UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I wonder why he didn't mention that the Good Times reboot was created by two Jewish producers. One of them is racist, and the other one is really, really racist. Why did he blame it on a White Latina while calling her "Afro-Latina"? Is he scared of those Jewish producers?
:dunno:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder why he didn't mention that the Good Times reboot was created by two Jewish producers. One of them is racist, and the other one is really, really racist. Why did he blame it on a White Latina while calling her "Afro-Latina"? Is he scared of those Jewish producers?
I am more concerened with the people that signed on to play these roles! Wanda Sykes is QUICK to be on your ass if you say something negative about the gay community, but she had NO problem with this shyt? Need to start having a conversation about these motherfcukers taking these bullshyt roles to Jimmy Walker their careers.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You already know why he didn’t mention them. This dude is clearly compromised.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ualreadyknow

and now

becos what would a post from an fba ados be without some obligatory white supremacist insults white americans used against black americans now used on africans .. lemme guess.. cos "reparations" !! ?
:smh: :hithead::roflmao:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's a juke joint.

giphy-1.gif

cVoTrG.jpg

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude went out of his way to try to blame it on a black foreigner. Even though that foreigner is white and not responsible for creating the show. Really sounds like he was paid to do it.
why would he bite the hands that literally feeds him? he knows he can have them giving him their $$ if he can fill these losers ego with a sense of superiority over Africans (def not no joowish crew ) and they'll buy into it

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why would he bite the hands that literally feeds him? he knows he can have them giving him their $$ if he can fill these losers ego with a sense of superiority over Africans (def not no joowish crew ) and they'll buy into it
Yea I remember the feds paid him a visit and I don't think he told the truth about what happened with that.

Tariq is bought and paid for. He has always been about a bag, whether it's pimpin on Jenny Jones show, mackin books, rapping, documentary, social media apps, etc. The powers that be realized his influence and gave him a bag.

It's obvious that he is compromised to divide black Americans from Africans so we never unite.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
WE WUZZ INDIANDSSS

While I'm not too keen on the "we wuzz" bullshit you're doing because it's commonly used by white supremacists, I must be honest and say that I've known quite a few people in my hometown of New Orleans to get their DNA tested to learn more about their heritage and the number of people who assumed they had native heritage, only to find out they had none (not even a trace) was rather hilarious.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While I'm not too keen on the "we wuzz" bullshit you're doing because it's commonly used by white supremacists, I must be honest and say that I've known quite a few people in my hometown of New Orleans to get their DNA tested to learn more about their heritage and the number of people who assumed they had native heritage, only to find out they had none (not even a trace) was rather hilarious.

There were a couple posts on Twitter a year or so ago that showed some FBAs were actually sad and upset when they got their DNA results and it showed them to be 80%+ African with no native DNA lmao

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

Tariq has spun this bullshit too much and he used to be able to talk himself out of it but he will not defeat the internet and at 53, he doesn't have the energy or motivation to even attempt to fight back

And he can't wipe this shit either.

Unless he finds Latoya Howard's lawyers.