playahaitian Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Mar 12, 2026 #1 Will Ferrell’s Netflix Golf Comedy ‘The Hawk’ Unveils Teaser and Sets Summer Premiere Netflix unveiled three teasers for 'The Hawk,' Will Ferrell's upcoming comedy series. variety.com
Will Ferrell’s Netflix Golf Comedy ‘The Hawk’ Unveils Teaser and Sets Summer Premiere Netflix unveiled three teasers for 'The Hawk,' Will Ferrell's upcoming comedy series. variety.com
NightMare Paint Not A Horse BGOL Investor Mar 12, 2026 #2 This is like his 5th sports comedy movie. I used to be a major fan but his time has long passed.
playahaitian Rising Star Certified Pussy Poster Jun 25, 2026 #4 Adam McKay Reveals Axed ‘Talladega Nights 2’ Plot and Says Will Ferrell Split ‘Is a Shame’: ‘I’m Open to the Idea’ of Working Together Again After 2019 Breakup Adam McKay still wants to work with Will Ferrell again despite their infamous split in 2019. variety.com
Adam McKay Reveals Axed ‘Talladega Nights 2’ Plot and Says Will Ferrell Split ‘Is a Shame’: ‘I’m Open to the Idea’ of Working Together Again After 2019 Breakup Adam McKay still wants to work with Will Ferrell again despite their infamous split in 2019. variety.com