UPDATED: Herschel Walker got a gang of bastard kids

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of all the kids Herschel has, he chose to be in THAT kids life?!?!?! Imagine if he wasn't in Christian's life? The kind of man he would be.

Christian is fucked up BECAUSE he grew up with Herschel tbh.

Theres a video(anti walker campaign ad) going around in Georgia where he pretty much admits to abusing his ex wife(Christian's mom) and threatening to kill them all and police. He grew up in a fucked up household with a battered woman and a violent dad suffering from brain injury. Its sad.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Christian Walker turned against his daddy...lol

I wouldn't be surprised if this Christian shyt is him trolling social media. If he ain't I am curious how those right wing cats that was cheering him on, treat him now.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stick a fork in this clown. That’s what happens when you produce a fruity chatty patty seed.
It took this long for him to be embarrassed by his dumb dad? There is so much embarrassment to go around. The offensively over the top gay son, the grin and bear it abused wife, the secret kids, and Herschel talking about shit like clouds catching intercontinental flights from China to USA.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to check his timeline to see if this was real.

Now wasn't this heathen the one cheering his daddy on a few months ago?

From the comments:

The craziest thing about all this. He is NOW talking about how bad a father/man his dad is, but he went YEARS and didn't have a problem with this. Saying how proud he is of his dad. Ignoring all the reports about his dad being bat shyt crazy. The abuse that he has put not just he and his mom through, but the entire public. I'm petty, forgiveness is SUPER hard for me (see Will Smith threads) there comes a point where there is no coming back for all the shyt you said and antics from the past. Fcuk this kid!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But if you had a problem with it, why NOW? Silent when your father has been lying for YEARS? The GOP propping this guy up as family values and you were silent. I am against media going after folks that don't want to be in the limelight of the public eye, but he put himself out there while dragging his poor mother with him. His dumbass created this mess by being quiet for years while cozying up with folks that would rather see you dead than with certain civil rights is a monster YOU created. Could've ended it on day one...THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU?!?!? FOR YEARS you were silent while this "monster" you helped create with your silence roamed the countryside killing babies and now you want to get your pitchfork and torch talking about how much you hate this "monster"?!?! Are you that starved for attention that you turn on the same "monster" you helped create?!?!

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if this Christian shyt is him trolling social media. If he ain't I am curious how those right wing cats that was cheering him on, treat him now.

I figured it was his daddy figuring out he really doesn't want to win and his helping him lose.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

But if you had a problem with it, why NOW? Silent when your father has been lying for YEARS? The GOP propping this guy up as family values and you were silent. I am against media going after folks that don't want to be in the limelight of the public eye, but he put himself out there while dragging his poor mother with him. His dumbass created this mess by being quiet for years while cozying up with folks that would rather see you dead than with certain civil rights is a monster YOU created. Could've ended it on day one...THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU?!?!? FOR YEARS you were silent while this "monster" you helped create with your silence roamed the countryside killing babies and now you want to get your pitchfork and torch talking about how much you hate this "monster"?!?! Are you that starved for attention that you turn on the same "monster" you helped create?!?!

He's a bit off anyway, but it seems like it may be his upbringing to blame. A man who sleeps with other men but don't want to be labeled gay. I can't recall what he said in the video, but it's like there is some disconnect as though changing a name or title changes the behavior he engages in. It doesn't matter what he calls it, he's still screwing men and standing up for a party that wants to deny his rights both as a black man and a whatever he wants to call men who screw other men. He can say he's not gay all day long, but he will still be denied a marriage license if the party he supports gets their way.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Christian is fucked up BECAUSE he grew up with Herschel tbh.

Theres a video(anti walker campaign ad) going around in Georgia where he pretty much admits to abusing his ex wife(Christian's mom) and threatening to kill them all and police. He grew up in a fucked up household with a battered woman and a violent dad suffering from brain injury. Its sad.
That's a crazy ad.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had to check his timeline to see if this was real.

Now wasn't this heathen the one cheering his daddy on a few months ago?

From the comments:

Quite a difference almost a year later can make in politics:

According to the $575 receipt, the abortion took place on Sept. 12, 2009. And according to the Bank of America deposit receipt, Walker wrote the woman a check for $700 on Sept. 17, 2009. The check was deposited two days later.

The woman, who also provided proof of her romantic relationship with Walker, told The Daily Beast that he mailed her the check inside the “get well” card.

The front of that card features a drawing of a steaming cup of tea and reads, “Rest, Relax…” The message continues on the inside of the card: “…Recover.”

221003-herschel-walker-embed-1_xyjajo

The card is signed, “Pray you are feeling better,” with an “H” in Walker’s distinctive autograph flourish.

221003-herschel-walker-embed-2_bwoujj

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel bad for mixed kids in general tbh. You very rarely get top quality parents from both sides. You get the cast aways, the self haters, broken people.

I used to smash a girl who's black mom cried when her hair turned "nappier" than she would have liked as she got older. That girl had major hang ups. Would suck the skin off your penis though.....and would do ANYTHING for validation.