Update- Vaccine Now Available At Kroger and Publix. Sound off if you received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any side effects? What Kind you took?

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the moderna. Ain’t that the cheap one. Why not phizer ?

I speculate that;
Phizer is (The Merlot, The Chardonay, The Pinot Noir) of Covid vaccine specially designed for the white Peepus
Moderna is (The Wild Irish Rose, The Thunderbird, The Cisco, The Mad Dog 2020) of Covid vaccine designed for you know who.
All jokes aside, I don't have a clue as to the cost or efficacy of either vaccine.
But I do find it funny that both pharmaceuticals developed and came out with their vaccines at the same time coincidentally within a couple of weeks of each other.
What I want to know is, What is the miraculous cocktail that the doctors gave to Trump, and Guiliani that put them back on their feet within days ?

And why they are not giving the same regimen of medications to those who are hospitalized with this fatal virus ?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I speculate that;
Phizer is (The Merlot, The Chardonay, The Pinot Noir) of Covid vaccine specially designed for the white Peepus
Moderna is (The Wild Irish Rose, The Thunderbird, The Cisco, The Mad Dog 2020) of Covid vaccine designed for you know who.
All jokes aside, I don't have a clue as to the cost or efficacy of either vaccine.
But I do find it funny that both pharmaceuticals developed and came out with their vaccines at the same time coincidentally within a couple of weeks of each other.
What I want to know is, What is the miraculous cocktail that the doctors gave to Trump, and Guiliani that put them back on their feet within days ?

And why they are not giving the same regimen of medications to those who are hospitalized with this fatal virus ?

Smart ass knicca....I'm listening to this conversation... brah

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I speculate that;

Already know the answer to that question about magical cocktail: MONEY AND CONNECTIONS.

That's why the 'covid is a plandemic' crowd has been able to catch folks not practicing what they preach. People telling us to lockdown, but not doing it themselves. Why? The elite got that long paper and connections to get those drug cocktails. Soon as they feel a tingle in their elite noses they getting the hook up.

Rest of us common folks got to take the vaccine and hope for the best. See cases over and fucking over of people being told to go home and come back if they feel worse. Hospital might give them an aspirin when they kick them in the ass and send them home. :smh: They end up dead.

The hospital folks ain't going to tell NONE(don't care which party) of these RICH and "important" politicians that fuckery. They get the best treatment off top.

Man. My family ain't billionaire connected. We do have respected doctors in it though. When my ol' lady got sick and her people showed up, should have seen how different she was treated. All of a sudden she had top priority. Can only imagine the treatment the RICH and CONNECTED get.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Already know the answer to that question about magical cocktail: MONEY AND CONNECTIONS.

That's why the 'covid is a plandemic' crowd has been able to catch folks not practicing what they preach. People telling us to lockdown, but not doing it themselves. Why? The elite got that long paper and connections to get those drug cocktails. Soon as they feel a tingle in their elite noses they getting the hook up.

Rest of us common folks got to take the vaccine and hope for the best. See cases over and fucking over of people being told to go home and come back if they feel worse. Hospital might give them an aspirin when they kick them in the ass and send them home. :smh: They end up dead.

The hospital folks ain't going to tell NONE(don't care which party) of these RICH and "important" politicians that fuckery. They get the best treatment off top.

Man. My family ain't billionaire connected. We do have respected doctors in it though. When my ol' lady got sick and her people showed up, should have seen how different she was treated. All of a sudden she had top priority. Can only imagine the treatment the RICH and CONNECTED get.

I Agree,

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
Good luck, mayne!

FYI:

a2601c76cc149d7f40c388c34e924f1e88780ac9.png

This is probably the best summary I've read so far, and she is completely correct. Here's the detailed version: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/how-they-work.html. Sure hope it works on the mutations that are starting to pop up!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Its not even that complicated.

They just take pills to regulate their blood pressure

Then run to tropical areas

Out in thier yachts fighting covid and getting skin cancer

You want to know whats crazy??

How many of my people got a stake in

This vaccine getting

Those govt contracts..

Lots of eumelanated people with shit to lose..

If this vaccine loses..

Bruh they even got members of the real jews are black

Community going hard for the vaccine

This shit got the agents coming out the woodwork

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man they ain’t verifying anything. Basically many places open the vaccine and need to use before it goes bad and they ain’t checking shit

if you want to go get it, you can just create a badge and that will get you the vaccine

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wanted to lead by example cause I care about the health and safety of my beautiful black people.

20201231-144357.jpg

If my dick falls off in the next few days I may or may not tell you all. :lol: But in all seriousness it went smooth and I am having no issues.

28 days from now the second dose then 2 weeks after this pandemic will be over for me. ( I still will mask and social distance though)