit it in this series. Gambit may be a brother. Erik the Red may be one and who knows there may be one or two more. Apparently Corsair got around.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn't they kind of imply her warping power in Age of Ultron when she was fucking with Tony's head when the Avengers were attacking the Hydra base?

It could have been. That seemed more so linked to telepathic abilities than reality muliplation to me. They even went as far as showing her use telekinetic abilities which are typically linked with telepathic abilities. I agree that it could be argued that what I considered telepathy was in fact her changing reality at a lower level.

At the time I think only Tony was impacted and the twins saw what was really happening in the room. For Tony, it was only happening in his head. In the show Wanda seems to be really creating a different environment that is not limited to just people's own mind. In episode three they show the real world vs the town Wanda has changed. We haven't been shown that people can freely walk into Wanda's world but clearly you only get out if she wants you out.To me, the two powers are vastly different.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Teyonah Parris - Empire, Chi-Raq, Survivor's Remorse, Wandavision ...

thumb3_teyonah_parris_516bf6.jpg
thumb3_Parris-Chi-Raq_780108.jpg
thumb3_Parris-Chi-Raq_780115.jpg

thumb3_Parris-Chi-Raq_780110.jpg
thumb3_Parris-Chi-Raq_780109.jpg
thumb3_Parris-Survivors-Remorse_773339.jpg

thumb3_Parris-Survivors-Remorse_749798.jpg
thumb3_Parris-Survivors-Remorse_749795.jpg
thumb3_Parris-Survivors-Remorse_773335.jpg

181945.jpg