wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, P.L. §175.10, 34 Cts

New York Consolidated Laws, Penal Law - PEN § 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony
SECTION 30.10

Timeliness of prosecutions; periods of limitation

Criminal Procedure (CPL) CHAPTER 11-A, PART 1, TITLE C, ARTICLE 30

§ 30.10 Timeliness of prosecutions; periods of limitation.

(b) A prosecution for any other felony must be commenced within five

years after the commission thereof;

FIRST COUNT:

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows: The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

THIRTY-FOURTH COUNT:

AND THE GRAND JURY AFORESAID, by this indictment, further accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows: The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about December 5, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, a Donald J. Trump account check and check stub dated December 5, 2017, bearing check number 003006, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

Donald J. Trump's Defense team will file motions to dismiss the indictment based on the Statute of Limitations may have expired (5 years). The New York County District Attorney's Office will argue against this motion and the judge will have to make a determination. In addition, other motions will be filed.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Well....I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong (a trait that BGOL lacks by miles). @BigDaddyBuk
In a normal world he woulda been in jail a long time ago. But we in wacky land so who can blame you? :lol:

I have to say I absolutely think Trump is guilty but after hearing some of the legal pundits speak on this case it honestly doesn't sound strong and based on what is known at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he beats this :smh:

But, it's still too early to tell and I'm sure there's plenty of details and evidence which will paint a clearer picture once its made public.
Trump will be convicted or plead guilty.

I'll be glad when the gag order kicks in and they take his phone away from him.
Damn, no gag order. Motherfucker gonna talk his way into a jail cell :lol:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

While we focus on Trump, Gen Z out there putting in work. They flipped the Supreme Court of Wisconsin last night and that's 1000 times more important than whether Trump goes to jail or not.

But I still want to see his bitch ass in jail lol

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

While we focus on Trump, Gen Z out there putting in work. They flipped the Supreme Court of Wisconsin last night and that's 1000 times more important than whether Trump goes to jail or not.

But I still want to see his bitch ass in jail lol

They did?! yo that shit is huge, that was an important election that wasnt getting enough attention

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Somebody needs to put this face on him
giphy.gif