UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

even white supremacist are now goin in, but yall too busy thinking ure mocking them Africans in the name of ur FBA/Ados advocacy ! but these crakkaz also take turns digging into u but I guess its fine as long as u can attempt to think u're mocking Africans in their natural environment, living their lives in their homelands, not polluting the earth all the way over there in Africa far from ur usa or in ur reparation (I forgot isnt this movement supposed to be about #reparations ?)

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
African xenophobia is causing them to wage war on fba in Africa

theres no "African xenophobia against African Americans but a definite pushback against hategroup FBA & ADOS ,
theres literally currently thousands of AfricanAmericans now living all over the continent setting up business & living full& thriving lives ! nobody gives a fuck about what propaganda a made-up trademark cult group tries to say, becos we know its always pushing a white supremacist white nationalist antiblack agenda in blackface ! FBA is a trademark that beings to Tariq nasheed it doesn't speak for nor represent AfricanAmericans

and this cult convert bitch is like many of them losers fba ados females who got dicked down by kwame & thought she could use her "americanness" to secure a man who she could speak down to & walk allover but African men dont play that
! so she's bitter!!
just like ur main queen 60yr old connie !

:roflmao: :roflmao:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
theres no "African xenophobia against African Americans but a definite pushback against hategroup FBA & ADOS ,
theres literally currently thousands of AfricanAmericans now living all over the continent setting up business & living full& thriving lives ! nobody gives a fuck about what propaganda a made-up trademark cult group tries to say, becos we know its always pushing a white supremacist white nationalist antiblack agenda in blackface ! FBA is a trademark that beings to Tariq nasheed it doesn't speak for nor represent AfricanAmericans

and this cult convert bitch is like many of them losers fba ados females who got dicked down by kwame & thought she could use her "americanness" to secure a man who she could speak down to & walk allover but African men dont play that
! so she's bitter!!
just like ur main queen 60yr old connie !

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Well if fba is a group. Those black Americans I. Africa ain’t in that group. Yet the African there are anti black

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I find it interesting how Africans get violent with black Americans in Africa but let Asians, Arabs and whites run them like bitches.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Sometimes I miss the days when I was growing up where you had actually go out of your way to find lunatics like this. Now as soon as you log on to the internet you're inundated with idiots from Umar to Pastor Manning, donald trump, tariq nasheed, brother polite, etc. These clowns used to keep the circus at the fringe. Now they're getting top billing!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sometimes I miss the days when I was growing up where you had actually go out of your way to find lunatics like this. Now as soon as you log on to the internet you're inundated with idiots from Umar to Pastor Manning, donald trump, tariq nasheed, brother polite, etc. These clowns used to keep the circus at the fringe. Now they're getting top billing!

There will always be an audience for a traveling circus, just in different mediums.