UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
You thought the FDMG scam got ugly.

Tariq like ‘hold my beer’.

tenor.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That last crowdfunding thing he tried to do ended up being a bit short.. He's bold as hell for this.

I was waiting for Duece to appear. He follows Tariq on Twitter and posts in all his threads on BGOL. He even casted doubt like I knew he would. Glad he didn't dissapoint.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You thought the FDMG scam got ugly.

Tariq like ‘hold my beer’.

tenor.gif

He'll probably get it, says 1 million is the goal and his followers are hardcore.

He puts work in regardless f what people think of him.

low key alot of yall hate him cuz he's not white america educated and still does well.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He'll probably get it, says 1 million is the goal and his followers are hardcore.

He puts work in regardless f what people think of him.

low key alot of yall hate him cuz he's not white america educated and still does well.

BGOL is a board of Coonribbean strivers that live to kiss white ass. Just look at them in that Van Jones Bezos thread. They want white people to give them something or fuck them. :lol:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
The only people who've complained so far are non-FBA's. This museum isn't gonna be about the islands or pan African wakanda fantasy so that's not shocking. :dunno:

the op is a piece of shit who wishes he was ados/FBA. He mad cuz he come from a lame culture. He wishes he could swap cultures with FBA. That’s why he’s always swinging on ados jock.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
the op is a piece of shit who wishes he was ados/FBA. He mad cuz he come from a lame culture. He wishes he could swap cultures with FBA. That’s why he’s always swinging on ados jock.

All non FBAs look up to us. We are the standard for Blackness globally. When they had that Jamaican reparations thread none of us was in there hating or cracking jokes. We don't look up to them or care about what they got goin on at all. :dunno: