wait, aint nobody talking about Trump about to be arrested?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I have to say I absolutely think Trump is guilty but after hearing some of the legal pundits speak on this case it honestly doesn't sound strong and based on what is known at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he beats this :smh:

But, it's still too early to tell and I'm sure there's plenty of details and evidence which will paint a clearer picture once its made public.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
He wont see a cell, if found guilty the next president Democrat or not will pardon him. The US aint putting no president behind bars.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
He wont see a cell, if found guilty the next president Democrat or not will pardon him. The US aint putting no president behind bars.
That would be the wrong message to send, but you might be right.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I have to say I absolutely think Trump is guilty but after hearing some of the legal pundits speak on this case it honestly doesn't sound strong and based on what is known at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he beats this :smh:

But, it's still too early to tell and I'm sure there's plenty of details and evidence which will paint a clearer picture once its made public.
..no mention of the classified documents being kept at Mar-A-Lago?

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cohen went to jail on the same hush money charge..his favorite long time jew bean counter is in jail because of that same charge...
and other fraud related shit..this extends to trump also...even if he gets off that GA. phone call case is gone to mentally beat him down...
cant wait to see it... :popcorn: :popcorn:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

A president can't pardon someone convicted of state charges.

But I do agree he'll never see a cell. Even if he does he'll have his own section like Escobar had complete with Secret Service protection.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a piece of shit

:lol:

54120039-10507009-image-a-101_1644720434626.jpg