Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

https://www.reddit.com/r/vancouver/

VYt2htsVPnyUF1m2hhJ2BbxmKN8UuNwOONbrB-m2JfU.jpg

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I used to live in Seattle and would spend weekend up there. Vancouver, BC is just the Canadian version of Seattle. Nice town!

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm in Vancouver right now...Shit looks nothing like those pictures... Hung out in Yaletown last night . Very nice. My cousin and I had these 2 Punjabi chics buying us shots. Ended up at a strip club called " Brandi's Show Lounge".
Not bad if you like Becky's,,,, yes the they get completely naked, yes you will be the only brother in there and no these silly motherfughas don't have 1 dollar bills..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm in Vancouver right now...Shit looks nothing like those pictures... Hung out in Yaletown last night . Very nice. My cousin and I had these 2 Punjabi chics buying us shots. Ended up at a strip club called " Brandi's Show Lounge".
Not bad if you like Becky's,,,, yes the they get completely naked, yes you will be the only brother in there and no these silly motherfughas don't have 1 dollar bills..

Yeah - they got rid of the $1 bill back in the late-80s or early-90s. Been fucking with the loonies ($1) and toonies ($2) for many years.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
White Russians and lobster Mac and Cheese at the Rogue.... Then to the Roxy. Man, these cats smoke mad trees out in the open here.

STAR-69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been in Vancity in 2006.., looks like it change quite bit since then, I see a lot more buildings in the recent pictures, it's a very nice city too bad it's so expensive.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been in Vancity in 2006.., looks like it change quite bit since then, I see a lot more buildings in the recent pictures, it's a very nice city too bad it's so expensive.
What you mean expensive... Use your debit/credit card and you're paying about .75 cents on the dollar for everything...

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are the best seafood, Chinese BBQ , Japanese in Vancity or any great eating spots...on the not so expensive side.I'm in Coquitlam till Friday morning!

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What places did you end up hitting up earlier this week, West E'?

I hit up Pho 99 at the Coquitlam centre, Sushi California on North Rd and the boathouse restaurant in New West Minster.
For my next visit l need recommendations on Malay, Jamaican and Seafood spots....

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What places did you end up hitting up earlier this week, West E'?

I hit up Pho 99 at the Coquitlam centre, Sushi California on North Rd and the boathouse restaurant in New West Minster.
For my next visit l need recommendations on Malay, Jamaican and Seafood spots....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

That's wassup. Some good restaurants around Coquitlam and easily accessible from nearby cities/districts. How did you like the Boathouse in New West?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I meant to say it's expensive to live there... Btw I'm canadian :D
^^Bump^^

Looking to visit Van City later on this year after a 15 year hiatus. I want to know the best spots to hit up, preferred places to stay, what the night life looking like? Was there Labor Day weekend 2009, I hit the Caprice and some other spots but I'm not sure if they're all still around.