UPDATED: Herschel Walker got a gang of bastard kids

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Hypocrisy must be one of the qualifications of joining the Republican Party. His gay son really needs to get a job or go to school and stop attention whoring with those stupid videos that further shows the hypocrisy of his dad.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
tantrum-not-in-the-mood.gif

"Why they let everybody know I'm his
son.... whhhhyyy mommy!!!"

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'd be surprised if he was actually able to prepare a canned spaghetti, Pretty sure he'd need assistance opening the can, reading the directions and then getting all those tiny saucy letters on a spoon.

Here comes the airplane Herschel!
Oh god LMBAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny thing is, he was only an average running back. He didn't do anything big in the NFL after running for 2000 yards in the USFL.

Minnesota got gaffled in that trade
Man, he was otherworldly in college:

Walker in 1982 became the seventh junior and second Georgia Bulldog to win the Heisman Trophy. The the 6-foot 1-inch, 222-pound Walker amassed an unbelievable 5,097 yards rushing in his career, an NCAA record for yards rushing in three seasons.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ladies and gentlemen, your next Senator, Hershel Walker

“All write, all write, com down! Thank you. Thaaaaaank you. Let me jest say it is an honor to be standing up here in front of all you mens, womens, boys and girls—hell, people. I want it to speak on the story that is currently, right now, in the news right now, today. This room or that I h-have extra babies out there somewhere that I don’t claim. They mine. I’m a face it. That was weigh before my patriotism sparked me to run a sent it seat. Before that red, white and blue touched my sole. They mines. I add mitt it. I kept hitting holes loooong after I stopped hittin holes—these times without a helmet. That was a jokey-joke. They call that a pun, people. But in knee weigh, that doesn’t make me any less patriotic. It’s in my DNA, so there are 4 now: Lil Hershel, Really Lil Hershel, the other Hershel and She’hershal Walker. But they can’t be out here takin hour guns. They’re giving illegals WiFi! I just hope Georgia embraces me with open arms. Because that’s what this country needs right now, not abortions. I mean, if, says, 2 or 3 hoes back in the days wanted abortions, I would not have stood in there weigh. I mean, if that would have been best, who am I to tell any of the 2 or 3 womens what to due with there bodies? That’s up to God. God gave me 4…or 5 beautiful children, knowing I would have been good with just the one. Two, maybe. But God didn’t give me nothing he didn’t feel I couldn’t spell, read, handle or ignore. I tried. A few times. Just know that if I lose this race, I’m demanding a recount—as long as I don’t have to do it.”

Thank you!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

“All write, all write, com down! Thank you. Thaaaaaank you. Let me jest say it is an honor to be standing up here in front of all you mens, womens, boys and girls—hell, people. I want it to speak on the story that is currently, right now, in the news right now, today. This room or that I h-have extra babies out there somewhere that I don’t claim. They mine. I’m a face it. That was weigh before my patriotism sparked me to run a sent it seat. Before that red, white and blue touched my sole. They mines. I add mitt it. I kept hitting holes loooong after I stopped hittin holes—these times without a helmet. That was a jokey-joke. They call that a pun, people. But in knee weigh, that doesn’t make me any less patriotic. It’s in my DNA, so there are 4 now: Lil Hershel, Really Lil Hershel, the other Hershel and She’hershal Walker. But they can’t be out here takin hour guns. They’re giving illegals WiFi! I just hope Georgia embraces me with open arms. Because that’s what this country needs right now, not abortions. I mean, if, says, 2 or 3 hoes back in the days wanted abortions, I would not have stood in there weigh. I mean, if that would have been best, who am I to tell any of the 2 or 3 womens what to due with there bodies? That’s up to God. God gave me 4…or 5 beautiful children, knowing I would have been good with just the one. Two, maybe. But God didn’t give me nothing he didn’t feel I couldn’t spell, read, handle or ignore. I tried. A few times. Just know that if I lose this race, I’m demanding a recount—as long as I don’t have to do it.”

Thank you!
This is way too coherent for that Goofy coon

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Everytime. Republikkklans anti abortion but have abortions, hate gays but suck dicks, complain about Blacks and kids out of wedlock, have them. The trash of the trash

It isn't true hypocrisy, it's just that they have to champion causes they may or may not believe in, to mask the true reason they and their voter base are Republicans: Their disdain for black people and other non-whites.

Think about it: We've seen them be hypocrites about everything else, but THAT. How many times have you heard of a white Republican who secretly sent dozens of black kids to college?

It's like saying a Pastor is a hypocrite for fucking the members and focusing on making his paper. He only APPEARS to be a hypocrite, because he can't tell. you the REAL reason he became or a Pastor, or continues to be one, is BECAUSE of the sex and money.

christop

Rising Star
Registered

Thank you!
:lol: