UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Promoting fake debate for BULLSHIT hip-hop documentary

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Nicca all I did was make a post. And said nothing about him. You the one getting all triggered by the sight of him. :lol:
It’s more important people in that picture. Expand your focus. Y’all niccas got Tariq tunnel vision.
Nicca looked right past dr kaba and the noi. Wtf
Fuck anyone who holds our people back from real progress... Now go serve yo master fruit boy just don't do it here on this board.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Clout chasing has become a real lucrative career choice.

Sitting around all day, making videos of other men and their activities.

Walking around asking crackheads and whinos have they ever heard of FBA or Tariq.
Of course they haven't, they dont look like they even have access to a computer.

He should go to career day at his kids school and teach them about clout chasing as a career.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
FL-eS6EVQAE-LM6
Is that Tariq's dad and mom? He always shouts out his mom but never says a word about his pops, even though he talks about manhood a lot.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like this better

Man I legitimately tried to give that bullshit a listen too :lol:

At best it sounds like something a bunch of high school friends would record with a keyboard and a microphone and throw some shit together just cause they were board. If this actually was a serious project then it is corny as fuck even for 1991 standards. Damn :smh:

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when all else fails grab a video of some miseducated afrikan becos god knows every african american is malcolm X & betty Shabbaz & Dr Welsing ! :roflmao:

i too can get 50 people to stand in line anywhere and make it look "SOLD OUT " yall remember the "CLUB LINE VISUAL EEFECT"? :roflmao: :roflmao:
Capacity of space close to a thousand+, max attendance estimates 300 ,

vendors lost money,

speakers had no audience , i

speakers got "flewd" in on spirit airlines :roflmao:

infact the biggest draw of the night was miss KEKE wyatt the same keke who insulted black ppl ! but of course keke is mixed like his wife unlike the bedwench he posted for redmeat to his hateful followers to comment , (the comment section prove it ) so keke gets a pass for the vile shit she said about black ppl, she gets a pass so much so that she was a featured act on "failing brain assimilationist" hate conference ,

Last edited:

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
Man I legitimately tried to give that bullshit a listen too :lol:

At best it sounds like something a bunch of high school friends would record with a keyboard and a microphone and throw some shit together just cause they were board. If this actually was a serious project then it is corny as fuck even for 1991 standards. Damn :smh:
In the first 30sec of the album Tariq actually said this is for my WINNIE THE POOH BOOTY NIGGAZ AND HE SITTING ON THE ROOF WITH WINNIE THE POOH EATING A SYRUP SANDWICH.......

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wait. The museum is a large room? With pictures and no explanations on who the people in the pictures are?
Isn't that ridiculous? A "museum" that is actually a glorified nightclub with random pictures of Black people scattered about, a bar and a popcorn machine and all his idiot sycophants can come up with is calling rational people who see this obvious bullshit for what it is, tethers, etc. :smh:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't that ridiculous? A "museum" that is actually a glorified nightclub with random pictures of Black people scattered about, a bar and a popcorn machine and all his idiot sycophants can come up with is calling rational people who see this obvious bullshit for what it is, tethers, etc. :smh:
I don't know what I expected but it wasn't this. I thought the stage room was a break out space. Like the African American Museum of Philadelphia has a performance space downstairs but there are floors of exhibits upstairs. But he's doing comedy shows in the same room as the "museum?" Damn!