WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Still thinking that Ralph is Mephisto. And the rabbit must be her cat Ebony in disguise.

I dont know man... The scale between characters is too great... If you gonna introduce Mephisto why are we wasting time revealing another character with their own song saying it was them all along?

Only 2 episodes left...

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I dont know man... The scale between characters is too great... If you gonna introduce Mephisto why are we wasting time revealing another character with their own song saying it was them all along?

Only episodes left...
Maybe not physically there but doing his work as an underling. Agatha has never really been evil. Just a thought.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
151459784_455274285662473_3931509930360913895_n.png

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Nexus" Commercial

Marvel Comics
The Nexus is a cross-dimensional gateway which provides a pathway to any and all possible realities, this includes realities between realities.

Nexus Beings are rare individual entities with the ability to affect probability and thus the future, thereby altering the flow of the Universal Time Stream.

Nexus Beings also have the potential to produce unbelievably powerful offspring, as it was mentioned that any born of the Scarlet Witch, nexus being of Reality 616, would be powerful enough to stand among the Great Forces of their Universe and rock the cosmos itself.[3]

MCU ... Age of Ultron
Nexus... Internet Hub
87.jpg

Last edited:

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I peeped Kat Dennings had them heavy titties back when she was in the 40 year old virgin. Her bottom half definitely has gotten wider over the years though and yeah she got a face with pretty “unique” features for a CAC. Pale as fuck too.

Parris got them YAMS, every time they show her in the tight slacks got a nigga droolin!

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
We know Marvel are the consummate magicians. They distract you with one hand while they do something with the other. We also know they rarely abandon plotlines - I'm talking about Monica's "guy." It surely isn't that woman colonel. As far as the misdirection, the Agatha thing was too easy. Many people have already speculated Agatha is being controlled by some baddie and is then controlling Wanda.

I know one thing for sure, this series has got me fiending for some movies.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I know this is BGOL & all...

But I would hold Kat Dennings' hand & grab that Jewish ass...

And none of y'all would say shit!

She been on my radar for a minute.

And Teyonna Parris....ay yo!!!

Her, Liz Olsen & Kat can all be on my team, no problem.