UPDATED: Herschel Walker got a gang of bastard kids

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Damn, too many lies. He would’ve lied about the Heisman if we didn’t see the ceremony.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Republican voters don't care that their leaders lie.
That's not the measuring stick that they use to choose their leaders by.

As long as you:

HATE THE DEMS
OWN THE DEMS....

Then everything else is just water under the bridge.
:rolleyes2::rolleyes:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Republican voters don't care that their leaders lie.
That's not the measuring stick that they use to choose their leaders by.

As long as you:

HATE THE DEMS
OWN THE DEMS....

Then everything else is just water under the bridge.
And Dems is a euphemism for black people.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ladies and gentlemen, your next Senator, Hershel Walker

“All write, all write, com down! Thank you. Thaaaaaank you. Let me jest say it is an honor to be standing up here in front of all you mens, womens, boys and girls—hell, people. I want it to speak on the story that is currently, right now, in the news right now, today. This room or that I h-have extra babies out there somewhere that I don’t claim. They mine. I’m a face it. That was weigh before my patriotism sparked me to run a sent it seat. Before that red, white and blue touched my sole. They mines. I add mitt it. I kept hitting holes loooong after I stopped hittin holes—these times without a helmet. That was a jokey-joke. They call that a pun, people. But in knee weigh, that doesn’t make me any less patriotic. It’s in my DNA, so there are 4 now: Lil Hershel, Really Lil Hershel, the other Hershel and She’hershal Walker. But they can’t be out here takin hour guns. They’re giving illegals WiFi! I just hope Georgia embraces me with open arms. Because that’s what this country needs right now, not abortions. I mean, if, says, 2 or 3 hoes back in the days wanted abortions, I would not have stood in there weigh. I mean, if that would have been best, who am I to tell any of the 2 or 3 womens what to due with there bodies? That’s up to God. God gave me 4…or 5 beautiful children, knowing I would have been good with just the one. Two, maybe. But God didn’t give me nothing he didn’t feel I couldn’t spell, read, handle or ignore. I tried. A few times. Just know that if I lose this race, I’m demanding a recount—as long as I don’t have to do it.”

Thank you!
You forgot about the part in his speech where he said "I yoused to be a decorative agent with the Feral Bural of Investations....as well as a depretty shereef in Cobb Cownty. I graduated at the top 1 per scentage of my class at Georger with a degree in Criminal Investations."

Last edited: