UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this. I thought the stage room was a break out space. Like the African American Museum of Philadelphia has a performance space downstairs but there are floors of exhibits upstairs. But he's doing comedy shows in the same room as the "museum?" Damn!

28615209117_0f6ce9eede_o.gif

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this. I thought the stage room was a break out space. Like the African American Museum of Philadelphia has a performance space downstairs but there are floors of exhibits upstairs. But he's doing comedy shows in the same room as the "museum?" Damn!
TBH I'm not surprised at ANY of this. What is "hidden" in this place besides descriptions under pictures and figurines?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"But but ain't no division
Yall be attacking us for no reason"
-bgol immigrant apologist squad
The important thing in this video is she says she doesn’t see color when washing this “white” man’s feet who is from Germany, a country that founded the nazis and the hierarchy of the white race. How ironic. And this is the culture she wants to teach

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The important thing in this video is she says she doesn’t see color when washing this “white” man’s feet who is from Germany, a country that founded the nazis and the hierarchy of the white race. How ironic. And this is the culture she wants to teach
i didnt know this random bedwench lady(bcos god knows there are no bedwenches in america) was in charge and the head honcho of the "tethers" against FBA organization ?
i mean we can just pull up random videos anyday of african americans saying dumb shit about africans but we know how that goes,

what does her video have to do with the FBA MUSEUM? and Mr Busyriq "u cant fight white supremacy with a museum" nasheet unless its FBA museum in his name and it has a comedy show and posters of panAfricanis & ppl of carribean descent on the wall

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i didnt know this random bedwench lady(bcos god knows there are no bedwenches in america) was in charge and the head honcho of the "tethers" against FBA organization ?
i mean we can just pull up random videos anyday of african americans saying dumb shit about africans but we know how that goes,

what does her video have to do with the FBA MUSEUM? and Mr Busyriq "u cant fight white supremacy with a museum" nasheet unless its FBA museum in his name and it has a comedy show and posters of panAfricanis & ppl of carribean descent on the wall
You can’t fight Tariq on bgol. Or you just here venting.
And i never said she’s the head of tethers. I only commented on her only. Are you ok?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll sure can cape for that grown man on bgol though.
Who’s caping. The context of that is go to where he can actually hear you. Niccas watch a Tariq video all day. Get mad. And then come here to curse him out. :lol: Nicca. Ain’t Debo. Go get at him

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black tether agent that is so ashamed of his lineage that he had to flee and hide under FBA rights...nvm

ashamed of my lineage ? where? :roflmao:u idiots really think the whole blackworld revolves around u while sitting in the imperial core of the storehouse of the spoils of white supremacy !:smh::roflmao: and fyi, i didnt flee anywhere black nazi, like u i was born on this american soil with the same rights as u ! cry about it ! hatemonger loser ! fuckin nazi tellin black people to go home ! (nazi-ism101)
@FLoss
its been almost 2 weeks and u have yet to show me where i described myself as a trademarked hategroup member FBA and where i was ashamed of my lineage or where i "fled" from ?

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope but Im willing to send a donation if it keeps you fools crying all day. :yes:

the biggest & loudest voices against bussyriq Tariq Nasheed & his trademark FBA hategroup are African Americans descendants of Americas enslaved Africans who know who they are & havent subscribed to the black nazi hate ideology but somehow u keep centering ur conversation on "tether this tether that" so u can keep using that blacknazi "tether" word to describe all opposition to the hate grift !

proves a lot & is very telling

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the biggest & loudest voices against bussyriq Tariq Nasheed & his trademark FBA hategroup are African Americans descendants of Americas enslaved Africans who know who they are & havent subscribed to the black nazi hate ideology but somehow u keep centering ur conversation on "tether this tether that" so u can keep using that blacknazi "tether" word to describe all opposition to the hate grift !

proves a lot & is very telling
This nicca gotta be a AI. Ain’t no way a nicca gone repeat the same shit every day :lol:. verbatim. Nicca can’t put no other thoughts together

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Isn't that ridiculous? A "museum" that is actually a glorified nightclub with random pictures of Black people scattered about, a bar and a popcorn machine and all his idiot sycophants can come up with is calling rational people who see this obvious bullshit for what it is, tethers, etc. :smh:
I honestly expected better. At least make it look like a decent art gallery.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who’s caping. The context of that is go to where he can actually hear you. Niccas watch a Tariq video all day. Get mad. And then come here to curse him out. :lol: Nicca. Ain’t Debo. Go get at him
The only people that need to "get at him" are the fools dumb enough to send him money and then get buyer's remorse. Commenting on his scamming is no different than having an opinion about Putin or Kim Jong Un. You don't have to have a connection to people to disagree with what they're doing. Nothing Tariq does affects me and I'd never send that crook a dime but I can express what I think about him. You guys are taking hood bidness way too seriously.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only people that need to "get at him" are the fools dumb enough to send him money and then get buyer's remorse. Commenting on his scamming is no different than having an opinion about Putin or Kim Jong Un. You don't have to have a connection to people to disagree with what they're doing. Nothing Tariq does affects me and I'd never send that crook a dime but I can express what I think about him. You guys are taking hood bidness way too seriously.
That was addressed to somebody that rants about stopping a movement, everyday. That’s more than commenting.
And nobody said nothing about hood business. Lol. I’m talking about twitter

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nicca gotta be a AI. Ain’t no way a nicca gone repeat the same shit every day :lol:. verbatim. Nicca can’t put no other thoughts together
yeah when u cant dispute the fact u start attempts at deflecting with posting videos about random shit that got nothing to do with the thread & bussyriq tariq & the museum , u post the same redmeat to ur nazi crew & get triggered when regular blackfolks aint dumb ,stupid &retarded to be inculcated with the dumb basic shit ! sure

and u still havent debunked the facts that the biggest loudest voices against the hateful black nazi FBA & bussyriq are regular "AfricanAmericans descendants of America's enslaved Africans" who r too smart for yall dumb hateful black nazi shit but somehow u spend so much energy on a minority of "tethers" (its very telling)

cry more black nazi loser!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That was addressed to somebody that rants about stopping a movement, everyday. That’s more than commenting.
And nobody said nothing about hood business. Lol. I’m talking about twitter
Yeah, I get that. My statement remains valid though. This thread has 3 kinds of people.
1. Those that donated and have no problem with Tariq.
2. Those that donated and feel like they were scammed.
3. Those that didn't donate but have an opinion.

The only group that has a legitimate beef are #2. Everyone else is just commenting.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I get that. My statement remains valid though. This thread has 3 kinds of people.
1. Those that donated and have no problem with Tariq.
2. Those that donated and feel like they were scammed.
3. Those that didn't donate but have an opinion.

The only group that has a legitimate beef are #2. Everyone else is just commenting.
So who donated and felt they was scammed and why the felt scammed?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No idea. I do think I saw at least one post where the person said they donated but would never do so again. But I'm in group 3 so you can consider me the Peanut Gallery! Just running my mouth for no productive reason!

20130221__20130224_E5_AE24OSCARSTWEETINGp1.jpg
So y’all commenting on the people being scammed but not sure if anyone felt scammed