Platinum Member

This shit made no sense and the animation was fucking horrible

I wanted to cry after watching the first episode :smh:

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hated car voltron
What?!:eek:

car voltron is like belly 2, house party 4, blade 3 what do all these things have in common?? none of them exist
You're buggin' tallblacknyc!:lol::lol:

I fucks with Vehicle Voltron (Dairugger XV)!:yes:
691835153437883565.png

Vehicle Voltron didn't bullshit around as much as the Lions. The Lions would get their asses kicked as individual lions for half the show and then realize they needed to form Voltron. Vehicle Voltron would arrive at the spot and be like "Forming Voltron now!":lol:

I watched more Lion Voltron because that's all they would show. Mon-Thurs. would be Lion Voltron, Friday would be Vehicle Voltron:yes:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
What?!:eek:

You're buggin' tallblacknyc!:lol::lol:

I fucks with Vehicle Voltron (Dairugger XV)!:yes:
691835153437883565.png

Vehicle Voltron didn't bullshit around as much as the Lions. The Lions would get their asses kicked as individual lions for half the show and then realize they needed to form Voltron. Vehicle Voltron would arrive at the spot and be like "Forming Voltron now!":lol:

I watched more Lion Voltron because that's all they would show. Mon-Thurs. would be Lion Voltron, Friday would be Vehicle Voltron:yes:

ok...you were one of THOSE kids...prolly thought gobots was better than transformers...leader one and cy-kill ass nigga :lol::cool:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
there was even a American miniseries(the Japanese animation studio made new footage) where both Lion Force and Vehicle Team worked together(apparently Pidge was related to the Vehicle Team member who looked like him :lol: )

Best part about that was Evil Voltron:

clUhcv.gif

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
I've been saying "and I'll make the head" to every woman I've banged since 88. I'm ready to watch this with my nephews

....is Robotech coming back too

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol:
ok...you were one of THOSE kids...prolly thought gobots was better than transformers...leader one and cy-kill ass nigga :lol::cool:
Let's not go full-retard now!:lol: Liking one Voltron over the other is nothing like comparing Go-Bots to Transformers! Go check the Christmas thread when I said my dad use to fuck up and bring Go-Bots home thinking they were Transformers and his excuse was
"Well they both transform":mad:

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/popular-and-memorable-christmas-toys.875863/

I've been with Transformers since the beginning. Got all the Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW comics. Collected most of the G1 toys (I could afford they're getting more expensive every year) G2, Beast Wars, Beast Machine, R.I.D, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated, Prime, the reissues, and masterpieces.

I like Vehicle Voltron because it has more of a combiner Transformer look. The Lions were cool but I remember that one episode when the Blue Lion wouldn't work because the lake was drained and it didn't have any water to start up. Even as a kid I was like:hmm:

So to defeat the Lions just put them in different environments. Yellow lion needs sand and desert to start up? Drop his ass in the lake. Blue lion needs water? Drop her ass in the lava. Green lion needs the forest? Drop his ass in the desert! I bet Lotor wish he knew it was that easy to fuck them up before the fight would even start!:lol:

Reactions: LSN

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
or like ghostbusters over the real ghostbusters cartoon
ghostbusters

the real ghostbusters

:lol::lol::lol:

Man if I didn't have cable when I was little I would have never known about "Ghostbusters". "Ghostbusters" came on one channel, WGN in Chicago. I saw it thinking "What is this?" "How did they get the Ghostbusters name?" Didn't know then it was based off of a 1975 TV show (before my time I was born in 1978)

No, that one wasn't even a contest. Every Saturday morning on ABC I was up and in front of the tv watching "The Real Ghostbusters":yes:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeap.... I didn't think it was possible for them kill the franchise any more after House Party 4 and i then I saw this.

nope, nope, nope, this is that fake project x spin off that happen to have kid and play in it..yep that's what this is...there is no house party 4 or 5 period

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
the reason why i said fake project x cause this is the real project x

the real project x

the fake project x

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
nope, nope, nope, this is that fake project x spin off that happen to have kid and play in it..yep that's what this is...there is no house party 4 or 5 period

Sorry dude... Kid and Play signed off on this bullshit. This shit is CANON.

And to dig the wound in even deeper.... for some reason this movie was shot in South Africa. The entire movie. So there are some weird bits in it. It's not based in South Africa, but there are some odd parts with some of the extras where I could tell something was a little different.

Kid N Play only appear in the post credits scene as a sort of end joke, but they are definitely supposed to be Kid and Play from the original house party.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sorry dude... Kid and Play signed off on this bullshit. This shit is CANON.

And to dig the wound in even deeper.... for some reason this movie was shot in South Africa. The entire movie. So there are some weird bits in it. It's not based in South Africa, but there are some odd parts with some of the extras where I could tell something was a little different.

Kid N Play only appear in the post credits scene as a sort of end joke, but they are definitely supposed to be Kid and Play from the original house party.
nope nope nope..the directors told kid and play they was with the make a wish foundation and dat these two kids were dying and dat they wanted to shoot a segment of them meeting them..kid and play being very charitable decided to do it cause u kno they love the kids plus that was their wish b4 they passed...kid and play was tricked into shooting this...yep that's the story i'm goin with in my brain and dats what i'm sticking with...there's no house party 4 or house party 5

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
nope nope nope..the directors told kid and play they was with the make a wish foundation and dat these two kids were dying and dat they wanted to shoot a segment of them meeting them..kid and play being very charitable decided to do it cause u kno they love the kids plus that was their wish b4 they passed...kid and play was tricked into shooting this...yep that's the story i'm goin with in my brain and dats what i'm sticking with...there's no house party 4 or house party 5

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

This shit made no sense and the animation was fucking horrible

I wanted to cry after watching the first episode :smh:

even the animation studio themselves didnt like working on it..probably was the reason that they went out of business after the series ended(they were the company that made the FX for Babylon 5) :lol: